Helen Derbyshire (helenderbs)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t talk to me about not rushing it when you are the
You are the what?
definition of rushing the dating phase? Haha.

100%. The audacity for her to put that up

I see she’s posting a lot more about misterable people. She’s probably in her deluded head telling herself that we’re just haters and unhappy in our lives when actually we’re calling her out for being a scam artist First the unqualified diet coach and now an inexperienced relationship expert. A 3 year ( but pretend 4) year relationship does not make you an expert in relationships. esp not when you’re BEGGING for a ring and not getting one.

Reactions: 1
Do we think there's gonna be a Paris proposal coming?
It has to be! If it’s not then it’s gonna be real embarrassing for her how much content she made around her wedding.

Probs tonight seen as she’s becoming all “spiritual and into the moon”

Reactions: 2
poor Belle. Left AGAIN!

im not even a parent and couldn’t imagine being away from my future child that much. It’s selfish parenting IMO to leave your kid that many times for holidays. all to chase Chris down for a ring. I bet they wouldnt take so many holidays once / if he finally proposes. if she was a SAHM and needed the break I might understand it a little more but she’s not.

She can say she’s self developed and in a calm relationship as much as she wants. Shes passive aggressive and screams insecurity in her relationship showing she’s that desperate

• Heart
Coming here to say similar things.
I’d guess this is the trip he’s going to propose if they’re serious about a wedding next year. How cliché.

I actually feel sorry for Helen. I mean nearly every girl who traps their man in with a baby wants to get engaged of course but Helen is DESPERATE! It just shows how insecure she actually is in her relationship hence trying to become a TikTok relationship expert.
Will be funny if they celebrate 4 years on the day they met when 4 months after that he was in South America with another woman! Poor Helen.

Aww so no full
Probs tonight seen as she’s becoming all “spiritual and into the moon”
I thought this too but it seems not.
I just can’t see them coming back from this trip without getting engaged - unless they’re not getting married next year and she’s just made the wedding content out of insecurity 🤔

I’ve been watching her story to see but alls she’s showing us is restaurants. Surely they’re doing other things than eat?
Saying that they travelled all the way to Positano and didn’t leave their hotel complex. What a waste of a trip to what looks to be a stunning locatjkn

Shes announced it. Not that it was a surprise. We all knew it was coming she micromanaged every single aspect of it. I’ll be surpised if she didn’t buy the ring and get down on her own one knee. 😂😂

• Haha
Shes announced it. Not that it was a surprise. We all knew it was coming she micromanaged every single aspect of it. I’ll be surpised if she didn’t buy the ring and get down on her own one knee. 😂😂
I pray for her that he didn’t propose in a speakeasy and proposed on the way to dinner or after! Her caption on the story says couldn’t be happier but her face tells a different story. Did he meet her high expectations? I guess we will find out.

the ring is exactly what she posted she wanted so fair play to him on buying the one she told him too! Haha!

I’m excited to see this all unfold. Her whole announcement seems so flat and unexciting. I can semi see why as she’s taken all the surprise out of it but still…

Last edited:
I’m excited to see this all unfold. Her whole announcement seems so flat and unexciting. I can semi see why as she’s taken all the surprise out of it but still…
yeah I ageee. What sort of cheesy crap is “forever has a nice ring to it” 😂😳
just as cheesy as getting engaged at Christmas and in Paris I guess.

also, I guess it depends how skinny her fingers are but that diamond looks HUGE. I think there’s a cut off point to how big it should be in relation to your finger without it looking tacky which personally I feel hers does. a tiny tiny bit smaller would have looked far classier. It looks like a trashy attempt at displaying wealth. surely with all the micromanagement she would have tried different carats against the size of her finger to see.

I’d also be terrified to lose it Or have it stolen.

• Heart
It looks like a trashy attempt at displaying wealth.
well after she’s posted this with the wink face I think I’m inclined to agree. trash with cash. She will never be class posting stuff like that.

Someone ask her if it’s 3 or 4 carats please and let’s see if she concedes they’ve only been together 3 years. Seen as she tries to pretend they’ve been together 4 on her relationship expert TikTok

Attachments

• Haha
well after she’s posted this with the wink face I think I’m inclined to agree. trash with cash. She will never be class posting stuff like that.

Someone ask her if it’s 3 or 4 carats please and let’s see if she concedes they’ve only been together 3 years. Seen as she tries to pretend they’ve been together 4 on her relationship expert TikTok
The way she words things is just so 🤮

She is also asking herself all of these questions on her stories, to get her view across about not being exclusive blah blah.

She is also asking herself all of these questions on her stories, to get her view across about not being exclusive blah blah.
Yes. she is. shes got the ring and her insecurities are still Seeping out.

