Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YvesNotLaurent

It really bugs me when women like Sue - conventionally attractive who do basic hauls and basic makeup tutorials and basic vlogs - tells people to embrace their weirdness. Like girl. Come on. You pander to societal expectations and norms in all things you do. You’re as basic as they come.
Do you mean to tell me that being s0o0o0o super teenie tiny and petite is NOT a personality trait?! That fake tanning to a whole new race and wearing the latest in from ASOS is not unique?! 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
I think josh seemed like a nice guy, Ryan has a lot of money himself so wonder if she will want a prenup (i assume not) so surely we question her at this stage instead of her bringing josh down.
In all honesty she seems insufferable as a mate, a gf, and a future wife. ditching Lois after shagging her ex boyfriend who she still lived with, then dragging her round ibiza to stalk Ryan, forcing her mate to go to the hospital and wait around for her for womb scans, making them do mukbangs ama when they are also struggling with weight, then giving her 'ride or die' friends freebies for their Christmas gifts from her, constantly skipping around with her tongue pushed put of her teeth like a demon trying to look 'cute'
I hope she is better behind the screen but, constantly wittering on about being teeny, weeny, smoll and clinging onto her bf like a barnacle is irritating to watch, never mind live with. (being short isn't a personality.) She could do more skincare if she is improving hers. She's had a year of trying out new products to know what works for her.

Corrected as it changed Lois to loose and shagging to snagging on me.

tehpretty

Oh man. I tuned into her latest video and should have kept a running tally of how many times she talked about how tiny she is/how big clothes are on her/how widdle she looks putting up wallpaper.

She really fancies herself a stylist, doesn't she? 💀 Girl has absolutely zero style or taste. She just buys trend pieces from the fast fashion retailers and calls them "pieces" and "looks." She really thinks her hauls are a service to her viewers when in reality it's clear she's distracting herself from whatever's going on inside her head.

• Heart

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
So. Much. Waffling. And gazing at herself in the mirror :sleep:

I've said this on another thread but I'm done with rich people using staycation to describe a UK holiday. Staycation used to mean taking time off work but not going away, just doing day trips etc. Now everyone is using it for UK holidays :confused:

• Heart

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
She bought a Dior jumper and then said the price of invisalign will probably make her cry... :rolleyes:
Wow. She said this in a video where she goes to a designer outlet and has another Zara shopping trip 🤦‍♀️

She could have paid for comprehensive invisalign twice over with the amount of hauls she's done over the last year. New car, several designer handbags, those hideous Zara chairs, the constant stream of fast fashion.....

I'm getting invisalign and as a normal non influencer it's such a lot of money but I'm budgeting for it and making it work. It pisses me off when these people whinge about things like orthodontic treatment being expensive, then continue throwing money away on shit they don't need. It sounds like she wouldn't even need the most expensive option if it's a small tweak to her straight teeth, she could just sell a designer bag, or stop buying clothes for a month.

Loved the info that there were some other Dior sweaters available at Bicester so we can all run there and 'pick one up'. Tone. Deaf.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Trigger warning for weight loss and eating disorders.

In the new video she's talking about happiness and body acceptance being associated with a certain body type, which I actually agree with. However.... the person who wrote the assumption (19:00) probably assumed that she's happy with the way she looks because she's constantly staring at herself going 'cuuuute'. Suzie also misquoted the assumption as 'you love the way you look more right now' and the assumption didn't have the 'more', so she's creating that comparison herself.

I'd never dream of saying most of the assumptions below to anyone because weight is such a sensitive topic but encouraging your viewers to ask anything/ make assumptions seems like a sure way to let all of these into your inbox, or am I being too harsh? I don't want to be insensitive and I'm not saying it's appropriate to say these things to anyone but I'm sure some viewers are probably concerned as well.

Suzie is constantly talking about how small she is, how she's lost weight, how nothing fits, how petite, how tiny, should have sized down, wearing clothes that are far too big..... what did she think people were going to ask about? She doesn't talk about anything of any substance and everything she films is her stood in front of a mirror talking about sizing down.

