Hollie Parsons @Holliemparsons

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holliemparsons is an instagramer from the South West. Shes in the same crowd as Arianna Atjar and Leigh Woods. Her and Leigh Woods platform grew after they started posting photos of their festival outfits and rave outfits. She also thinks she the ultimate travel guide for Ibiza. https://www.instagram.com/holliemparsons/?hl=en

Thought I should start a thread on her because she's got over 100k follows and she's becoming more well known..

Reactions: 1
She’s the only person ever been to Ibiza or festivals don’t ya know?

Also she sells loads of gifted clothes surely that’s not right

She did a honest ask me thing with her bf and one question was you have 5 figure balance in your account she said yes, then why are you doing only fans promoting a savings app that you get money from if people sign up to and sell free clothes and work full time yet say you need to save you need money,clearly not
And live in mummy’s flat

Also her boyfriend in military yet is a dj too can do a season in Ibiza and clearly around balloons? What the hell does he do my brothers high up in army n gets max holiday which is 4 weeks in summer 3xmas 1 autumn

Reactions: 3

She did a honest ask me thing with her bf and one question was you have 5 figure balance in your account she said yes, then why are you doing only fans promoting a savings app that you get money from if people sign up to and sell free clothes and work full time yet say you need to save you need money,clearly not
And live in mummy’s flat

Also her boyfriend in military yet is a dj too can do a season in Ibiza and clearly around balloons? What the hell does he do my brothers high up in army n gets max holiday which is 4 weeks in summer 3xmas 1 autumn
Tbf she did mention that he's leaving/left the army hence why they were gonna do a season in Ibiza this year

Glad there’s a thread on her! always wonder what’s on her only fans! Nude pics? Or do you think it’s more for same stuff as insta? I just can’t imagine her getting it all out on only fans 😂 I know she likes to get the girls out but I can’t see her getting it all out if you know what I mean haha

Glad there’s a thread on her! always wonder what’s on her only fans! Nude pics? Or do you think it’s more for same stuff as insta? I just can’t imagine her getting it all out on only fans 😂 I know she likes to get the girls out but I can’t see her getting it all out if you know what I mean haha
She posted a pic with link to of the other day appeared nude with the writing in black boxes over bits and boobs

• Wow
She posted a pic with link to of the other day appeared nude with the writing in black boxes over bits and boobs
On insta? I missed that 😂 I have to say she doesn’t strike me as the kind of person I’d want to see naked 😶

On insta? I missed that 😂 I have to say she doesn’t strike me as the kind of person I’d want to see naked 😶
Yes I’d say around a week ago on her stories I want to say around Sunday/Monday time.well we’ve practically seen every thing anyways so prob no different tbh only thing ain’t seen on insta is nipples and actual bit under the tiniest bikini thong

• Haha
What baffles me is that she said her BF was the one encouraged her to do only fans 😳 she works for a legal firm as a secretary. Not really a good image for the firm, is it? I'm sure her bosses have seen her half naked pics. I'd be affronted 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4

And live in mummy’s flat

Living at home, working full time, doing onlyfans and getting money from promoting things shows she has a lot of income and not many outgoings (ie a mortgage, bills) therefore I don’t doubt she has 5 figures in her bank account at all

Living at home, working full time, doing onlyfans and getting money from promoting things shows she has a lot of income and not many outgoings (ie a mortgage, bills) therefore I don’t doubt she has 5 figures in her bank account at all
That she what I mean has all that so yes money there but don’t say you sell the gifted on depot as u need to eat you and pay bills to survive is what I meant

Yuno what makes me laugh, is when people ask her if she takes drugs when she does Q&A/assumption vid, and her response is ‘as IF ANYONE would admit that or discuss it when they have a serious full time job and their employer can see that’ and yet she has no issue with having an only fans account, posting nudes/scantily clad pictures which her employers could also get hold of lol

Reactions: 4
She was on a 3 day sesh the other weekend so I’d guess there was something other than booze involved.

I do quite like her, howeverrrrr at the start of lockdown she seemed to be really following the rules and IMO setting a great example to her followers. And now the rules have been relaxed a bit I know, but a fortnight ago she was at her mates engagement party (Indoors) with Leigh and others, then the weekend sesh, in some flat with a huge crowd and someone DJing, and now all out together at an Indian. It’s like lockdowns over? They’ve booked Ibiza so no longer give a tit. I’m kinda disappointed.

Reactions: 5
She’s in the same city as me, she went to a private school and looks nothing like her photos! I also know she’s paid for followers
I thought she may have as she has all them followers yet when has a question box up it all seems like bot replies.
Is she as stuck up as she comes across?

I thought she may have as she has all them followers yet when has a question box up it all seems like bot replies.
Is she as stuck up as she comes across?
So I remembered this website where you get engagement scores and hers is piss poor so it’s so likely the majority of followers are bought or through those apps where you collect coins to get followers lol, only 2.75%

her content is so predicable as well it’s either tits, ibiza or festival outfits I’m surprised she got so popular

Attachments

I’m not sure how them things work but wow that’s low if she has 100000 followers more should comment.prob bought so she gets collars,she begs for companies to send her stuff and her style really ain’t style,festival stuff she wears out day to day looks awful