Henry Cavill

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey vikka. Thanks for the response.

It's good to get other perspectives on things, or talk to people who have a bit more information, as you do. I heard IMDB were a good source of information but I never actually knew they had forums. I forget some people are actually very good at digging up things and researching. Why did they close down?

Yes, I actually think it's sound advice to take DL or any other place with a pinch of salt, although I am at least inclined to change my mind about things. I had given it some credence based on people who swore blind they had aquainances or saw him on the scene before he was famous and he was an 'out' gay man. Again, he may have been on the scene a lot but that's not a declaration unless people saw things. I heard the roomie thing, plus how his entire social cirlce in WeHo was gay. That could make sense if he's bi. But he may have a wide range of pals....I do not know. Did you ever see any photos of he and Corey, other than the hugging ones and him licking his face? Apparently they said the more intimate photos were scrubbed? I did see the poem which he dedicated to Henry, which could be taken two ways, I suppose. Either a love poem, or a poem for a loved friend. There was a poster on ONTD on livejournal who said he and his roomie definitely knew Henry and they laughed when he was engaged to Kaley, or something like that. Again, it's all very conflcting and I suppose I will say that maybe he's at least bi? Maybe Miss Mystery will give us some more tea ! Thanks for the infomation about Gina and also, the namless girl. I do agree, I would not name her either if she private and had never been identified publicly.

When you said you think he just takes any woman who throws herself at him with no regard for age as long as she's legal, willing and impressed, that makes sense too. HC is a good looking man, more than good looking...he looks like he's sculpted by the Gods! lol The ladies he's publicly dated are definitely not unnatractive ( I would never put anyone down based on that anyway) but they're normal pretty women, if you get my meaning. I think people expect HC to be with models, so they probaby also thought he's gay because of that too. I'm not saying it, but that's another thing I saw thrown out there. People have different tastes, that is definitely true. You know what they say, one man's meat is another man's poison. I guess they can't win - if they date only perfect looking models they're shallow, if they date a normal looking woman something must be amiss. Like you said, it may or not be true about the younger women thing and if it is, not a shock either. It's Hollywood after all. I just wouldn't believe a rumour based on blinds alone, that's dangerous.

lol, yes. A frau, I have seen that term being used! Some of the names they mentioned I definitely have not bought into, like Jennifer Aniston? I'm not saying it's impossible but I don't think so. I read more than I post. I do enjoy the witty comments a lot of the time, but they can be very, very snappy. I just wanted to explain that I don't think that about everyone as it definitely can be the case there, I do agree. I try and hear the tea and try to decide, other than "he pings". I mean some do ping, but you know what I mean. lol

Sorry for the essay ๐Ÿ˜˜
Don't worry, I get what you're saying and agree!!

The imdb boards closed because apparently imdb closes anything they have which doesn't make them money. Many people were super angry about this and that was the common conclusion: they couldn't/didn't know how to monetize the forum, so it was dropped. You had to go on the specific page of a show, film or actor then click on a section and there was then the topic-specific board with threads in the same structure as reddit, which drove me mad and the biggest reason why I dislike reddit, because the structure is all over the place instead of strictly chronological like tattle.

I have been a member on very few boards, some dead by now, I have read and still read a number (although not very often), incl ONTD!
I am also more of a reader than a poster and I read all kinds of forums, some more often than others, but tattle is the only one I am signed up for these days.

Yes, I saw the photos of HC hugging C and licking his face, which was the biggest "proof" anyone could ever provide, but knowing more about him and his drinking habits, that struck me very much as him being typically pissed and taking the piss. I have heard a good number of stories of him being on the prowl and the stories are always him picking up women. Often drunkenly. He's said himself in interviews that he'd get totally pissed (very early on, his whole shtick now is "English gentleman" and "fitness hunk"). Common area (aside from when he's on location) is Kensington and Bodo's Schloss used to be a favourite (closed a few years ago). I take that face licking as typical drunk (British ๐Ÿ™ˆ) behaviour, let's be honest, we all know how Brits are when sloshed. C has been with his husband for a long time I think, even at that point. The only way H hooked up with C is if in a 3some with C's hubby.

About 10 years ago he was engaged to an equestrienne, Ellen Whitaker. They ended things after her DUI and she's since married and had kids.

