Henry Cavill

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like him... he strikes like as a nice introverted nerd (met him some years ago - he was v. nice and sweet to my kid - came across as a bit shy however) who needs to lay off on the gym and find self-worth in himself versus his muscles...

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I like him... he strikes like as a nice introverted nerd (met him some years ago - he was v. nice and sweet to my kid - came across as a bit shy however) who needs to lay off on the gym and find self-worth in himself versus his muscles...
I agree! He seems to have a lovely way with children, I'm glad your little one had the experience. ❤

Reactions: 3
I agree! He seems to have a lovely way with children, I'm glad your little one had the experience. ❤
He was very sweet. I didn't participate much in the conversation! I did not want to bother him but he took the time to talk to my toddler - who was very proud of his double decker bus toy he recently got and showed it off :) I think how someone treats children and animals is a good reflection of them as a person. (He had no idea who Henry was and only later was like, Oh so I met Superman? CoolLOL)

I think he is boring in a pleasant way - I would rather boring and decent than some uppity Hollywood a-hole. Don't think his personality is well suited to celebrity proper. He always seems awkward like he would rather be anywhere else. It is disconcerting a little with his face plus the over-muscled look - personality does not fit the body?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This came up in my recommended (a new video!!!).
That voice.
His face looks like it's lost a bit of weight, or is that just me?
Him being articulate and slightly nerdy. Lovely.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Good luck with that, Angielily has never shown proof of anything. She literally comes on slags him off and leaves.
Hes had these rumours as you call them for several years of using prostitutes abroad and attraction to youngsters as well as abuse. Only brainwashed fans want to believe otherwise. Hes messed up and so is his personal life.

I had noticed Angielily has a certain way.
You're not suggesting... :eek:

😂
Looks like you support the pervert and his bad behavior on set and pestering staff for sex and abuse.

Definitely butthurt that they will never have a chance with him so comes online to just spread rubbish. Dont get me wrong I have side-eyed several things Cavill does but I really dont think hes what Angielily portrays him to be.
You do realise this man has many stds its alledged hes given these to several women and also sleeps with men on the down low. If you'd done some digging you'd realise this. Hes not even attractive as there's more hotter men out there with better personalities.

There's a young woman whose known to several people online who said he'd abused her in awful ways but has money to protect himself.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Hes had these rumours as you call them for several years of using prostitutes abroad and attraction to youngsters as well as abuse. Only brainwashed fans want to believe otherwise. Hes messed up and so is his personal life.

Looks like you support the pervert and his bad behavior on set and pestering staff for sex and abuse.

You do realise this man has many stds its alledged hes given these to several women and also sleeps with men on the down low. If you'd done some digging you'd realise this. Hes not even attractive as there's more hotter men out there with better personalities.

There's a young woman whose known to several people online who said he'd abused her in awful ways but has money to protect himself.
I support hard cold facts, thanks ever so.
There's a reason I try to avoid knowing anything about the private lives of those in the public eye (if I don't personally know them, of course) - how much of it is made up online by people who've never interacted with the individual? Even if there's a kernel of truth in something to begin with, it tends to end up like a game of Chinese Whispers.

Any time you wish to share hard facts about these rumours you speak of with the assembled, please do.

It's a fact of existence that not everyone will find everyone else attractive. That's part of the beauty of humanity and the ideals of perfection, there will always be someone you find the most delicious being, whether physically, mentally or the whole package. Meanwhile, someone else is going to look at the individual and think 'not for me, thanks'.
If you find him physically unappealing and think him loathsome based off rumours that stem from unidentified sources, feel free (a wonderful consequence of freedom of opinion in the world), but by the same, you also don't need to keep popping in here to tell the rest of us off for finding him a combination of the following: dorky, adorable, nerdy, physically attractive and generally appealing.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

I have to ask this because I'm stumped how you can hate him so much and accuse him of such awful things with no proof to back it up. Do you know him personally?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
He brought his mama and two brothers! And Kal was in the car too. No sign of a plus one :unsure:
He's been filming Graham Norton - that should be a good interview!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I don't know why, but I just can't take to him. And he physically ( apart from the overdeveloped muscles is exactly my type! It's like he's pretending to have a personality by making stuff up and it comes across as insincere. He seems a bit too desperate to be Bond, and that odd story he keeps telling about the blood on the wallpaper. I have 3 boys. They argue but they never physically fight to that extent. Tom Holland is one of 4 boys and he looked surprised that that would happen! Either he's talking crap to make out he's a hard nut, or his family are weirdos who would have been reported to Social services if they lived on a council estate, and he repeats the samecstory over and over like he's memorised it! I thought he was dreadful as Superman, although I like him in The Witcher. I think it better suits him. I'd rather not listen to him as a person again though!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I remember him telling the story years ago before he was very famous. I assume it is true. I have heard worse stories of all-boy households - especially with what seems like large age gaps between the siblings?

I think he is boring and dull on shows like this most of the time, trying to have a personality on talk shows because he has to sell himself and in this case The Witcher. He seems too introverted to pull it off well but maybe it is because of my own interactions with him and twigging him as a quiet kind of shy person.

Reactions: 4
His secret real girlfriend had to be up early for school.
My money is still on him actually being in a long-term relationship with a guy. He gives bi energy to me. I know he supposedly was with an 18-year old girl a few years ago (so icky), but apart from that, he's basically only been in PR relationships.

I remember him telling the story years ago before he was very famous. I assume it is true. I have heard worse stories of all-boy households - especially with what seems like large age gaps between the siblings?

I think he is boring and dull on shows like this most of the time, trying to have a personality on talk shows because he has to sell himself and in this case The Witcher. He seems too introverted to pull it off well but maybe it is because of my own interactions with him and twigging him as a quiet kind of shy person.
I've never met him, so maybe you are right, as my impression of him just comes from when I've seen him on interviews just by chance. As an aside, I know several all boy households, including my own. I have never heard of any where blood has had to be regularly wiped off walls to the extent the mum has just given up and bought wipe clean wallpaper!. Boys are capable of being brought up to be respectful and behave in a decent non aggressive manner and behave responsibly with younger siblings. Unless you are actively bringing them up to be overly macho and entitled, which may be the case if he was brought up in a boys boarding school/ upper class/ military environment. I don't know much about his background. I assumed that was his background from when I've heard him speak.

• Heart
Reactions: 5