HillaryDoes Skipping is her latest fad, did she tell you she's skipping mad?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a nurse working in the mental health field, you would think she would have more cop on to be flogging anxiety rings. As someone with a diagnosed anxiety disorder who has seen doctors, therapists and psychiatrists, not one of them has recommended by some cheap aliexpress shite ring from Sinead hegarty to sort me out.
Another influencer recommended colouring might be good for you too. Wasting your time talking to professionals

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm genuinely worried for the girl at this point. She looks like she is losing muscle mass rather than gaining it. Doing an intense workout, skipping and now bicep curls on top of it, it's too much. For that amount of exercise, if she was to gain muscle she would need to be eating at least 2500 calories a day and by the looks of things, she's not even coming close to that. And she is 100% addicted to pre workout, it's not necessary to take at all. She should really only be taking it on days she needs a massive energy boost and if she was eating right, she wouldn't need that every day. I can't believe her family haven't intervened

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm genuinely worried for the girl at this point. She looks like she is losing muscle mass rather than gaining it. Doing an intense workout, skipping and now bicep curls on top of it, it's too much. For that amount of exercise, if she was to gain muscle she would need to be eating at least 2500 calories a day and by the looks of things, she's not even coming close to that. And she is 100% addicted to pre workout, it's not necessary to take at all. She should really only be taking it on days she needs a massive energy boost and if she was eating right, she wouldn't need that every day. I can't believe her family haven't intervened
I’m convinced her moving out was due to some sort of family comments around her new lifestyle

Reactions: 11
Someone was tweeting about those burgers she was raving about yesterday the date on them was 2023. Would think she’d be more for quality fresh food
Em you do realise this is the person that takes pre-workout every single day?

Reactions: 1
So she’s not using her own skipping rope that she brought out and is currently working on a new skipping rope. This is the perfect example of her putting her name on anything for a few euro. I’d be so pissed off if I bought her first rope

Reactions: 16
Is it just me or does anyone else find her latest grid post so weird? It's like she's caressing some phallic symbol or something! It is such strange behaviour.

Reactions: 2
She may not be using a filter in those photos but she’s definitely using a ring light so if she really wanted to be honest, she’s declare that too..

Reactions: 2
Any proper trainer would tell her BCAAs are a waste on money.

Reactions: 4
Hilary Does …. My bleeping head in 🤯🤯🤯🤯
😄😄 same! I'm all for self-love but my God does she take it to a whole other level.

Also, on yesterday's stories she had a ring on from RORs new fellas range, tagging him and all 🙄 she's so far up Rebeccah's arse I wouldn't be surprised if she moves to Marbella next. She's such a cling-on and so flaky, chasing and tagging anyone and everyone to try keep herself relevant.

Reactions: 10
😄😄 same! I'm all for self-love but my God does she take it to a whole other level.

Also, on yesterday's stories she had a ring on from RORs new fellas range, tagging him and all 🙄 she's so far up Rebeccah's arse I wouldn't be surprised if she moves to Marbella next. She's such a cling-on and so flaky, chasing and tagging anyone and everyone to try keep herself relevant.
The state of it.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.