HillaryDoes Skipping is her latest fad, did she tell you she's skipping mad?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she needs to disclose how much weight she’s lost?

The chest size thing was so weird, she made SUCH a big deal of it so it became a thing 😂 I’m not sure anyone would have cared otherwise.

She’s obsessed with herself. She always was, but her obsession with new self is next level.

Reactions: 11
I don’t think she needs to disclose how much weight she’s lost?

The chest size thing was so weird, she made SUCH a big deal of it so it became a thing 😂 I’m not sure anyone would have cared otherwise.

She’s obsessed with herself. She always was, but her obsession with new self is next level.
like you said, she made such a big deal about the chest size so it would be interesting to see how much she lost. she tells her public everything else so why won’t she tell that when that’s all her content is about these days!!🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Strange how Laura has never mentioned iglow since she stopped using it as an experiment to show how her eyelashes don’t grow and now Hillary is promoting it!! Jesus the two sisters would steal the knickers off each other just to be famous. It’s sad that they are ruining a sibling relationship over social media and they claim to fame. Grow up girls. In a few years time yell have being has beens and people in carlow will be like them young girls, sure they were all over social media, I knew what they had for dinner even, their period calendar and what the inside of one their vagina looked like and I didn’t even have to ride her!! No wonder Hillary was lasering the shite outta her self last week for her hospital appointment. oh cringe cringe. Mammy young must be wrecked from the bitching of the two daughters. 😂😂
Is hilary promoting iglow eyelash or eyebrow? She promoted the eyebrow one awhile ago and I know she got her eyebrows tattooed on last year, but all those posts disappeared once the brow serum came on as a paid thing 😕

I actually can't deal with the over exaggeration of absolutely everything. It's just very disingenuous to find everything "amazing" "unreal" "out of this world" with the long exaggerated pauses for extra effect. I mean does she listen to herself back and the absolute pony coming out of her mouth?!? I would have thought the exaggerated pauses would allow her time to think before she speaks but obviously not 🙄

Reactions: 8
I actually can't deal with the over exaggeration of absolutely everything. It's just very disingenuous to find everything "amazing" "unreal" "out of this world" with the long exaggerated pauses for extra effect. I mean does she listen to herself back and the absolute pony coming out of her mouth?!? I would have thought the exaggerated pauses would allow her time to think before she speaks but obviously not 🙄
The exact reason I unfollowed.. I hate how slow she talks, the king dramatic pauses.. repeating herself constantly.. dose

Reactions: 10
A collaboration with gym goddess or else a skipping/fitness plan 🥱 it’ll be basic AF regardless

Reactions: 5
The exact reason I unfollowed.. I hate how slow she talks, the king dramatic pauses.. repeating herself constantly.. dose
I can't hack watching her, she's constantly in some sort of pose, fluttering the eyelashes, over pouting, the fake pondering look, this is unnnnnnnnnnnnreal, like unreal, you need to try it, honestly it's unnnnreal. She's actually a pain in the arse. Even more irritating then Laura now tbh

Reactions: 16
Think maybe something to do with inglot? Equally boring Jane has tagged her vid on her page. duck me. Two absolute melts 🙄🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can't hack watching her, she's constantly in some sort of pose, fluttering the eyelashes, over pouting, the fake pondering look, this is unnnnnnnnnnnnreal, like unreal, you need to try it, honestly it's unnnnreal. She's actually a pain in the arse. Even more irritating then Laura now tbh
All that paired with the fact she absolutely loves herself. Melt.

Reactions: 2
Still think it’s so strange that Laura isn’t sharing any of hilarys stories… what a jealous witch

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.