Hollie Parsons @Holliemparsons

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this on about tattle or some other website? Hollie is the only influencer I follow she doesn’t seem like it’s gone to her head and is actually normal
I reckon it was meant for tattlers! As I said before I like her too! Don’t really have a bad word to say about her except that she needs to realise that this isn’t a place to spew hate. It’s also not trolling. I appreciate there probably has been the odd less than nice comment on here but the influencers just see that and then label this place as “haters” I think rather than seeing all the rest that’s said on here too that makes it a real community.

Reactions: 2
It was meant for Tattlers as a few stories later she did mention the site by name and if you've ever wrote on here you need to assess yourself etc.

1. If you put your life online, or just elements of it, expect critique. We're not all yes men and the internet is not an echo chamber.
2. The vast majority of your comments on your IG are delightfully positive. This site is in outlet. Don't Google yourself and you can stay inside your nice little bubble where you tell girls you buy size 14 for an "oversized" fit when you're most likely a 12-14 yourself babe x

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not the best idea posting multiple insta stories from a party where everyone looks off their tree and lads in the background keep rubbing their noses 🙃

Reactions: 6
Anyone know what happened to Leigh Woods - she still with her boyfriend? They were together for ages but I think they’ve split and her and holly and living the slut single life

Anyone know what happened to Leigh Woods - she still with her boyfriend? They were together for ages but I think they’ve split and her and holly and living the slut single life
Yeah they both split with their boyfriends at the same time ish. leigh and hers had just bought a renovation house too!

Reactions: 1
I found messages from her to my boyfriend and have lost respect for her ever since. She knows about our relationship as there’s pictures of us on his Instagram that are recent enough to make it obvious we are still together so can’t use that excuse. She Preaches kindness so much on her stories recently, yet is messaging someone else’s partner? Vile. She’s only a girls girl to her mates cleeeearly :mad:

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I found messages from her to my boyfriend and have lost respect for her ever since. She knows about our relationship as there’s pictures of us on his Instagram that are recent enough to make it obvious we are still together so can’t use that excuse. She Preaches kindness so much on her stories recently, yet is messaging someone else’s partner? Vile. She’s only a girls girl to her mates cleeeearly :mad:
What!!!!!

What!!!! Are you okay?? 😢

Wonder if this was true…

The girl speaks on her stories about stomach ulcers and a random allergic reaction yet is prolific in Bristol for having a cocaine and ketamine addiction - no wonder she’s ill all the time wasting NHS funding for her drug habits - boils my blood