Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
I personally wouldn’t find any man attractive that could leave his family behind like that. But each to their own.
That's a pretty reasonable position. I don't think you'll last long. ;) 'Love' I guess. I get the feeling it will work out for the best. Not sure about the children, let's hope it's amicable and they won't be too fucked-up.

Reactions: 1

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
I think we all agree her hubby is a bit of a tit, but she picked him. What does that say about her? If as mentioned she is smart, and savvy and all that jazz why on earth would she marry and have children with some dimwit who runs around with an egg on a bit of grass? We all make mistakes I guess, she's probably the epitome of lust over love ... looking at the bloke I can't imagine much in-depth pillow-talk, maybe she just likes himbo's. Helen, if you're reading and fancy a change of pace, ... call me. ;) :rolleyes::p
She's not that smart.

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
If you Google her husbands first name followed by her first name and the surname she was born with and click on images you see a number of different links with a handful or so images of her. One link says the uni she went to and what she graduated with.

Blockedbyadmin

VIP Member
So it’s in the press but is is actually confirmed on social media? Because it looks like this news has come off tattle if it’s not actually on SM?

Slightly off topic, but isnt Neil the guy who’s wife was a dancer on the show and was caught kissing who she had been paired up who was also in a relationship at the time. Or am I mixing them up with someone else completely?

Edited to add, I googled.

I can’t believe the brass neck of her. Spoiled little madam probably hasn’t ever had to face consequences for her behaviour. You’ll lose him as you found him love, he had form and had cheated on Helen before.
He cheated on Helen before? How did I not know this, were they married at the time.

Eureka

VIP Member
They haven’t denied it so it’s unlikely to be untrue. Maybe she told the press herself.

Going by Stephanie’s Facebook her and the ex got married in November 2018, lots of loved up photos still up on her Facebook of the two of them together.

yep a very quick marriage. It’s very sad really andapparently she’s a real headache to her parents… the lads in the town have all been taking the mick. I don’t think anyone has been surprised she’s with Richie now and causing such a drama
So she’s a drama Queen, why doesn’t that surprise me, Id say she’s spoilt rotten as well. As I said previously I’d say any one of those rugby players from that team would have done her by the sounds of her.

Blockedbyadmin

VIP Member
I suspect now, rightly I didn’t before, that steph is pregnant.

Here’s hoping I noticed last weekend zippy kept putting her insta on public then private and so forth for the whole weekend (she was in my search bar from when I looked her up originally) I had a look at one of her reels and the amount of photos of her and dim wit. Shes clinging onto him for dear life in every photo or hanging out of his neck in a lot of them. She seems way more into him then he is her judging by the photos and seems a little bit obsessed with him, she looked desperate insecure in some too got a real “he’s mine” vibe from some of them.
Not quite sure wtf you’re seeing bht I’ve not seen this. I’ve seen 2 consenting adults happy about life whether we see that as right or wrong. Make of it what you will.

I also suspect this last week that Steph is pregnant. And with Helen starting strictly this week itlll be interesting to see how it plays out in the media. Wil Helen be made the victim? God forbid a man be actually right to leave maybe but as I say be interesting to see what occurs. Steph is a millionaire in her own right so if she’s pregnant as I Suspect, that’s for own reasons not because she needs him long term

Last edited:

Rosie878

VIP Member
This is absolutely no excuse for his appalling behaviour but I wonder if she pushed for a third baby and he didn't really want to. She's a bit older than him isn't she so that puts a bit of pressure on.

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
But there is no excuse for cheating (it couldn’t be more obvious), walking out on your wife (who just had a baby) and then making social media posts talking about your family minus your kids on the night your wife has started a new massive boost to her career knowing the media will pick up on it.
He's a thicko who runs around a field with a large rubberized egg, she picked him. :rolleyes: