Henry Cavill

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I havent watched the interview or heard of the wallpaper thing but I read ages ago that he had a horrible time with bullies in boarding school and would call him mum crying most days.
Regarding the Bond thing, he pretty much got as close to Bond as he ever will with the Man From UNCLE. Its a pretty fun film which will never get a sequel especially because of Armie Hammer.

Reactions: 6
I've never met him, so maybe you are right, as my impression of him just comes from when I've seen him on interviews just by chance. As an aside, I know several all boy households, including my own. I have never heard of any where blood has had to be regularly wiped off walls to the extent the mum has just given up and bought wipe clean wallpaper!. Boys are capable of being brought up to be respectful and behave in a decent non aggressive manner and behave responsibly with younger siblings. Unless you are actively bringing them up to be overly macho and entitled, which may be the case if he was brought up in a boys boarding school/ upper class/ military environment. I don't know much about his background. I assumed that was his background from when I've heard him speak.
I don't think he's upper class, not as posh at least as Hiddleston or Cumberbatch. I seem to recall reading that he was a large boy and his brothers teased him for it, which I found quite dark given his obvious obsession with having a perfect "masculine" physique. My father has four brothers and he is the youngest, and even though they are aggressive towards each other verbally, I never heard about them beating each other up to the point of blood splattering all over the house. That sure isn't normal and makes me heavily side-eye their parents.

Reactions: 2
Hes not even attractive as there's more hotter men out there with better personalities.
Even if he turned out to be a serial killer, he would still be attractive. I think you're being OTT here and it makes the rest of your points seem questionable.

Even if he turned out to be a serial killer, he would still be attractive. I think you're being OTT here and it makes the rest of your points seem questionable.
Everyone is different. If a person is very attractive but I find out things where they are a bad person, they instantly become less attractive to me (just in general, not talking about Henry here).

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Everyone is different. If a person is very attractive but I find out things where they are a bad person, they instantly become less attractive to me (just in general, not talking about Henry here).
And sometimes people become unattractive as soon as they open their mouths (David Beckham)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
For those that wonder who he goes to premiers with, it is his whole family of brothers, parents, nieces and nephews. . The pic pictured above has his mom next to him. The guy's face by the mom's in the picture is Simon his middle brother. They were all together at the Witcher opening. He is a family guy.

• Heart
For those that wonder who he goes to premiers with, it is his whole family of brothers, parents, nieces and nephews. . The pic pictured above has his mom next to him. The guy's face by the mom's in the picture is Simon his middle brother. They were all together at the Witcher opening. He is a family guy.
I think it's so lovely. I think it says something about a person when they take their family to special events like that.

Interview! With bonus Kal 🐶

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I havent watched the interview or heard of the wallpaper thing but I read ages ago that he had a horrible time with bullies in boarding school and would call him mum crying most days.
Regarding the Bond thing, he pretty much got as close to Bond as he ever will with the Man From UNCLE. Its a pretty fun film which will never get a sequel especially because of Armie Hammer.
He was so good in this movie and honestly seemed so in his element. He was great at the accent, the humor, everything and for what it's worth he worked well with the total piece of work Armie.

If this is true, that's really sad.

Reactions: 3
There’s a big difference in saying you personally don’t find someone attractive and in whether they are widely seen as conventionally attractive. There’s zero doubt he is conventionally attractive.

I've watched a couple of interviews he's done and he just seems like an ordinary nice man to me. He doesn't come across as big headed or smug. He could just be a good actor, who knows? I like his sense of humour too and he likes animals and children, that says a lot about a person to me.. I can imagine his family are very proud of him. If he was a member of my family I would be.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don't know that the Cavil brothers splattered blood when they fought. All Henry said is Simon was the toughest (middle brother) and his youngest brother was teased more. The youngest is the tallest one now. I think he is named Charles but I can't remember. The second oldest Nicky is in the armed forces and received a medal from Queen Elizabeth. There is a picture of that on the internet. Sure as a brood of five big guys they fought, but they grew up very close and still are. So the mum did a good job. I can't imagine how she coped being the only female at home.

Reactions: 2
Hes had these rumours as you call them for several years of using prostitutes abroad and attraction to youngsters as well as abuse. Only brainwashed fans want to believe otherwise. Hes messed up and so is his personal life.

Looks like you support the pervert and his bad behavior on set and pestering staff for sex and abuse.

You do realise this man has many stds its alledged hes given these to several women and also sleeps with men on the down low. If you'd done some digging you'd realise this. Hes not even attractive as there's more hotter men out there with better personalities.

