HillaryDoes Skipping is her latest fad, did she tell you she's skipping mad?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1064140

If she’s soft launching a new man I’m actually going to have to block her for my own peace of mind. If she wouldn’t even acknowledge the break up with her ex, imagine how painful she’d be trying to tease that she’s with someone new? Ickkkk

Called it. I’m dangerously close to unfollowing now because she’s going to be absolutely unbearable 😂

Reactions: 9
As long as its not Danny!! I'm still shocked how she went from all loved up to nothing he came across so nice. Out of all the break ups with these insta huns this one seemed so cold hearted on her part I know we only see a snipet of what they want us to see but I felt sad for him.

Reactions: 3
Ladies and gentlemen, we have a soft launch in progress 🤣🤣🤣
The soft launch was the bunch off red roses on valentines day..then last week it appeared there was a fellas elbow beside a pint in her photo...this one is bleeping UNBEARABLE! A kardashian you are not love,get over eye bleeping yourself. By god big sis used to be the one I found nauseating but in context to this walking eejit she appears somewhat normal these days

• Haha
Reactions: 22
“I know it’s only our fourth date but will you please get a boomerang of me reading the menu?”

She’s getting more unhinged by the day

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's with Laura, she tagged the same place and put up a pic of the gaiety also.

I find it odd that when her and Laura go out together they don't tag eachother or put a picture up together but both post stories from the same location.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I find it odd that when her and Laura go out together they don't tag eachother or put a picture up together but both post stories from the same location.
It’s so weird because a lot of people follow them both so can easily put those pieces together! And it’s not as if they generally don’t tag people, they do. I don’t know what to make of them both lately to be honest.

Awh lads she looks so rough and about ten years older in that latest grid post. WHAT is the need for the ultra dark makeup

Reactions: 4
Did anybody hear during her Q&A over the weekend that she wouldn't be addressing who was drinking the pint in her story ...😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.