Hobbitsandme

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was her last name again I tried looking her up on Facebook but couldn't find her redford radford radfern 🤔

Reactions: 1
hannah please come back to Instagram I actually miss seeing your story's and following you.

so happy for them all with new baby on the way

Hannah was the only instamum I could relate to and didn’t feel like I was doing anything the wrong way after watching her stories with a brew before the kids got up. So glad she’s pregnant again, I’m dying to know if the littlest hobbit is a boy or girl. If you ever read this Hannah, you’re missed in the instacommunity! 💛

• Heart
I’m actually really disappointed in the Tory voting but the picture of her pregnant announcement has gone as well

Used to like her on insta, she seemed. normal. Obvs wanted brexit more than a better country for vulnerable, elderly and disabled.

Reactions: 2
Labour had made themselves completely unelectable thanks to Jeremy Corbyn so I think that was her dilemma on her post rather than being a die-hard Conservative who actually likes Boris? I liked her Insta account - had a quick look at her FB account & the Tory post and it seems to be one for family/friends rather than an ‘influencer’ account.

Why can’t she say T’s name? We all know it’s Tamara?
I Dont think she likes having their names on social media especially Tamara I think it's something to do with her adoption maybe. But she doesn't like her second name on their.

I Dont think she likes having their names on social media especially Tamara I think it's something to do with her adoption maybe. But she doesn't like her second name on their.
She’s said her name is Tamara loads of times though hence how we know it lol

I think she made a conscious decision about a month or so before her Insta break to remove all details of their surname and not use T’s full name due to her being adopted to try and reduce her future digital footprint. Obviously old followers will still know what It is but new followers won’t and it won’t show up in search results.

I think she made a conscious decision about a month or so before her Insta break to remove all details of their surname and not use T’s full name due to her being adopted to try and reduce her future digital footprint. Obviously old followers will still know what It is but new followers won’t and it won’t show up in search results.
Ahh thanks for explaining!

Hannah is hilarious love the fact shes bought a pram not gifted and tells us not to bother its tit 🤣🤣unlike the other insta mums who would sell there souls for a kitkat

• Heart