Hilaria and Alec Baldwin #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean.
---

---
You really wouldn't think that man had just killed someone. There's narcissism and then there's the Baldwins.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I mean.
---

---
You really wouldn't think that man had just killed someone. There's narcissism and then there's the Baldwins.
They take the lack of humility so make celebrities have to a whole new level. I actually feel sickened by them because even though I believe the Rust shooting was an accident, the way Alec and Hilary have acted ever since has been so disgusting I can't compute it at all!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
They take the lack of humility so make celebrities have to a whole new level. I actually feel sickened by them because even though I believe the Rust shooting was an accident, the way Alec and Hilary have acted ever since has been so disgusting I can't compute it at all!
I also believe it wasn't intentional their behaviour is disgusting. I wonder if they're in some sort of bubble and they think its normal.

Reactions: 7
Such a weird photo to post. They are completely centring themselves (Hilary) in particular, in this awful tragedy where someone lots their life. Baffling!

Reactions: 10
The way she just snaps back into shape after having all of those kids. :cautious:

Reactions: 1
Amazing isn’t it ! But there is speculation she uses a surrogate 🤔
She always says tit like “since baby was born” vs ‘since giving birth’

think she intentionally uses language in a way so she has an excuse when the surrogate stuff eventually comes out

she did the same tit with her words/language when she was pretending to be from Spain

“In Long Island, I have four gigantic freezers for milk,” That seems like too much breast milk but ok? Not a great use of all that extra freezer space 🤷🏼‍♀️🥒

There is SO MUCH in this interview-

Hilaria and her surrogate still speak all the time. “To have that experience of being in the delivery room, and helping her push, and holding onto her leg, and cutting the umbilical cord. It was really meaningful,” says Hilaria. Her surrogate, whom she doesn’t identify for privacy purposes, “is one of those people who loves being pregnant.”

Does Hilaria love being pregnant? She’s done it six times, showcasing her seemingly miraculous return to pre-baby shape on social media (to both awe and jeers). “Not really,” she says with a shrug. “But I love giving birth. This last time around, I pushed her out in a minute! Giving birth is like going down a water slide that’s really scary. And then you get to the bottom, and you’re like, ‘I want to do this again.’”

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
“In Long Island, I have four gigantic freezers for milk,” That seems like too much breast milk but ok? Not a great use of all that extra freezer space 🤷🏼‍♀️🥒

There is SO MUCH in this interview-

Hilaria and her surrogate still speak all the time. “To have that experience of being in the delivery room, and helping her push, and holding onto her leg, and cutting the umbilical cord. It was really meaningful,” says Hilaria. Her surrogate, whom she doesn’t identify for privacy purposes, “is one of those people who loves being pregnant.”

Does Hilaria love being pregnant? She’s done it six times, showcasing her seemingly miraculous return to pre-baby shape on social media (to both awe and jeers). “Not really,” she says with a shrug. “But I love giving birth. This last time around, I pushed her out in a minute! Giving birth is like going down a water slide that’s really scary. And then you get to the bottom, and you’re like, ‘I want to do this again.’”

Never seen an article full of more lies 😂.

She talks about breastfeeding, giving birth, and parenting like I did when I was 13 and had no real clue how any of it worked.

Wonder how much Alec paid to have this article/feature written about her.

• Heart
  • Haha
So much utter crap. Been breastfeeding for 10 years, yet still has perfectly round fake boobs!

Alec drives the kids to school every day, sure he does.

The whole article is an absolute joke. And yeah, I'm sure Alec paid a fortune for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The timing of it… it’s probably done/arranged by a reputation management firm they hired to try and “crisis manage” the fallout from the past 1 year.

Reactions: 7
The post above ? It’s from a comedian who takes the piss out of Hilary.She posted an exercise video which was ridiculous
---
This is the original video from Hilary

It’s just too cringy, and there’s only ridiculous praiseworthy comments on it of course about how wonderful she is 😄

• Sick
Reactions: 1