Hilaria and Alec Baldwin #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s a nut job. Another Spanish baby name too. 🙄What is she having 7 kids with a soon to be old age pensioner? No doubt this new baby will give them loads of baby content and deflect from Alec killing somebody on a movie set. She’s bonkers. 🤪🤪

Reactions: 26
She carried the baby this time didn’t she? Multiple pregnancy pics or are they thought to be fake? You can do gender selection without it being a surrogate, I’m certain they’d have had ivf to ensure it was a girl. I think the make up post delivery is probably because she is always made up anyway and her labour would have been fast

Reactions: 5
What is wrong with these people?! SEVEN kids?! SEVEN?! Why?! Don’t tell me you can give each and every single one of them enough of your time and attention even when you don’t do anything all day. It’s like this deluded woman always wants to constantly have a baby around. She should be throughly checked by a psychiatrist

Reactions: 23
What is wrong with these people?! SEVEN kids?! SEVEN?! Why?! Don’t tell me you can give each and every single one of them enough of your time and attention even when you don’t do anything all day. It’s like this deluded woman always wants to constantly have a baby around. She should be throughly checked by a psychiatrist
Do you think Alec gets much of a say or is he worn down into agreeing? He doesn't strike me as being terribly enthusiastic about being in the midst of a pack of small children.

Reactions: 15
Do you think Alec gets much of a say or is he worn down into agreeing? He doesn't strike me as being terribly enthusiastic about being in the midst of a pack of small children.
But if he doesn’t want more kids then why doesn’t he get a vasectomy? I don’t know, honestly. Neither of them strike me as sane people.
i can see this being used by both of them: Hillary gets what she wants - constantly having a baby and is kept busy with that so Alec can go and do his own things.

edited to add: man, he looks ROUGH

Attachments

Reactions: 11
But if he doesn’t want more kids then why doesn’t he get a vasectomy? I don’t know, honestly. Neither of them strike me as sane people.
i can see this being used by both of them: Hillary gets what she wants - constantly having a baby and is kept busy with that so Alec can go and do his own things.

BIB - exactly this!!

Reactions: 7

But does he? There's that video of him saying that he doesn't miss going out, doesn't miss seeing friends, doesn't miss going to sports games, etc, etc, because he loves his kids, all while looking and sounding less convincing than POWs reading out their captors' scripts on TV.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
But does he? There's that video of him saying that he doesn't miss going out, doesn't miss seeing friends, doesn't miss going to sports games, etc, etc, because he loves his kids, all while looking and sounding less convincing than POWs reading out their captors' scripts on TV.
Well she's clearly had another baby to attempt to move the narrative away from him shooting someone, so he should be grateful she/her surrogate was prepared to take one for the team. Problem 8s, she has knocked them out at such an slarming rate and turned them into such a laughing stock, it hasn't worked.

Well she's clearly had another baby to attempt to move the narrative away from him shooting someone, so he should be grateful she/her surrogate was prepared to take one for the team. Problem 8s, she has knocked them out at such an slarming rate and turned them into such a laughing stock, it hasn't worked.
I don’t think another baby will distract from the shooting. It just makes them look so bizarre.

Reactions: 12
She carried the baby this time didn’t she? Multiple pregnancy pics or are they thought to be fake? You can do gender selection without it being a surrogate, I’m certain they’d have had ivf to ensure it was a girl. I think the make up post delivery is probably because she is always made up anyway and her labour would have been fast
She might not have, I'm questioning Hilaria because 1. she's used a surrogate before and 2. Khloe Kardashian LITERALLY LAID IN A HOSPITAL BED with her new bought baby for a photo op as if she'd given birth herself, with little-to-no backlash.

OT but it looks like big celebrities just buying babies is the norm now like it is for Chinese stars who want the baby but don't want to wait until after their career. I wonder if she kicked the surrogate out or if Khloe bought a hospital room all to herself. The pics made me feel..........strange.

Reactions: 20
It seems nuts to have yet another kid when things are so uncertain - even if he doesn’t face criminal charges (although it’s looking like he will, going by some reports), he’s going to be sued by multiple people and could lose a very serious chunk of his wealth.
Also, that many kids so close together (two of them even overlap) - why? It’s like some kind of fetish.

Reactions: 13
She might not have, I'm questioning Hilaria because 1. she's used a surrogate before and 2. Khloe Kardashian LITERALLY LAID IN A HOSPITAL BED with her new bought baby for a photo op as if she'd given birth herself, with little-to-no backlash.

