Holly Gabrielle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who loves been productive how can she not do any cleaning, herself and her surroundings

Reactions: 3
She’s alwaysss been one to not shower. In uni she rarely mentioned washing her clothes and bedding so I doubt she did it much. Too much of her day spent on chores wouldn’t count as her idea of “productivity”

I work for a uni and we are getting desperate sounding emails from admissions asking us to help them clear their backlog! The U turn on A level results must have really messed everything up so I'm not surprised that UCL took a bit more time to get back to her.

Reactions: 1
I work for a uni and we are getting desperate sounding emails from admissions asking us to help them clear their backlog! The U turn on A level results must have really messed everything up so I'm not surprised that UCL took a bit more time to get back to her.
What do you mean, what are they asking you to do? Sorry random Q, I'm just interested 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.