heycheri

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
shorty posted a pic of his lower-end citizen watch and dared called it fancy.... ma'am lmao. his hands aren't even big— look how stubby his fingers are!

so.. he bought himself a ring and a watch, and got her a fake sterling silver opal set lmfao wow i would be sick. BUY ME A MOVADO, BRO!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thanks for the screenshots! The best way to creep would be to look at her stories and then block her right after. She wouldn't be able to see you 👌

I love that she's so pressed and paranoid LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Love how her delusional vision of herself also extends to her totally unremarkable looking midget boyfriend 😂 If I saw that dude in a bar, he would not warrant a second glance or thought (except possibly keeping an eye on my drink since he has a bit of a date rapey aura to him).

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her man is definitely not attractive. Not only is he short, he has a smushed up face with a large brow ridge, like a neanderthal. He also has these gnarly flared nostrils that looks like he's smelling farts from a mile away, which means that combined with Sherilynn's flared nostrils, her future children will be so screwed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
no but dis is what he looks like.. he looks like a grown up version of dustin from the Stranger Things LMAO

Cheri's "bear"
-

by the way on a completely unrelated but lighter spirited note, since we get together to kiki and observe this train wreck of a soap opera, i've been meaning to say this:

i hope every single one of you have been staying safe and healthy throughout this pandemic.. i would like to extend my condolences to any lives lost and a special thanks to all of the frontline and essential employees we have here— i'm hopeful that the end of all of this is coming! ✨

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
shorty posted a pic of his lower-end citizen watch and dared called it fancy.... ma'am lmao. his hands aren't even big— look how stubby his fingers are!

so.. he bought himself a ring and a watch, and got her a fake sterling silver opal set lmfao wow i would be sick. BUY ME A MOVADO, BRO!
Citizen? That’s a Japanese brand! Not very MAGA of you, Cheri and “Bear” 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Citizen is a pretty good brand of watches but of course he picked out what was probably the tackiest one they offer...and then called it “fancy”. 🥴
I suppose in her mind she thinks this makes him look rich?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
This thread is almost full and it looks like we have to start a new one soon. Shall we named it after all her names so it shows up on Google?

It can be named Sherilynn Macale / Sherilynn Ray / heycheri / redpillfairy / tinysweetheart-calipetite / bunnifu

Thanks for the entertainment from your failed life Sherilynn Macale! 🤣

Reactions: 12
Ugh she just has such shifty taste, and it appears he does too. That watch retails at $260 at Macy’s after a single google search. The plating on the band will wear off with ~20 wears from his sweaty paws. That is personally why I upgraded from a good enough Michael Kors watch in my 20s to a
Rolly in my 30s but he’s still in his 20s! Diamonds on a dude are very tricky. His vibe...it’s already not a good one with the hella aggressive MAGA videos. Adding that blingy Vegas ass ring makes it look very “I am leaning very heavily on my first ever real credit card” because they probably opened one from an airline to fly to Florida for their wedding. Enjoy your debt, losers.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So many barfy lol moments and lies:
-Showing off crappy jewelry
-Flexing with a Citizen?!
-“child-like hands” wtf??
-I’m not a slave: he won’t let me buy a waffle maker cause he wants to be the one that buys everything for me (red flags everywhere)
-bridesmaids she’s known forever?!
-not growing this account, swears it’s just for fun
-gorgeous babies? Not with those noses!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Ugh she just has such shifty taste, and it appears he does too. That watch retails at $260 at Macy’s after a single google search. The plating on the band will wear off with ~20 wears from his sweaty paws. That is personally why I upgraded from a good enough Michael Kors watch in my 20s to a
Rolly in my 30s but he’s still in his 20s! Diamonds on a dude are very tricky. His vibe...it’s already not a good one with the hella aggressive MAGA videos. Adding that blingy Vegas ass ring makes it look very “I am leaning very heavily on my first ever real credit card” because they probably opened one from an airline to fly to Florida for their wedding. Enjoy your debt, losers.
Oh man I thought they were too broke to buy their own plane tickets our replace their camera or “buy a warm meal after a hard day of protesting”??
Also, who’s gonna tell Cheri that her fiancé has soft pale baby hands that look like they have never seen sunlight or done work? I can’t wait for him to get mugged in Stockton for his cubic zirconia ring and watch 😂

• Haha
View attachment 506544
She just never stops with the delusional sh*t!
With all the time she spent in therapy (SUPPOSEDLY) you'd think she would have learned the concept of scarcity thinking. She continues to think that something she has, or anything about her at all, will make people jealous, or feel bad, because whatever she has is better. This is such a childish way of thinking. Like, why would the size of your ring make anyone feel bad? Because you equate the size of your ring with the level of affection or commitment from your partner? That is so materialistic!

