Helen Derbyshire (helenderbs)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone start a thread on Helen Derbyshire (helenderbs) she has over 20k - no fitness or nutrition qualifications to her name yet has exploited upwards of £100/month from women for fitness coaching to become bikini bodybuilders, caused a lot of damage in young girls.
Now has decided she wants to preach to fitness coaches to stop being so problematic and make it more sustainable and charges £250/month (min 3 months) for a programme 😂

not sure if her boyfriend is aware but she's planning her wedding for next September and they're not even engaged.

Reactions: 3
not sure if her boyfriend is aware but she's planning her wedding for next September and they're not even engaged.
I'm so glad she has a thread.

The whole wedding planning thing has had me laughing. I think she really thought that she was getting "a big diamond" in Italy for her 30th. Especially after uploading loads of cringe videos hugging and kissing. On her last day she put up a question box and within minutes she had asked herself been asked if they believed in marriage and she replied yes they've got his fiends wife as a wedding planner and she's just waiting for her dream proposal no pressure and tagged him.

She seemed super cheesed off coming back from that holiday still single and maybe had a go at him. They went looking at wedding venues in ibiza, honestly think he's just gone along with it to shut her up. She did make a now deleted tiktok all about her wedding musical plans.

Poor guy has been told which ring to buy and been given a list of expectations, along with everyone watching as she's drawn so much attention to the fact he hasn't done it yet. I don't blame him for not asking her - anyone would be terrified to mess it up. So high maintenance.

And the poor daughter is dumped with Granny Derbs every month so she can go trying to get that proposal.

Also, they celebrate their anniversary in Feb which they both say was very casual he took her to Paris for her birthday in May, they took a few months break in which he took another girl to Costa Rica. Then they got back together in the July/August. She was pregnant in the December after "trying" for 3 months. So basically you decided to make it exclusive and 2-3 months later started trying for a baby. I think she's baby trapped him.

Why anyone would take life coaching from someone like this is mental!!

Reactions: 1
I'm so glad she has a thread.

The whole wedding planning thing has had me laughing. I think she really thought that she was getting "a big diamond" in Italy for her 30th. Especially after uploading loads of cringe videos hugging and kissing. On her last day she put up a question box and within minutes she had asked herself been asked if they believed in marriage and she replied yes they've got his fiends wife as a wedding planner and she's just waiting for her dream proposal no pressure and tagged him.

She seemed super cheesed off coming back from that holiday still single and maybe had a go at him. They went looking at wedding venues in ibiza, honestly think he's just gone along with it to shut her up. She did make a now deleted tiktok all about her wedding musical plans.
very much this. If he wanted to do it then he would. given they were in such a stunning location for such a big birthday - would have been his ideal chance to hit her expectations so it just shows it’s not on his mind.

I wonder what new services she’s gonna be launching with her rebrand

Oh the whole thing is so funny. The wedding stuff is crazy! Going on a holiday to pick a venue before you're engaged (even if they've promised to propose!!!!) is just so weird! (And ofc Helen thinks that people who think it's weird can't open their eyes to different ways of living) The stuff on her stories with Chris is so funny in general. The stuff about saying 'Hey hun I've noticed you've been a bit of witch today, what can I do to help?' with a partner. Who is having these FORCED conversations and calling it effective communciation? It's just so strange!

Also, they celebrate their anniversary in Feb which they both say was very casual he took her to Paris for her birthday in May, they took a few months break in which he took another girl to Costa Rica. Then they got back together in the July/August. She was pregnant in the December after "trying" for 3 months. So basically you decided to make it exclusive and 2-3 months later started trying for a baby. I think she's baby trapped him.
I didn't know this timeline!

And ofc Helen thinks that people who think it's weird can't open their eyes to different ways of living
yes. I remember that. She was sharing messages she received from people who said they booked wedding before they were engaged and stuff. Feels like she’s fully taking away the excitement and surprise from such a big life event by micromanaging every little aspect Including what ring she wants. and all this expectation of the perfect proposal and big diamond. surely she should just be happy that he finally wants to commit to marrying her.

how funny if he proposed in Vegas like her ex did 😂

The stuff about saying 'Hey hun I've noticed you've been a bit of witch today, what can I do to help?' with a partner. Who is having these FORCED conversations and calling it effective communciation? It's just so strange!
yeah. Exactly. it’s not effective communication at all. When she’s spewing stuff it seem so far fetched from reality. I remember when she used to say me and Chris NEVER argue. I always thought theres obv no passion in your relationship then / you don’t spend enough time together But then he came on her podcast and started saying how they argued about mrs hinchs fridge organisation. Like what?

also. I don’t understand how she has the time to show up as this “perfect” mother and girlfriend as she infers but manages to read and get pampered so much.

