HillaryDoes Skipping is her latest fad, did she tell you she's skipping mad?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she broken up with her boyfriend???
And am I correct hillary moves put of mothers house and Laura moves back hone.

Where is she heading that she needs a Rapid antigen? Surely she’s boostered as a frontline nurse?

Reactions: 2
Where is she heading that she needs a Rapid antigen? Surely she’s boostered as a frontline nurse?
Thought the same, generally you only need an antigen test for entry if you don’t have proof of vaccination or proof of recovery. Does that mean she’s not vaccinated?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Yup I take it back, she’s in Portugal .. mystery solved, case closed.

I wouldn't call a flight where there was constant chatting and laughing "magical" 😏
She reminds me of the character Parker in friends, that dated Phoebe, played by Alec Baldwin…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Did she not say earlier that she’s operating on 1 hour of sleep? And now she’s horsing into the preworkout and looking for a gym? Hilz plzzzz take a day off gal

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Did she not say earlier that she’s operating on 1 hour of sleep? And now she’s horsing into the preworkout and looking for a gym? Hilz plzzzz take a day off gal
This is how you know its now an unhealthy obsession.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Has this girl no friends, she never seems to talk about meeting up with anyone, going anywhere with them etc, another hol on her own

Reactions: 4
honestly fair play to her travelling alone. It is tough coming out of a long term relationship and not knowing what to do with yourself

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Travelling alone is the most wonderful thing - dont diss it til you try it at least!

Reactions: 16
Has this girl no friends, she never seems to talk about meeting up with anyone, going anywhere with them etc, another hol on her own
Her or Laura seem to have no friends really..very odd for women their age..great they go on hols solo but I mean in life in general

Reactions: 8
Hillary goes outside, sets up phone to record and THEN takes her first breath of air, did she hold her breath while setting up the camera 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hillary goes outside, sets up phone to record and THEN takes her first breath of air, did she hold her breath while setting up the camera 🙄
I thought the very same thing…. Talk about enjoying the moment.. if it’s not on Insta it didn’t happen.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.