The way I see it, it is accepted mostly nowadays that some people haven't found their special someone or don't want to settle down or prioritize their career or sth else in their life.
With Hollywood, comments are always quick to go one single way:
Men who aren't settled down or are with a woman the masses find objectionable, because she doesn't fit into the model mould (and is *clutches pearls* older, e.g. H Jackman's wife), he must be gay. No other explanation. (yet when the man is 12 years older, that's great, no one cares! but when the woman is older she's either blackmailing him into the relationship or he's as gay as the day is long ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ)
Women who "can't hold onto a man" are all clearly shrews, no other possible way. J Aniston, the lady clearly has some standards, I mean jeez. So she's not putting up with a fool, good on her (btw, I love love J Aniston!!!)

HC falls a bit into both places, isn't settling down and is with women all his stans had issues with, because they didn't find them pretty enough, slim enough and/or "too masculine" (Ellen, Gina) and tore them to shreds online. I always thought Gina was beautiful and had a great figure, but hey. When these men are with models though, it's again drama from stans, because it's "typical". Can't win, just like you say.
Since you also follow the royals, a good example is also Chels Davy. She was harrassed, called every name under the sun, the paps broke into her home, followed her to uni, made her cry, the press insulted her, H's stans called her "chavvy" and "Miss Piggy", "too ugly for him", "not fit to be royal", "omg can you imagine a ''princess Chels, how chavvy" and whatnot, once they broke up and esp. whenever another woman was by H's side unilaterally did all of these stans wish for Chels back, because "she was perfect, she's so smart, successful, strong" bla bla bla. ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

The gaydar isn't always realiable, personally, Luke Evans never pinged mine, yet I read he was out early on, used to be even an interview linked to his wiki before it was deleted at some point and LE somehow went back into the closet. But I always believed those comments (wasn't quite aware of him till his wiki was "cleaned up" and he was (as people put it), "back in the closet"), because they seemed sound. Nowadays LE is (again!) out and proud, as he should be, good on him, and turns out the comments were correct. So, gaydar here or there, there are simply accounts imo that seem believable and those that seem a bit strung out of the fantasy clouds with flimsy and circumstantial "evidence" at best, esp when the behaviour doesn't reappear. Eg HC must be gay because of the crowd he used to hang out with during his early days in WH, but any story and any relationship he's been public about for the last 10 years were all women, and he's never been high profile enough or had enough media interest during that time to play straight and hide boyfriends, you know what I mean?

I think everyone laughed at the Kaley thing, because it was ridiculous. I think the idea by the PRs was this (and it makes great sense): Get future Supes together with the Queen of Nerds (TBBT), it raises both their profiles and what a perfect pairing! Superman with the Queen of Nerds! If they hit it off and get together for real, even better!
Then they orchestrated the pap walk and it was so so obviously one that it was just simply cringey and I think everyone was just embarrassed by that bad job and laid it on ice a bit. Soon after Kaley met her husband (whom she also divorced), so that was I'd say laid to rest for those two reasons (badly orchestrated and she fell in love elsehwhere, perhaps even realized she didn't want the publicity after all).

Btw, the first barely legal brunette US gf (more fling than gf really) had him over at her parents' place for Thanksgiving. They lasted some, I don't know, 4 months or so.

Well, now this is my other novel, hope I could clarify maybe some more and I just got my thoughts out as I had them since I read your post a little while ago, but wanted to deliberate a bit before replying, as I not only agree, but your points struck a chord with me and all these issues (eg all famous/rich men must be gay who are with "atypical" women) played on my mind a bit.

Though, if he is gay or bi I hope he finally comes out soon so we can lay this to rest and move on with our lives ๐Ÿ˜‚

Edit: also, these days, I really really doubt that fans would drop off like flies if someone came out as homosexual. I know we aren't quite beyond all these issues as we like to believe, but I do sincerely hope and believe that actors can live their lives with the people they love without their fans going bananas and boycotting them just because they are gay.
Personally, I literally couldn't care less (except for being nosey as hell, otherwise we wouldn't all be here!!! haha), all I mean is, it wouldn't "crush my world". Almost worse than 1950s Hweird, when they all had to be straight and single, hiding not only their sexualities, but sometimes even their wives or on the other side marrying co-stars for publicity. Crazy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

The imdb boards closed because apparently imdb closes anything they have which doesn't make them money. Many people were super angry about this and that was the common conclusion: they couldn't/didn't know how to monetize the forum, so it was dropped. You had to go on the specific page of a show, film or actor then click on a section and there was then the topic-specific board with threads in the same structure as reddit, which drove me mad and the biggest reason why I dislike reddit, because the structure is all over the place instead of strictly chronological like tattle.

I have been a member on very few boards, some dead by now, I have read and still read a number (although not very often), incl ONTD!
I am also more of a reader than a poster and I read all kinds of forums, some more often than others, but tattle is the only one I am signed up for these days.