I see poor belle has been palmed off again. She got what 3 or 4 days in Spain for her first and only holiday (without her father there) while they are on their what 5th or 6th without her THIS YEAR.

I honestly get the impression that he’s a workaholic and Helen only gets a couple hours of quality time with him each week so when she can get away on holiday with him she grabs it. Either that or she’s still desperately trying to get that proposal which doesn’t seem to be coming 🤪

Just saw they've been away again but still no ring on her finger.
He shouldn't have allowed her to post to the world that they're "getting married next year" and "going looking at venues" when he has no intention of proposing just yet or he would have 100% done it by now. She has said her expectation is to be abroad - we have less than 3 months left of the year. They've been away so many times already - how many more can they really squeeze in? And as the person above says leave that poor daughter at home.

He obviously aint ready which is why it hasn't happened yet. No big deal they've not even been together that long but he should have told her - don't post all the stories and the reel / TikTok about us planning a wedding - lets keep it to ourself until I'm ready to propose. Unless he has and she's just posted it anyway!

P.s did anyone see the q&a she did a while ago where someone asked about wedding plans and she answered saying she's not stressing the ring is coming and then passively aggressively answered it by answering another question who asked if she finds it rude to be asked about her wedding and she said "lets stop asking people when they're getting married or having babies". Maybe if you didn't create so much content around you're non existent wedding people wouldn't ask would they

I follow her as she used to be involved in juice plus back when I was she was in Katie and her ex husband Chris’ team.

She got a lot of coaching customers through us reps (as juice plus isn’t that good for weight loss) although I never bought a plan as I knew she wasn’t qualified. Makes me laugh that she says stuff no that we shouldn’t exercise for aesthetic yet has a million fillers in her face and had a nose job (if she went ahead with it).
her ex Neil found the Instagram she made “tracking her progress with it” because she was using it to stalk his at the time gf 😂, is skin and bone (she looks ill) and by the looks of it didn’t eat correctly during her pregnancy to minimise weight gain. I will give her that her fashion sense is really good now tho.

wait so they’ve been planning the wedding since March (first post about it) but still not engaged? Why hasn’t he proposed if he’s planning a wedding with her? Or is she pushing for it In hopes that making him look like a non commital with coerce him into getting on one knee? Sorry Helen you can’t wedding trap a man like you can baby trap them

I follow her as she used to be involved in juice plus back when I was she was in Katie and her ex husband Chris’ team.

wait so they’ve been planning the wedding since March (first post about it) but still not engaged? Why hasn’t he proposed if he’s planning a wedding with her? Or is she pushing for it In hopes that making him look like a non commital with coerce him into getting on one knee? Sorry Helen you can’t wedding trap a man like you can baby trap them
ahh I didn’t realise she was actually a rep - I found her when katie used to be friends with and swoon about her.

yes she’s been going on about it for a while. She actually had the balls to put up a while ago that if it wasn’t for lockdowns they’d have probably got married the September just gone.
who knows maybe he will propose after the wedding at this rate.

I did see yesterday her post this just haven’t had the chance to come on with work being so busy currently.
question is will they dump poor Belle to go? poor child is practically raised by Granny derbs she’s dumped there so often while Helen is chasing her boyfriend down for commitment. How can she consider herself a relationship expert

Attachments

• Wow
todays thoughts after listening to her podcast and observations as of recently. Some eps are ok but her voice is so deep and she sounds very manly (from the steroids she used to take I think)

1. How many times do we need to hear about and see the same boring morning routine?

2. why does she contradict herself so much?
she’s put a TikTok up saying she’s been in a relationship for 4 years yet made a podcast saying her and her boyfriend made it exclusive about 3 weeks after her birthday in 2019… so you’ve been together 3 years and a few months not 4 😂

She said she used to make 6 figures a year and now she makes 5x that. They apparently went to Ibiza to look at venues because they’re set on Ibiza (because it’s so special to them) and they won’t have time before next year … then she made a post saying how £££ it is to get married here and now they’re apparently considering Italy (as per her podcast)

surey if she’s making1/2 a million a year she can afford whatever wedding she wants?