Funny how when she’s trying to make herself an expert its 4 years but now she’s being honest about the time because it suits her “we got engaged so quick” routine.

“chris took me to Paris when we weren’t exclusive“
Yes and he also took someone to Puerto Rico after that trip. Brownie points for him there too yeah?

I also find it quite funny her saying that the ring (after mentioning its size and therefore price) was a sign of his love... showing how materialistic she actually is. Love is not the cost of an engagement ring.

Love would have been proposing during her pregnancy or soon after Belle was born to give her the peace of mind she wasnt going to be a single mother. Love was proposing in the amalfi coast for her 30th after all the effort she put in to every detail and all the cringe videos she took.

im not doubting he loves her but it seems she’s pushed him into buying a ring which (if the diamond is earth and not lab created) would have cost more than the average salary in the uk. And pushing him into booking Paris to get the job done Outside a sleazy speakeasy and is like he’s done this out of love. The whole thing rattles my head

Ps. I can’t imagine it being an earth diamond after she was crying about the cost of Ibiza weddings when an earth 3C diamond would cost far more than any Ibiza do.

also. The cringe song. keep it to yourselves. It’s a private thing.

• Heart
Random but.
is Helen’s TikTok following is really blowing up then why is her only congrats on her announcement from her mum?

also look at the engagement of her last two posts vs the ones before them 😂😂😂😂 seems her TikTok doesn’t care haha.

Also the most recent one 🤔 I don’t get the point of it except to brag - so trashy to state the carats of your diamond unless asked. So out of touch with reality when so many people are going to struggle to heat their home this winter.

Ps. I can’t imagine it being an earth diamond after she was crying about the cost of Ibiza weddings when an earth 3C diamond would cost far more than any Ibiza do.
Good point. A quick Google shows a real diamond ring like that would be £40k+ 🙀 I just can’t imagine him having spare change like that hanging around when they don’t even own their home - which makes the whole bragging thing even more hilarious 😂😂😂

Attachments

Brilliant advice Helen.
if your partner isn’t ready to propose when you tell them too. Give them an ultimatum. And be ready to leave. I doubt she would have followed through if he didn’t propose.

does anyone else wonder now if the real reason she went on her solo retreat was to show Chris what life would be like without her and Belle? She went not long after she didn’t get her big diamond in Italy didn’t she

Attachments

• Wow
Brilliant advice Helen.
if your partner isn’t ready to propose when you tell them too. Give them an ultimatum. And be ready to leave. I doubt she would have followed through if he didn’t propose.

does anyone else wonder now if the real reason she went on her solo retreat was to show Chris what life would be like without her and Belle? She went not long after she didn’t get her big diamond in Italy didn’t she
I knew when she went that’s why she was going and also when she booked herself into that serviced apartment in Manchester and palmed Belle off with her mum.

poor guy. I can see this ending one way. The same as it did with Neil. Big question is, have they already booked the wedding?

also I looked at her TikTok after your post and she’s done another saying come with me to Paris to get engaged. Saying she’s been expecting a Ring on every trip but she knows this is the one as it’s the last trip of the year. she also wrote on it that you shouldn’t wait more than 4 years for a ring.
The stakes were too high for Chris as he knew her tantrums over Christmas wouldn’t be worth not doing it. And like you say. I doubt she would have ended it. and she says Neil was the narc. Ok haha. Sad sad sad. least people can see straight through the BS.

did they leave the speakeasy, get engaged, take loads of pics and walk back to it? If not then story time doesn’t add up. There’s pics of her wearing that ring in there and it’s the same place she showed us on stories the night he proposed.

did they leave the speakeasy, get engaged, take loads of pics and walk back to it? If not then story time doesn’t add up. There’s pics of her wearing that ring in there and it’s the same place she showed us on stories the night he proposed.
Well story time says they’ve been together 3 years now the girl is a serial liar. Casually adds a fake 6 months when it suits her. And casually forgets a real 6 months when it suits.

her engagement feels so unexciting. Your partner “surprises” you with a 3 carat moisanite diamond you’d be so happy about it. I guess this is what happens when you force your partner into something. takes away the excitement and suprise because you know they didn’t do it off their own back but from fear of losing you.

Didn’t she make a video recently saying never threaten your relationship. Yet her story advises women to leave a relationship if they don’t want what you want on your timeline.

ps it might mot be moisaite I’m not an expert on stones but it just doesn’t shine / reflect the light on her videos the way her earrings do while she wafts it around.

Last edited:
She has a nanny??! WTF? She doesn’t do anything except make tik toks 😤
I know. God forbid she has to do any of the parenting. For such a “planned” baby she really does seem like such an inconvenience to her mother

• Heart