She's becoming so boring to follow.

So many interesting, capable, intelligent women are out there in the world educating themselves, supporting their families, furthering their careers and their interests. Cheri giving up her agency and sense of identity will eventually leave us with little to gossip about other than that fact. She's doing the opposite of making moves towards growth and reverting back to a child-like state.

I have no idea what the housewife social media scene is like. Is it possible for her to monetize it? Do you think she would be accepted among the existing influencers? I can't imagine she could bring much to that scene considering she has no children and no unique responsibilities.

Reactions: 5
C96AF811-3A69-47B2-8286-49C31C3263A2.jpeg

All of this is so weirdly controlling. They’re not even married yet and he’s already in charge of all her finances. He either doesn’t give her an allowance, or he does but doesn’t let her spend the money anyway. However, he does keep her placated by gifting her nice things every now and then, feeding her the illusion that this kind of situation is fine and normal. Already, even before they’re married, she is setting herself up for abuse by giving up financial access and job prospects, leaving her with bleak options in case things don’t work out. It would be very easy for her to become “trapped” in the marriage very early on, especially once they have kids, which will be soon. Red flags as far as the eyes can see 🚩🚩🚩
And deep down she even knows this — look how rattled she is on Instagram trying really hard (and failing) to prove us all wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I have no idea what the housewife social media scene is like. Is it possible for her to monetize it? Do you think she would be accepted among the existing influencers? I can't imagine she could bring much to that scene considering she has no children and no unique responsibilities.
Most of the “trad family” people are super religious, and so there’s a lot of emphasis put on modesty and that a woman’s place is in the home. The lack of kids isn’t terribly important, especially because she’s openly wanting to have them. Even her nudes could maybe be overlooked if she spun it into a narrative about finding God. Her bragging about her wedding ring, how much money her husband spends on her, her bf’s looks, etc. would definitely not be well-received among that crowd though.

There’s a few trad wives who may have successfully monetized that type of content (see: Mrs. Midwest) but the vast majority aren’t really trying to. Since the aspiration for most is to have their husbands make the money for the family, it’s not necessarily seen as a super positive thing. A lot of the content is just posting about cleaning and cooking it seems like.

Reactions: 1
it's over for those nice gifts once they have kids unless they were lying about being broke to swindle extra money from those maga idiots

Reactions: 3
View attachment 506946
All of this is so weirdly controlling. They’re not even married yet and he’s already in charge of all her finances. He either doesn’t give her an allowance, or he does but doesn’t let her spend the money anyway. However, he does keep her placated by gifting her nice things every now and then, feeding her the illusion that this kind of situation is fine and normal. Already, even before they’re married, she is setting herself up for abuse by giving up financial access and job prospects, leaving her with bleak options in case things don’t work out. It would be very easy for her to become “trapped” in the marriage very early on, especially once they have kids, which will be soon. Red flags as far as the eyes can see 🚩🚩🚩
And deep down she even knows this — look how rattled she is on Instagram trying really hard (and failing) to prove us all wrong.
Her taste and definition of luxury is all over the place.

She thought APG was hot tit because he bought her a ring for a couple hundred bucks and paid for her rideshares. Her findomme wishlists on Amazon were exactly that, Amazon-level quality.

Girl, buy a house. Learn to drive and own a car. Upgrade to proper furniture and burn the plastic shoe organizers you're using as a headboard. Get some fine jewelry.

It's like whatever, enjoy your hubby-funded shopping spree from H&M and Abercrombie. Let us know what charm bracelets you pick out from Pandora.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.