Yes, I saw the photos of HC hugging C and licking his face, which was the biggest "proof" anyone could ever provide, but knowing more about him and his drinking habits, that struck me very much as him being typically pissed and taking the piss. I have heard a good number of stories of him being on the prowl and the stories are always him picking up women. Often drunkenly. He's said himself in interviews that he'd get totally pissed (very early on, his whole shtick now is "English gentleman" and "fitness hunk"). Common area (aside from when he's on location) is Kensington and Bodo's Schloss used to be a favourite (closed a few years ago). I take that face licking as typical drunk (British ๐Ÿ™ˆ) behaviour, let's be honest, we all know how Brits are when sloshed. C has been with his husband for a long time I think, even at that point. The only way H hooked up with C is if in a 3some with C's hubby.

About 10 years ago he was engaged to an equestrienne, Ellen Whitaker. They ended things after her DUI and she's since married and had kids.

The way I see it, it is accepted mostly nowadays that some people haven't found their special someone or don't want to settle down or prioritize their career or sth else in their life.
Men who aren't settled down or are with a woman the masses find objectionable, because she doesn't fit into the model mould (and is *clutches pearls* older, e.g. H Jackman's wife), he must be gay. No other explanation. (yet when the man is 12 years older, that's great, no one cares! but when the woman is older she's either blackmailing him into the relationship or he's as gay as the day is long ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ)
Women who "can't hold onto a man" are all clearly shrews, no other possible way. J Aniston, the lady clearly has some standards, I mean jeez. So she's not putting up with a fool, good on her (btw, I love love J Aniston!!!)

HC falls a bit into both places, isn't settling down and is with women all his stans had issues with, because they didn't find them pretty enough, slim enough and/or "too masculine" (Ellen, Gina) and tore them to shreds online. I always thought Gina was beautiful and had a great figure, but hey. When these men are with models though, it's again drama from stans, because it's "typical". Can't win, just like you say.
Since you also follow the royals, a good example is also Chels Davy. She was harrassed, called every name under the sun, the paps broke into her home, followed her to uni, made her cry, the press insulted her, H's stans called her "chavvy" and "Miss Piggy", "too ugly for him", "not fit to be royal", "omg can you imagine a ''princess Chels, how chavvy" and whatnot, once they broke up and esp. whenever another woman was by H's side unilaterally did all of these stans wish for Chels back, because "she was perfect, she's so smart, successful, strong" bla bla bla. ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

The gaydar isn't always realiable, personally, Luke Evans never pinged mine, yet I read he was out early on, used to be even an interview linked to his wiki before it was deleted at some point and LE somehow went back into the closet. But I always believed those comments (wasn't quite aware of him till his wiki was "cleaned up" and he was (as people put it), "back in the closet"), because they seemed sound. Nowadays LE is (again!) out and proud, as he should be, good on him, and turns out the comments were correct. So, gaydar here or there, there are simply accounts imo that seem believable and those that seem a bit strung out of the fantasy clouds with flimsy and circumstantial "evidence" at best, esp when the behaviour doesn't reappear. Eg HC must be gay because of the crowd he used to hang out with during his early days in WH, but any story and any relationship he's been public about for the last 10 years were all women, and he's never been high profile enough or had enough media interest during that time to play straight and hide boyfriends, you know what I mean?

I think everyone laughed at the Kaley thing, because it was ridiculous. I think the idea by the PRs was this (and it makes great sense): Get future Supes together with the Queen of Nerds (TBBT), it raises both their profiles and what a perfect pairing! Superman with the Queen of Nerds! If they hit it off and get together for real, even better!
Then they orchestrated the pap walk and it was so so obviously one that it was just simply cringey and I think everyone was just embarrassed by that bad job and laid it on ice a bit. Soon after Kaley met her husband (whom she also divorced), so that was I'd say laid to rest for those two reasons (badly orchestrated and she fell in love elsehwhere, perhaps even realized she didn't want the publicity after all).

Btw, the first barely legal brunette US gf (more fling than gf really) had him over at her parents' place for Thanksgiving. They lasted some, I don't know, 4 months or so.

Well, now this is my other novel, hope I could clarify maybe some more and I just got my thoughts out as I had them since I read your post a little while ago, but wanted to deliberate a bit before replying, as I not only agree, but your points struck a chord with me and all these issues (eg all famous/rich men must be gay who are with "atypical" women) played on my mind a bit.

