Helen Flanagan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw her today! She was about 10 miles in front of her kids who were with a dark haired woman maybe a nanny. The boy ran into a woman wit a wheelchar

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Could she get anymore slutty looking.

Her poor kids growing up watching their mum continuously looking for attention going around half naked.

No decent man would want her, she's not classy, and she's vacant.
View attachment 2563273
What is funny (and really sad) about this picture is Aaron Parfitt is Dial-A-Pap for the DM and the Sun. She paid for these photo's to be in the paper, she wasn't 'papped' at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I saw her today! She was about 10 miles in front of her kids who were with a dark haired woman maybe a nanny. The boy ran into a woman wit a wheelchar
duck me, they're all walking/running disasters.

Reactions: 2
😂 🙈 oh yes the car park pap photos :rolleyes:
Quick change of outfit in the car, get them all done at the same time. The kids are probably sitting on the back with i-pads waiting to get back home. What a sad sack she is.
Yep! All downhill from here. Just look at Lauren Goodger, Katie Price and Charlotte Dawson (Chazza has never even done duck all to bother paying for a pap, she just thinks she's a magastar!)

Reactions: 7
I can’t believe she posts tit like that now and keeps those sleazy comments up. Her daughters are getting older. Scott must be mortified. How sad.

Reactions: 14
Shes lost the plot a bit since splitting with Scott Sinclair. I actually thought she came across quite well too on her latest stint on I'm a Celeb.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’ve no issues with her showing off her body if that’s what she wants to do. But to do it on the same account that she also shares photos of her kids on? Nope, it’s wrong.

Reactions: 4
I haven't watched Corrie in years, but she is actually acting like what her character acted like haha, very strange,

I think she has is really immature and it's worrying she's in charge of 3 kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Are you alright Helen??? 🙈🤣🤣

She has become so desperate for attention! & would u please shut that mouth, it looks ridiculous!

I used to think she was alright, but she’s lost it!

Reactions: 4