Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hiya_hun

VIP Member
They do those meal in a bag things too in iceland now - pasta, risotto, noodles... all sorts and you just put the amount you want straight in the pan an cook it.. x

Reactions: 1

hrh89

VIP Member
Can you give yourself a limit? One a week or once every fortnight? Also think of something you really want, a new laptop? Holiday? Outfit? Etc and put the money you would have used on these takeaways into a little savings pot. Think of all the stuff you could get with that money that’s just going on food. Good luck!!

SkinnyTurkeyDinosaur

If you're just getting stuff like nuggets and pizza i think you should go to Iceland and just stock up the freezer!!

Is it because you really like the food or is it just that you can't be bothered to cook??
It's more hate cooking and can't be bothered to make mess and have to do dishes never go in my kitchen 🤣 need to sort it. I get paid every 2 weeks and the week I get paid I live off takeaways and the next week am skint and don't eat but it's been like this for ages difficult to change it. Yeah gonna do an order thanks x