OT but it looks like big celebrities just buying babies is the norm now like it is for Chinese stars who want the baby but don't want to wait until after their career. I wonder if she kicked the surrogate out or if Khloe bought a hospital room all to herself. The pics made me feel..........strange.
Yeh the Khloe thing is creepy. But I think Hilary carried this baby, she’s been honest about surrogacy before so don’t think she’d fake a pregnancy this time. As nuts as she is.

I do think having that many children in a day and age when (most) women have the freedom to plan their families is part of a wider mental health disorder. I think she places a lot of value on being beautiful, fertile, and Spanish 😂

I know lots of people from big families say they loved it. But all the money in the world cannot buy you more time. Time to help them with homework, devote to hobbies, play with them. Yes they can afford Nannies but if you outsource all the parenting then what is the point? And I think the point for her is that pregnancy and making Alec’s little baldwinitos and looking good pregnant and bouncing back is basically her whole identity

Reactions: 11

Pretty sure they made up a batch of embryos 10 years ago and she's just using them whenever she feels the whim.

Yeh the Khloe thing is creepy. But I think Hilary carried this baby, she’s been honest about surrogacy before so don’t think she’d fake a pregnancy this time. As nuts as she is.

I do think having that many children in a day and age when (most) women have the freedom to plan their families is part of a wider mental health disorder. I think she places a lot of value on being beautiful, fertile, and Spanish 😂

I know lots of people from big families say they loved it. But all the money in the world cannot buy you more time. Time to help them with homework, devote to hobbies, play with them. Yes they can afford Nannies but if you outsource all the parenting then what is the point? And I think the point for her is that pregnancy and making Alec’s little baldwinitos and looking good pregnant and bouncing back is basically her whole identity
She actually NEVER said that the 6th baby was born via surrogacy. Only Alec once said it on a TV show.

Hillary said she's "still finding the right words" to explain how the 6th baby happened... And now she's aggressively trying to pass the 5th and the 6th off as twins now that they're a bit older in the hopes that no one remembers their 5 month age difference. I think all her kids are born via surrogate. Her postpartum actions make zero sense.

According to Hillary these two pictures are a week apart. She's a 39 year old woman and this was her 8th/9th pregnancy... PLEASE

Screenshot 2022-09-27 at 08.25.44.png
Screenshot 2022-09-27 at 08.26.53.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I believe she carried Carmen, the rest I'm not sure.
For someone who has allegedly given birth six times she has the strongest stomach muscles I've ever seen and tries to explain that with yoga.
Those images are 4 days pp, it takes time to "snap back" I think she's lying. Again.

It scares me to think anyone is that crazy to be faking pregnancies and raising children, and that no one close would spill the beans. I think she has an eating disorder and I know someone similar body type who 3 kids up to the age of 41 and had abs until 8 months and abs within weeks of giving birth. But I can definitely see it looks suspicious.

I didn’t realise she never confirmed surrogacy on the previous occasion. I noticed her calling them the twins. Soooooo weird.

Reactions: 9
It seems nuts to have yet another kid when things are so uncertain - even if he doesn’t face criminal charges (although it’s looking like he will, going by some reports), he’s going to be sued by multiple people and could lose a very serious chunk of his wealth.
Also, that many kids so close together (two of them even overlap) - why? It’s like some kind of fetish.
Apparently he is trying to sell loads of properties and putting the money into trusts for the kids and avoid liability. I dont know about US law but surely they will just seize his assets from the trust, because he got rid of assets knowing he was going to be sued? If they have to get rid of their 6 nannies, Hilaria is going to have to look after those kids herself. That won't be pretty at all! The parents will deserve it. The kids don't.

Last edited:
The Baldwins were featured on Lorraine this morning. Alec's selling his 28 million dollar Hampton's house, possibly to pay legal bills.
Also showed footage of kids with new baby.

Reactions: 7
It scares me to think anyone is that crazy to be faking pregnancies and raising children, and that no one close would spill the beans. I think she has an eating disorder and I know someone similar body type who 3 kids up to the age of 41 and had abs until 8 months and abs within weeks of giving birth. But I can definitely see it looks suspicious.

I didn’t realise she never confirmed surrogacy on the previous occasion. I noticed her calling them the twins. Soooooo weird.

True but her and Alec seem to have zero friends so its easy to keep a secret when the people around you are paid for staff on NDAs 😂

Reactions: 6