Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YvesNotLaurent

Maybe I’m just super sensitive, but to say that because she didn’t go to university she had to learn to hustle earlier is really shit and small minded.

Also, can we leave “hustle” culture in 2020? It’s damaging and isn’t something to celebrate.
Agreed, hustle culture needs to get in the bin. Especially when it’s being encouraged by some bimbo who gets almost everything #KindlyGifted

And that’s being generous, because dropping out of uni to take moustache selfies in Zara’s latest tat isn’t actually hard “work”

I was so burnt out the last four months of 2020 I couldn’t get through a work day without crying, let alone get through my workload during the hours I’m actually paid for. I was lucky enough to work from home without a reduction in pay or the risk that frontline workers face, I can’t imagine how much worse it was for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I want to believe her but I really feel like she’s overcompensating and over explaining, which usually means she has something to hide

Nope Nope

suzie.JPG

Oh god this was too much for my eyes. How does she stare at herself first from the mirror and then again while editing this, and still decides that yeah it's totally fine to have her coochie in full view for like several minutes?

So for anyone wondering, the newest video has two guest stars: her new car and her lady bits.

• Wow
  • Haha

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Maybe I’m just super sensitive, but to say that because she didn’t go to university she had to learn to hustle earlier is really shit and small minded.

Also, can we leave “hustle” culture in 2020? It’s damaging and isn’t something to celebrate.

• Heart

Nope Nope

Also just the thought of buying 15 pairs of Zara jeans just for a try-on haul is kind of depressing. My heart goes out to the poor mail delivery people. Imagining all that stuff being sent out just to be filmed and then mostly returned. I get ordering for example altogether 5 pairs of mom jeans from 5 different retailers and comparing them, but this... Like, where are we going to end up with this trend? "HAUL: I bought every item available on Zara website"?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Looks like another click baitey ramble is incoming 👀 anyone with more patience than me who will let us now what is up? 💕
though judging historically it’s probably nothing lolz
As soon as someone uploads a clickbait video called something like 'we need to talk about this' my reaction is 'nah, we probably don't'.
Why do influencers vlog 30 minutes of nothing and then when they go into town film 1 minute. :rolleyes:
Haha this gets me too, or when they're out and about but just film their own face while they tell you how nice everything looks :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

mascarara

I was watching her Dior book tote bag review as background noise and OH MY GOD the amount that she rambles on and on about absolutely nothing is remarkable, really. At one point she says something like "I have found that the more I put into this bag, the heavier it gets". NO SHIT SHERLOCK, that is such a revelation! What would we do without Suzie sharing these gold nuggets of previously unheard of wisdom?

• Haha
  • Wow

serena12345

I don’t understand how ‘NOTHING fits her’ and ‘everything is too big for her’ - there are other YouTubers like Amelia Liana who are shorter than her and skinnier than her and they manage to buy clothes that fit them perfectly fine?? How hard can it be? maybe she should try shopping from the petite section if everything is too big? Her hauls are so useless

poopettemetis

VIP Member
I was thinking the same. We just moved on with life, and they are still holding so tight to that free gifted ad life. They are all so immature and privileged, no relevant anymore. I just want to bulk comment to everyone - just to move your ass and get a real job. Trying on clothes skincare for living, selling your life for views and including ads in every freaking video it's just tiring to watch.
In my old age - LOL 34 - I really prefer influencers who do it as a side hustle and still maintain their full time jobs. Allows for less time posting stupid stuff throughout the day. I especially prefer those who research and do their due diligence on brands and can speak with more depth and understanding of the products they’re shilling. These full time Gleambots just don’t do that. And they all hawk the same products/brand launches. It’s gets repetitive and boring.

Snazzycat

Chatty Member
Ok... thanks for enlightening us, still looks like a close up of normal arm hair to me. Those other pictures are not in sharp enough focus for fine light arm hair to show up on anyway.

And if she does have anorexia, which you obviously seem so sure of, to be honest you come across as lacking in empathy about the situation and just kinda mean.

• Heart

Rondoodle

VIP Member
Not watched her in a while but watched her morning routine. I feel that the amount of time these girls (not just her) spend by themselves and on themselves is why they are all so anxious. Imagine thinking that much about what to wear and how to do your hair. It’s all just so self involved and must lead to them obsessing over stupid shit that most people simply do not have time for. I know it is their job to look good but I can’t fathom spending time on my hair and make up just to sit at home and maybe walk the dog. Doesn’t mean you can’t put a bit on to feel good but it’s just all so excessive isn’t it.

• Heart

d0llhouse

I still can't get over the act of spending your Boxing Day searching online for the Christmas gifts people graciously gave you, and affiliate-linking them for personal profit.

• Sick
  • Wow

tehpretty

I just watched her latest vlog (why do I do this to myself???) and I think the thing that makes her so insufferable is the way she over explains every single mundane detail of what's going on. She talked about wanting privacy in her home like it was some bizarre, unique request when she was looking at houses. She couldn't just say "I'm having blinds installed today." It had to turn into a massive shpiel about how she wants privacy and all the houses around her are bungalows and it's soooo weird that she wants privacy.

And then... surprise... another haul. She's honestly disgusting.

Eat My Shorts

VIP Member
God she’s boring. She definitely needs a thesaurus to learn a few new adjectives. Every time she says “cute” I want to punch her

• Haha
  • Heart

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Assumptions about me videos are like reading a multinational company’s annual sustainability report - self-reported, full of omissions, humble brags, and truth stretching.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

NurseCN

That WIEIAD was.... shocking. What she eats in a day is nothing? How can Hello Fresh ok a sponsored video where the creator is admitting she starves herself until she has to slowly savour an afternoon hot cross bun, then cook one (low cal) evening meal?

Reactions: 19