HillaryDoes Skipping is her latest fad, did she tell you she's skipping mad?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the Dyson hair thing is "a Vibe". Like what does she be on about. Then the squeezing chair was a Vibe.

Actually saying TBH then in conversation. Someone needs to have a word with both her and her sister. Two absolute doses of shite.

Reactions: 5
Her spazzing out over the fake eyelashes is actually painful "oh that's maaaaaad" I've never done false eyelashes before I'm so scared. She actually isn't okay I swear. Also he eyebrows are rotten.
The mouth thing gets more annoying each time she does it

• Heart
Reactions: 9
C62C93B3-6869-4FA3-8AAF-D1EFD5092284.png

Just seen this on Instagram. Delighted I seen it advertised before Hils got to start bragging even more

Reactions: 7
It's insane how Hilary seems to take pre workout every day/every other day?! I take it sometimes myself and it can be good for some energy before the gym but if you're properly fuelling your body with enough food then you shouldn't have to rely on pre workout before every workout. It's just excessive and makes me think Hilary isn't fuelling her body enough.

Also I think I've said this on the thread before but it irks me so much that she puts the weightloss down to 'going vegan', when she clearly was paying particular attention to what she was eating/how much and probably calorie counting (not that there's anything wrong with that, it's just not transparent at all)

Reactions: 9
The way she talks about her "before" body makes me uncomfortable...she acts as though she used to be obese when in fact she went from average sized girl to super-skinny

Reactions: 18
She doesn’t even look happy in the ‘after’. Her eyes look dark and sad and she’s just staring at her body in the camera

Reactions: 3
What’s the point in losing all that weight if you still look sad and miserable all the time? Losing weight is great if it makes you happy but when it consumes your life and makes you miserable its time to rethink things

Reactions: 5
Hilary’s weight loss/obsession with exercise & the disappearance of Danny is to me a chicken & egg situation. I wonder did her obsession cause his disappearance, or did his disappearance create a void that the obsession filled for her 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
I feel sorry for her. She says she’s ‘scared’ to post the video of what she looked like before she lost weight. Hardly a positive message for young, impressionable women who are struggling with self image. When she realises life is still bleeping hard regardless of what your weight, the come down will be real.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hilly No Mates off on hols alone again by looks of things..Place prob be kept a mystery too🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hilly No Mates off on hols alone again by looks of things..Place prob be kept a mystery too🙄
But she has to because she’s a super influencer and wouldn’t want any of her fans turning up there 🤭

all joking aside, if she is going to be alone she’s as well keeping the exact location private, but she could say she’s Flying to Malaga or whatever. No need for the mystery around that.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.