Holly Gabrielle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emily did work at Hollister for quite a good few months after graduating Cambridge before starting her office job. Her boyfriend also works at her place of work, so if anyone can find his online profile or where he works that might help

Emily did work at Hollister for quite a good few months after graduating Cambridge before starting her office job. Her boyfriend also works at her place of work, so if anyone can find his online profile or where he works that might help
She clearly doesn’t want that information to be public knowledge, don’t be weird about it....

Reactions: 16
She clearly doesn’t want that information to be public knowledge, don’t be weird about it....
yeh I don't get why people are ever "ashamed" of work, it's so strange? surely you should be pleased that you are being "productive". I guess it is just snobbery, anyone know what her parents do?

Reactions: 2
Are you part of the White family, your comments do seem primarily on here? I dont think stating how easily the information could be accessed is being weird about something. If these influencers want privacy and details not to be found they should not post about them.
I bet Emily wants to distance her unusual family and bizare shaving videos telling her viewers how often she shaves her intimate areas from her employer! To say the family is academically intelligent their personal details are readily available online.

Reactions: 1
Does Emily not still work at the Apple Store at Bluewater? She mentioned wearing a mask all the time so i took it, this was work related?

yeh I don't get why people are ever "ashamed" of work, it's so strange? surely you should be pleased that you are being "productive". I guess it is just snobbery, anyone know what her parents do?
Her dad is an orchestral musician, plays the trombone!! And her mum is an ex-dancer... I’m not sure if she’s still employed elsewhere though. Her mum was in Evita on the West End I think! X

Her dad is an orchestral musician, plays the trombone!! And her mum is an ex-dancer... I’m not sure if she’s still employed elsewhere though. Her mum was in Evita on the West End I think! X
Yeah I think it's kinda interesting that her parents were/are heavily involved in the performing arts and she's went down a more academic route. I'm still not convinced Holly has any real interest in what she does, but still. It's interesting.

Yeah I think it's kinda interesting that her parents were/are heavily involved in the performing arts and she's went down a more academic route. I'm still not convinced Holly has any real interest in what she does, but still. It's interesting
thats so interesting, from how plain their house is I'd never think they were in creative jobs

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yeah I think it's kinda interesting that her parents were/are heavily involved in the performing arts and she's went down a more academic route. I'm still not convinced Holly has any real interest in what she does, but still. It's interesting.
Both my parents are orchestral musicians/in the performing arts and I decided to go down a more academic route. My situation is very different from Holly’s though...

I get the vibe that Holly saw Emily go to Cambridge and that opened her mind to being able to go there. She got in, and you don’t just turn down an offer from Cambridge, so she went. I have a feeling she’s an indecisive person in general, so I’m not surprised she’s finding it tricky to decide what to do with her life now she doesn’t have anyone to copy/follow.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
5B18F646-D334-49C6-9A8F-1D22497A49FE.png

Holly goes out to eat and still chooses practically plain veggies over something more adventurous😫

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I don't know how she can eat such plain, bland food all the time. I had stomach issues when I was younger which meant I had to live off of a very similar diet to Holly's, but that was for medical reasons. I would never go out of my way now to choose food with such little flavour and variety.

Last edited:
all those raw veg... how on earth do her bowels process the fibre... it just looks like the food she eats at home.

I also feel like when she 'goes out to eat' it's so performative? Like we see her taking a big bite and saying 'mmmm' whilst trying to look enthusiastic and then the camera cuts away! I have a suspicion that she never finishes her meals.

bit random but her bedroom reminds me of a hospital type room/cell, its just bizarre and her bed looks super uncomfy lmao

bit random but her bedroom reminds me of a hospital type room/cell, its just bizarre and her bed looks super uncomfy lmao
Lool I always think this! it looks like a child’s bed frame? And her room is so huge but so empty

Reactions: 3
I was watching a documentary the other day about prisons and psychological torture, and it reminds me of one of the isolation units that are designed for sensory deprivation - all white, nothing to look at/engage with. I have never seen a house people live in look anything like this

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Yes 💯 with her bedroom. I didn't mind it at first cause she I thought her parents probably kept it simple as she was away at uni. But she's been back ages and its so plain and boring. There's no character or any personality in that room.

I wonder what that big gazebo & loads of plastic chairs in the back of her garden was/is for

Yes 💯 with her bedroom. I didn't mind it at first cause she I thought her parents probably kept it simple as she was away at uni. But she's been back ages and its so plain and boring. There's no character or any personality in that room.
The bedroom was redecorated last February because she came back from Australia to no bedroom and i don't think she had much input in this room.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.