heycheri

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Comedian Steven Wright has a joke that reminds me of Sherilynn's "wife" phase:

"A friend of mine has a trophy wife, but apparently it wasn't first place."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
The way Evan says all these "jokes" to Cheri about how she's demanding and he never wants to buy rings ever.... reminds me of a guy I used to briefly date in my early 20s. he'll say guilt tripping or insulting "jokes" which was basically his true feelings. Turned out to be quite abusive. I've learnt from my early 20s to stay the duck away from guys like Evan, I'm guessing she never did....

• Sad
Reactions: 7
She went on a blocking spree the other day and said she was blocking people who view her stories but don’t follow her. You might have been a victim of that lol (I was, but not like other burner accounts can’t be made)

Reactions: 2
There are a ton of free Instagram story viewers available through a Google search too. You don't need an Instagram to see them (I don't have one).

With all the time she spent in therapy (SUPPOSEDLY) you'd think she would have learned the concept of scarcity thinking. She continues to think that something she has, or anything about her at all, will make people jealous, or feel bad, because whatever she has is better. This is such a childish way of thinking. Like, why would the size of your ring make anyone feel bad? Because you equate the size of your ring with the level of affection or commitment from your partner? That is so materialistic!
I doubt she actually feels bad, it's a farce. She feels validated believing other people are constantly jealous of her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.