Hobbitsandme

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree she always makes a joke out of wanting to advertise and get ‘free tit’ but it’s so clear she’s not joking and really wants to make money out of Instagram! I just think get a job! Also find it unsettling how upset she gets when she loses followers like she becomes depressed and is absent from Instagram for a few days like she’s mourning or something! Like really do you not have more important things to worry about like your children
I agree- for somebody who doesn’t care about Instagram she seems to care about it a great deal 🤨

Reactions: 3
Anyone else concerned about how much the baby cries? She literally is sooo miserable I’d see a doctor if I was Hannah

Anyone else concerned about how much the baby cries? She literally is sooo miserable I’d see a doctor if I was Hannah
What a ridiculous comment! Some babies are just bloody miserable and I'm sure if she thought there was a problem she would be at the doctors in a shot!

Reactions: 5
i really like hannah,her story's are funny and relatable.shes one of the normal ones on insta.doesnt push tit on people,doesn't make people feel crap about them selves.
I can relate to her as a mum shes not all about money which is rare these days on insta.shes not a stuck up witch like some of the other insta mums and shes not in a silly insta mum circle.
i loved her storys and posts about adoption.
hope she stays how she is and doesnt change for the gram.

some babies are mardier than others my middle child used to cry all the time and look like she was hard done by 😂 trust me that wasnt the case it was just how she was as a baby.clingy and a mardy bum,shes now a 12 year old independent happy pre teenager with the occasional mardy pre teen attitude and mardy face.all kids are different and kids change all the time.

Reactions: 1
I really like Hannah also 🙌🏻 Did you see her stories about tattle this morning?

Reactions: 1
I really like Hannah also 🙌🏻 Did you see her stories about tattle this morning?
ive just watched this mornings stories and i love her even more now.shes fab not a judgemental cow like some insta mums and explained how she posts what she wants people to see with her youngest.which everyone on insta does posts what they want people to see 😊.Dont ever change hannah if your reading this keep being you 👌

Reactions: 4
Yes she gets it, I wish more people could speak so honestly.

Always baffles me when all these IGers can’t seem to grasp why people are concerned about how much children are exposed on the internet. I suppose when it’s paying your bills your judgement might be cloudy but some will only realise when something awful happens.

I love her, Hannah is my favourite Instagramer. She takes everything in good humour and seems like a genuinely amazing mum. I struggle with my fertility as well and want to adopt my 3rd child so I can really relate to her.
It also makes my heart so happy when I see the amazing life her and Jim have given T.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yeah just a coincidence aye 🤣
Yes, why on earth would I want to make that up! I follow Hannah and the youngest is quite often referred to as the most miserable baby. And even if it was in response to her story what difference would that make ?

Think other ‘influencers’ need to take some advice off Hannah regarding what personal info is plastered all over insta. ✌

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know if she still has Instagram? I took a break from it and I can't find her page now it says this link may be broken or removed she was one of my favourites ☹

Does anyone know if she still has Instagram? I took a break from it and I can't find her page now it says this link may be broken or removed she was one of my favourites ☹
She’s just disabled it for a while :) she has said she will be back tho!

I wonder if she’ll come back after the summer hols when the kids are back at school? I hope so. Hannah’s was one of the few accounts that doesn’t bore me 😂 though I can understand her concerns about security & privacy & social media impact on mental health so I wouldn’t blame her if she had a rethink about the whole Insta thing and decides it’s not for them.

Reactions: 2