If anyone can't be arsed watching, she says she used to eat out a lot pre Covid (5-7 meals a week). Eating at home is the cause of the weight loss.

Screenshot_20210504-212237_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad

MarthaFarkus

VIP Member
Social media has definitely skewed people’s perception of what’s ‘big’ and what’s not. Slim is seen as perfect and anything over that is seen as fat. It’s messed up.

Ignoring her appearance for a bit... how fucking boring was that as a concept for a video. 15 pairs of jeans from the same brand. Yeah that hasn’t been done before for a reason suzie...

coconochanel

VIP Member
I watched the first two minutes and gave up. God she's boring doesnt have a dining table because her and her friends dont have kids yet err yeah that makes sense :oops:

• Haha
  • Wow

Rondoodle

VIP Member
Fucking hell. When she bangs on about how something will be in her wardrobe for a long time or that ‘pieces’ that she has bought now will be suitable for autumn. Give it up Snooze. We know by autumn you’ll have done approximately 30 more hauls and none of this stuff will get a look in. Do you think she believes the utter shite she spouts? I get the impression that she just loves trying on clothes so she can stare at her own reflection for hours.

And since when did ‘cream’ become this mysterious new colour ‘neutral’?!

It’s gross to see how much she bought only to return it all. Really really distasteful.

• Heart
I haven’t watched her video, I’m in recovery for anorexia b/p... but from my own experience, I loved people bringing up that I’d lost weight, and then would strenuously deny that, plus any acknowledgement that I’d tried to lose weight. I enjoyed being righteous and indignant about it.
Interestingly people have only mentioned it out of concern, and have been so kind about my subsequent weight gain. I’m a secondary school teacher as well and whilst kids can be mean, they could not have been kinder to me throughout all of this. Big up teenagers.

• Heart

CelestialAutumn

Okay, it's Monday afternoon and I'm bloody bored.🥱 Sucker for punishment that I am, I decided to catch up on Snoozie's YT. I've just watched her house update, why does her bungalow look like she's living in temporary rented/student accommodation?! She says she gets anxiety if there's too much stuff around, well I get bloody anxiety looking at how empty that living room is! 😒 There's no pictures, no photos, no ornaments, no flowers, no plants and NO COLOUR. If she intended for her bungalow to resemble a mental asylum then her job here is done! 🥴 Oh, and that frigging new sofa is awful. Rant over, I'm off for me tea now. 🍲

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Rondoodle

VIP Member
Ugh this girl is vapid and empty. ALL she does is 'pick this up' and 'pick that up'. What emptiness is she trying to fill in her life. Her day literally consists of her trying on clothes and talking to herself in the mirror. Where tf is she wearing all these damn clothes.

Suzie bingo:
Obsessed with...insert anything
The lipstick, black basic, thermal, pyjamas, anything OF DREAMS
SOOOOI SOFT
Picked this up for dog walks/dinners/brunch out etc
Any chat about needing basics (girl you have more basics than 100 normal people put together)
I'm a hot person
I'm a cold person

God she is just horrid.

• Haha
Another Zara haul, she really is a broken record at this point, the term “lazy content” is thrown around alot on Tattle, but man does she deserve it!

Also her living room looks sooo bad, it looks like that spare room that you throw everything into you cant make yourself get rid of, it looks so random, I cannot 😂

• Haha

ChatNoir

Something that I found strange was that when she was talking about her weight loss she said she hadn't exercised in months and that she couldn't even remember the last time she did, but fast forwards around 7 minutes and she says that the black zipped up top would be amazing for running even though she's trying not to do much of it. That implies that even if she's trying not to do it so often, she actually does run... and she even mentioned that sometimes her body just asks for it. In my world running counts as exercise, cardio precisely, so what she said previously about not working out in moooonths and having no idea how she's losing all that weight is pure bullshit?
Youtubers really need to remember their lies because they end up exposing themselves all the time...