Though, if he is gay or bi I hope he finally comes out soon so we can lay this to rest and move on with our lives ๐Ÿ˜‚

Edit: also, these days, I really really doubt that fans would drop off like flies if someone came out as homosexual. I know we aren't quite beyond all these issues as we like to believe, but I do sincerely hope and believe that actors can live their lives with the people they love without their fans going bananas and boycotting them just because they are gay.
Personally, I literally couldn't care less (except for being nosey as hell, otherwise we wouldn't all be here!!! haha), all I mean is, it wouldn't "crush my world". Almost worse than 1950s Hweird, when they all had to be straight and single, hiding not only their sexualities, but sometimes even their wives or on the other side marrying co-stars for publicity. Crazy.
I missed out on some interesting reading on those forums, from what I hear from several people. I only read ONTD when a link takes me there, I've seen some interesting things there, though! It's got great content in places but the layout isn't friendly, like reddit.

Thank you ever so much for the reply, I agree with all and would be just repeating what you said. And amen to the openly out gay stars. I also love Jennifer A, Hugh and Keanu (who was also seen with an age appropriate woman). Nobody seems to have a bad word said against him.

p.s I asked about C ony because its like an urban legend people speak of. Those apparently deleted facebook photos which were supposedly more compromising, or are they just the ones we see on a google search? Did anyone actually see them because I hear this all the time and I assumed they did. If it's just hugging and whatnot they aren't proof of anything, putting arms around our pals is also normal, whatever sexuality one is. I will say, that actually thinking about it, he could get himself some rather model-esque beards like others do, if he wished to, or somebody people deem his equivalent. If he's hetero or bi, he knows what he's attracted to and maybe he's not into those types. Anyhoo, there are some interesting rumours, from the ex personal trainer to Jake G...is it real life, is it just fantasy...to quote Queen! I wouldn't care either way and it wouldn't make a difference, it's just me being nosey too.lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I missed out on some interesting reading on those forums, from what I hear from several people. I only read ONTD when a link takes me there, I've seen some interesting things there, though! It's got great content in places but the layout isn't friendly, like reddit.

Thank you ever so much for the reply, I agree with all and would be just repeating what you said. And amen to the openly out gay stars. I also love Jennifer A, Hugh and Keanu (who was also seen with an age appropriate woman). Nobody seems to have a bad word said against him.

p.s I asked about C ony because its like an urban legend people speak of. Those apparently deleted facebook photos which were supposedly more compromising, or are they just the ones we see on a google search? Did anyone actually see them because I hear this all the time and I assumed they did. If it's just hugging and whatnot they aren't proof of anything, putting arms around our pals is also normal, whatever sexuality one is. I will say, that actually thinking about it, he could get himself some rather model-esque beards like others do, if he wished to, or somebody people deem his equivalent. If he's hetero or bi, he knows what he's attracted to and maybe he's not into those types. Anyhoo, there are some interesting rumours, from the ex personal trainer to Jake G...is it real life, is it just fantasy...to quote Queen! I wouldn't care either way and it wouldn't make a difference, it's just me being nosey too.lol
Oh what about Jake G?

Reactions: 1

Is this part of your Uni thesis? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh what about Jake G?
It came from a poster who claimed to be Canadian actor, Keram Malicki Sanchez who started posting gossip on a thread called: Karem Malick Sanchez knows", although it was never clarified. Apparently others started pretending they were him and began posting some of the threads too so it became an in-joke. So there's no way of proving if he ever did post. The poster said JG and HC hooked up after meeting at the groucho club and had a torrid 2 month affair. The threads are entertaining but I'm taking them with huge doses of salt.

Did you ever see that particular thread, @vikka ?

I also love H Jackman, Keanu, Tom Hanks! Some of my favourites! They all seem to be well-liked, which is good!

Urban legend indeed lol
I don't remember whether there was talk of more compromising pics than the face-licking one, but honestly, the face-licking one was trotted out as proof and people had saved those pics and re-uploaded, if there actually was anything more compromising, they would have shown that, even if a bit of censoring was necessary, so I'm not buying this "there's more out there!" argument. People treated the face-licking one as trump card, so if there had been something better, they'd have shown that.

And you're right, if he wanted and needed beards, they'd pair him up with some smoking hot chicks, V's Secret models (when VS was still a thing) who want to break out and similar.

I have never heard rumours that HC hooked up with his trainer (which one, he's had several) or Jake G (if that's what everyone's here getting at, am I understanding that right?), but I am aware of rumours of Jake G being gay, but I never dove in there, so can't say whether I find those believable or not.

