Hilaria and Alec Baldwin #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
True but her and Alec seem to have zero friends so its easy to keep a secret when the people around you are paid for staff on NDAs 😂
Yeah she managed to keep the fact that’s she’s not Spanish and she’s actually called Hilary a secret for years !!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s all so bizarre… but fascinating. Given that they put out a statement saying ‘our tiny dream came true’ then it seems like the latest baby, whether carried by a surrogate or not, was planned. Even if AB is 100% certain he can prove that it was a tragic accident and that he has won’t have to go to prison or pay a lot of compensation, surely the legal fees alone would make you think that adding another child to the already large family might not be a good idea? Not to mention the tension and stress that both parents must be feeling - the children will pick up on this, even if they don’t know / understand what’s happening.

Reactions: 10
It’s all so bizarre… but fascinating. Given that they put out a statement saying ‘our tiny dream came true’ then it seems like the latest baby, whether carried by a surrogate or not, was planned. Even if AB is 100% certain he can prove that it was a tragic accident and that he has won’t have to go to prison or pay a lot of compensation, surely the legal fees alone would make you think that adding another child to the already large family might not be a good idea? Not to mention the tension and stress that both parents must be feeling - the children will pick up on this, even if they don’t know / understand what’s happening.
They are all civil suits and in that case the plaintiff has to pay the defendant’s legal fees if the defendant is found not guilty.
Filing civil law suits before any criminal investigation was finished is kinda stupid

Reactions: 1
What is wrong with these people?! SEVEN kids?! SEVEN?! Why?! Don’t tell me you can give each and every single one of them enough of your time and attention even when you don’t do anything all day. It’s like this deluded woman always wants to constantly have a baby around. She should be throughly checked by a psychiatrist
I have three and the guilt about not being able to give all of them as much time as I’d like is REAL.

But even with a circus of nannies and assistants etc SEVEN KIDS is the behaviour of someone desperate to fill an emotional void, no matter if it creates a huge one in the hearts of all the babies she keeps firing out.

Reactions: 16
BIB - I can’t help but think She’s away with the fairies to worry about anything tbh

Reactions: 6
What is wrong with these people?! SEVEN kids?! SEVEN?! Why?! Don’t tell me you can give each and every single one of them enough of your time and attention even when you don’t do anything all day. It’s like this deluded woman always wants to constantly have a baby around. She should be throughly checked by a psychiatrist
I think part of it is to deflect from the scandal, for the most part I think she is just plain crazy!

Reactions: 5
I’m one of 5 siblings and I can categorically state that it was too many children. We had enough financially and materially. But it wasn’t possible for us to have our emotional needs met.

My mother also seemed to really love babies but wasn’t able to give older children what they needed emotionally. It’s very damaging.

I wonder what the Baldwin children will make of their childhood as the get older.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m one of 5 siblings and I can categorically state that it was too many children. We had enough financially and materially. But it wasn’t possible for us to have our emotional needs met.

My mother also seemed to really love babies but wasn’t able to give older children what they needed emotionally. It’s very damaging.

I wonder what the Baldwin children will make of their childhood as the get older.
I know a woman who has 8 children and she’s definitely addicted to the baby phase but seems to let the older kids run riot and parent themselves !

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I know a woman who has 8 children and she’s definitely addicted to the baby phase but seems to let the older kids run riot and parent themselves !
I suspect the Radfords are like this too. She also seems to have a learning disability

Reactions: 7
She puts her babies down for ‘siesta’, so still thinking we’ve all forgotten she’s not actually Spanish

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She's legit insane it's hilarious.

She posted a picture in her stories the other day of her "breastfeeding" except the baby's head was turned upwards like it was sleeping and not at all latched onto anything.

TBH it must be nice to live in your own constructed reality and no one tells you NO 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18