Hollie Campbell #2 Had a baby with her man, but turns out he not a fan and he ran

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i think she's very pretty, but I get you about looking rough. She has a hardness about her.
she's better looking than Holly 🫣
---
i think she's very pretty, but I get you about looking rough. She has a hardness about her.
she's better looking than Holly 🫣
Found out yesterday she has some kids to the dealer who was shot coming out of a gym in Newry few years ago

Reactions: 1
She'd take the head off ya for looking sideways at her. I can't understand how she's 'ok' with all the content of her child that Hollie posts.
Couldn’t take the head affa cabbage
I’m a martial arts gal she doesn’t scare me hahaha she looks rough as a badgers arse.

See Hollies Ma’s apartment is for sale on Property Pal. 525k in Rostrevor. For an apartment!!! Get the fuck
It's huge isn't it though? Stunning views. Hollie inherited the ma's bland taste I see. Wonder is she thinking of moving back in with Hollie, though she has a partner going by the photos.

It's huge isn't it though? Stunning views. Hollie inherited the ma's bland taste I see. Wonder is she thinking of moving back in with Hollie, though she has a partner going by the photos.
Don’t get me wrong, it’s a beautiful location and the apartment isn’t bad (could do with abit of renovations) but no way is it worth anywhere near that amount.