It came from a poster who claimed to be Canadian actor, Keram Malicki Sanchez who started posting gossip on a thread called: Karem Malick Sanchez knows", although it was never clarified. Apparently others started pretending they were him and began posting some of the threads too so it became an in-joke. So there's no way of proving if he ever did post. The poster said JG and HC hooked up after meeting at the groucho club and had a torrid 2 month affair. The threads are entertaining but I'm taking them with huge doses of salt.

No, not at all aware of this!

Sounds like fanfic like when everyone wanted the 1D guys paired up ๐Ÿ˜‚
How times have changed, from needing to appear strictly straight and single to fans dreaming up fanfic about their fave band members hooking up!!!

Is this part of your Uni thesis? ;)
Yes, it's a bit from my intro!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Does anyone remember him in The Tudors? God he was divine then.
He was best-looking then imo! Not that he has lost his looks or anything.
Maybe because he wasn't quite so beefed up then as he has been the last few years? :unsure:

Reactions: 4

It was indeed fanfic, even DLers acknowledged it.๐Ÿ˜‚

I also love H Jackman, Keanu, Tom Hanks! Some of my favourites! They all seem to be well-liked, which is good!

Urban legend indeed lol
I don't remember whether there was talk of more compromising pics than the face-licking one, but honestly, the face-licking one was trotted out as proof and people had saved those pics and re-uploaded, if there actually was anything more compromising, they would have shown that, even if a bit of censoring was necessary, so I'm not buying this "there's more out there!" argument. People treated the face-licking one as trump card, so if there had been something better, they'd have shown that.

And you're right, if he wanted and needed beards, they'd pair him up with some smoking hot chicks, V's Secret models (when VS was still a thing) who want to break out and similar.

I have never heard rumours that HC hooked up with his trainer (which one, he's had several) or Jake G (if that's what everyone's here getting at, am I understanding that right?), but I am aware of rumours of Jake G being gay, but I never dove in there, so can't say whether I find those believable or not.

No, not at all aware of this!

Sounds like fanfic like when everyone wanted the 1D guys paired up ๐Ÿ˜‚
How times have changed, from needing to appear strictly straight and single to fans dreaming up fanfic about their fave band members hooking up!!!

Yes, it's a bit from my intro!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ™ˆ

He was best-looking then imo! Not that he has lost his looks or anything.
Maybe because he wasn't quite so beefed up then as he has been the last few years? :unsure:
I forgot Tom Hanks! Actually, you make a good point, if there were more photos of Henry and C somebody would have saved it before it was deleted and expunged.

Oh, gosh - I can't remember the trainer but they referenced a twitter account that was locked and said they'd been seen arguing in an airport or something.

Jake G has a LONG internet rumour history! Google Ted Casablanca and Toothy Tile.
Really? I had no idea. Off I go!

It was indeed fanfic, even DLers acknowledged it.๐Ÿ˜‚
Thanks for clarifying. I did see some posts referencing it and they said as much, very entertaining, though! lol Apparently some people have posted and verified, one I can think of is John Wesley Shipp, who played the dad on Dawson's Creek, if I am remembering correctly.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I forgot Tom Hanks! Actually, you make a good point, if there were more photos of Henry and C somebody would have saved it before it was deleted and expunged.

Oh, gosh - I can't remember the trainer but they referenced a twitter account that was locked and said they'd been seen arguing in an airport or something.

Really? I had no idea. Off I go!

Thanks for clarifying. I did see some posts referencing it and they said as much, very entertaining, though! lol Apparently some people have posted and verified, one I can think of is John Wesley Shipp, who played the dad on Dawson's Creek, if I am remembering correctly.
I think I saw this story about his ex trainer, but on DL, some woman saw them at the airport and it was clear that they were angry at each other, she also noticed that there was sexual tension between them..

There were also rumours about his friend, ballet dancer, Solomon Golding and about particular IG post, Iโ€™ll try to find it.;)

I think I saw this story about his ex trainer, but on DL, some woman saw them at the airport and it was clear that they were angry at each other, she also noticed that there was sexual tension between them..

There were also rumours about his friend, ballet dancer, Solomon Golding and about particular IG post, Iโ€™ll try to find it.;)
Thanks, Notarton. I remember some posts but forget where I saw them because there are zillion HC threads! lol I couldn't sleep one night and I was having a good 'ole read, I can tell you. I've seen the Solomon Golding posts, too, the rumour says he had his hands under the table and was either grabbing his hand..or maybe something else? Is that right?

So, did Ted Casblancas have his own blog or something? I am seeing lots of posts about his references to Toothy Tile but not the original source.