Hollie & Josh Wright

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s very common for kids to spot planes, my child does often, there is a local airfield with low flying planes close to H&J. I believe there is a delayed development in J but It’s very common in children to spot planes in the sky and shouldn’t be considered a cause of anything untoward.
I have to agree with this. I know children fascinated by planes (I too live not far from the airport).

Edited to add, I think it's lovely that he is now walking, you can see the joy on H&J faces.

Reactions: 8
And yes even though he has took a few steps, I still stand by what others with experience have also said, we think he's on the spectrum.
---
They must be due another holiday soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Wee Josh is a gorgeous little thing! He looks so pleased with himself for walking and Josh & Hollie are delighted too quite rightly!

Reactions: 16
She just seems like a normal 60+ Mum/Nan to me. Unlike leather face who's still getting boob jobs and an annual face lift.

Reactions: 6
they’re gearing up for another holiday according to hollies insta? wonder if they‘ll pack cover ups and sunblock for the babies this time 😬

Reactions: 4
Ready camera action for the boys to get pictured morning noon and night.

Dustin is a lot more lively and switched on than Josh.

Reactions: 5
they’re gearing up for another holiday according to hollies insta? wonder if they‘ll pack cover ups and sunblock for the babies this time 😬
She said Dustin is a lot more sturdier this time, erm he was a premature newborn when you dragged him to bloody Dubai 🤦🏻‍♀️ honestly they’re thick this lot

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Almost every picture she posts of Josh (and the family kids sat together) you can tell they’re staring off at a screen. I’m sure her next set of identical holiday pics will be the same - kids babysat by an iPad all day and night!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
her 'business' might as well be called 'jetsettodubaiwithhollie', it's a joke at this point. It's an MLM scam isnt it?

Imagine if they shock us all and go on like a city break to Istanbul or Budapest or something 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Almost every picture she posts of Josh (and the family kids sat together) you can tell they’re staring off at a screen. I’m sure her next set of identical holiday pics will be the same - kids babysat by an iPad all day and night!
I always thought big Josh requested candid shots of him looking off into the distance... imagine if he's got his own iPad propped up somewhere and is actually watching TOWIE repeats 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What's this "im a travel agent" crap🙄.

Her lanky, model wannabe, sister-in-law, is doing it too🙄.

Im just waiting on old leather face and the marathon fraudster to join in.

Reactions: 9
What's this "im a travel agent" crap🙄.

Her lanky model wannabe sister-in-law is doing it too🙄.

Im just waiting on old leather face and the marathon fraudster to join in.
Carols got one as well! 😂 it’s called Cw sunsets

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Carols got one as well! 😂 it’s called Cw sunsets
Unbelievable.

Carol, leather face, straw head, is a advert to stay out the sun.

Hollies mothers face is the same,
and Hollie will end up the same...she looks at least 44.

• Haha
Reactions: 9