There's a young woman whose known to several people online who said he'd abused her in awful ways but has money to protect himself.
Please can you provide links to articles, gossip site bits, whatever it is that you are basing your judgements on? - as long as it's not just a photo with no other evidence to back it up than your say so I mean.

I don't fancy him, I'm not a mega fan, I'd not be surprised to know he's a terrible person but I would dearly love to be able to tell if you are just someone who dislikes him and has nothing but rumour to base it on (which you are fully entitled to do!) and are presenting your feelings as fact (which is wrong IMO) or if you actually do have some receipts you could share with us.

Like I said in one of my last posts in this thread all I am getting from your posts is a homophobic tone and a dislike for any woman who goes near him but you're not providing any evidence to back up what you say. I'd like to think you are not homophobic and are just coming across in a way you don't mean to but again please give me something to read?

No one here is condoning abuse but we aren't about to damn someone on no evidence but your say so, we're all randoms on the internet, you could be anyone doing it for any reason.

Reactions: 13
I cannot believe he is that bad. However, I have no idea who he really dates or how he approaches his love interests. I do think he is bisexual from all the early pictures of him at clearly gay parties in Hollywood. But people's taste change. I do think he is from a nice stable family. All his brothers are married with children. He seems the odd one out. But maybe he has too many choices to settle down. But I have no personal knowledge of anything, except he really needs more acting classes.

• Haha
I cannot believe he is that bad. However, I have no idea who he really dates or how he approaches his love interests. I do think he is bisexual from all the early pictures of him at clearly gay parties in Hollywood. But people's taste change. I do think he is from a nice stable family. All his brothers are married with children. He seems the odd one out. But maybe he has too many choices to settle down. But I have no personal knowledge of anything, except he really needs more acting classes.
I seem to be in the minority here but I actually think he's a good actor?! I assume he wasn't classically trained like Hiddles or Cumberbatch so he doesn't have that whole "stage presence" thing about him, but I really liked his acting in the Witcher. People tend to be weirdly mean about good-looking actors, I recall people saying the same things about Brad Pitt's acting before he went all indie movie grungy.

Reactions: 8
I seem to be in the minority here but I actually think he's a good actor?! I assume he wasn't classically trained like Hiddles or Cumberbatch so he doesn't have that whole "stage presence" thing about him, but I really liked his acting in the Witcher. People tend to be weirdly mean about good-looking actors, I recall people saying the same things about Brad Pitt's acting before he went all indie movie grungy.
I disagree. I think conventionally attractive actors, both male and female get work that they wouldn't get purely on ability just because they are attractive. Brad Pitt was never a great actor. He has got older and more experienced, and has improved as a result. Hiddleston and Cumberbatch are not conventionally attractive but have a far greater attractiveness and screen presence because they are better actors ( all imo of course!) I agree I quite like The Witcher and am looking forward to s2 but in most other things, he's not great, and he's good in TW because the character is a similar personality and doesn't have to have charisma or charm. Just be beefy.

Reactions: 4
I don't think he is a good actor (but not the worst), I liked him in Man from U.N.C.L.E, as per Superman and The Witcher, well, he is meh, ofc he looks fine AF, but thats all. Of course his looks helped lauching his career, but he must have something else, I mean, the guy who was Scott Summers in the first X-Men movies is super handsome and didn't make it far, or Zack Effron, he is cute and all, but he is typecasted (yeah, I know Bundy and everything), on the other side, Brad Pitt did make it, he got lucky because he is conventionaly good looking, but he kept his looks and became a better actor, I always reference him when talking with friends about actors, because most 'handsome' actors and actresses have to go to a phase of turning 'ugly' to be taken seriously, but Pitt didn't and he is very respected, his preformance in Once Upone in Hollywood outshined Leo's, but back to HC...
I don't like him that much, he tries to be relatable: 'oh, I almost didnt got superman because I didnt want to answer the phone while I was playing LoL', come on, Cavill, there isn't a single human being in the world with that body than can be relatable, we all know you went for it, as per his private life and love interests I know nothing, so I'll keep an eye on this thread.

Reactions: 1
In all his nerdy glory (I feel I need to have a word with his stylist, boy can wear clothes, but please not these...) -

For those outside the UK, here's a part of the Graham Norton interview:

He's been doing the rounds State-side too (there's a second part to this if you go to YT):

On the clothes front, this is much more pleasing (a few bonus baby photos):