she wears a gold band ( I think it’s a cartier love ring) on her ring finger. Probs trying to make people think it’s a wedding ring.

anyone else just think she’s a serial BSer trying to sell life coaching by making it seem she’s more together than she is?

anyone else just think she’s a serial BSer trying to sell life coaching by making it seem she’s more together than she is?
YES. absolutely I do.
she also says she’s qualified in nutrition when she’s not and hasnt a clue on anything other than calorie deficit. Very basic stuff. And then charges £750 for a diet called elevate mind body

Do you think she’s been reading here? 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Do you remember when she was a PT online? I used to follow one of her clients who basically ended up with an eating disorder.

Great Helen is very health focused now (girl, we all love a smoothie) but I wonder whether she will hold her hands up to those past mistakes?

Reactions: 3
Do you remember when she was a PT online? I used to follow one of her clients who basically ended up with an eating disorder.

Great Helen is very health focused now (girl, we all love a smoothie) but I wonder whether she will hold her hands up to those past mistakes?
I do remember. Did you see the reel she made about fitness coaches giving clients EDs LOL.
I’ll link it here

What a hypocrite when she was responsible for causing them lol.

I almost signed up to her years ago but I found out she wasn’t qualified in anything fitness or nutrition

I also was speaking to someone who did sign up and she wouldn’t respond to their email until it was check in day. Ignored them all week

• Heart
i really don’t see it. Then she would have to admit she was scamming people - charging for a service she wasn’t clued up about. Least this time shes embarking on a business she’s qualified (apart from the diet programme. I think it’s a flop tho. She was going to strike it off with CH but then decided against it maybe to give it another go)

Last edited:
Listened to her confessions podcast. she is going on that shes getting married next year still. With no venue and no ring. And we’re 8 weeks away from next year. So good luck planning that one. If he does the proposal in Paris I feel sorry for her because while it’s romanticised it’s so dirty and overrun with immigrants currently - not ideal.
why he didn’t sort it for Italy for her 30th baffles me honestly. sorry but she set him up with the most amazing proposal- I doubt he can top what she was hoping for.

Next. why has she got a TikTok giving dating advice. She’s had a few 2-3 year relationships and shagged around a bit when she lived in manchester and London. Hardly makes you an expert.

So glad there is a thread on her!!! The irony of her relationship advice and the partner liking instagram girls pics bit 🤣 She was the reason I split with my ex a good few years ago, from her Snapchat’s to him. She was desperate for attention then and still is now.

• Sad
So glad there is a thread on her!!! The irony of her relationship advice and the partner liking instagram girls pics bit 🤣 She was the reason I split with my ex a good few years ago, from her Snapchat’s to him. She was desperate for attention then and still is now.
So sorry to hear this. Did she know he was taken too?

glad you’ve found the thread and to have a few more people coming over here. sometimes I feel I’m the only one talking but Determined not to let this thread flop despite how irrelevant she’s become - people need to be made aware what a scammer she is before handing cash for life coaching.

So sorry to hear this. Did she know he was taken too?

glad you’ve found the thread and to have a few more people coming over here. sometimes I feel I’m the only one talking but Determined not to let this thread flop despite how irrelevant she’s become - people need to be made aware what a scammer she is before handing cash for life coaching.
oh yes, she knew he wasn’t single. This was when she lived up north a good few years ago now. I’ve always then watched her from afar, her name stuck always with me and she irritated the hell out of me - and still does! Cannot stand her and the false bollocks she spouts.

• Wow
oh yes, she knew he wasn’t single. This was when she lived up north a good few years ago now. I’ve always then watched her from afar, her name stuck always with me and she irritated the hell out of me - and still does! Cannot stand her and the false bollocks she spouts.
The girl is a walking contradiction

exercise For health not for aesthetics- has giant implants and every crevice in her face full of filler. Constantly bangs on about getting a nose job. Sounds like a healthy mindset to me to want to change every inch of your being.

I’m so self developed. Creates content about her non existent wedding then Makes passive aggressive digs when people ask about it

honestly think she Morphs into whoever he partner is at the time. So she was with neil and tried to get her pro card. Didn’t manage it.
now shes with chris who seems intellectual and self developed so she becomes a guru and life coach

another load of bollox she’s spouted recently...
her Tiktok saying if he wanted to he would and saying it’s problematic because what if he can’t afford it. The saying isn’t even regarding material possessions it’s regarding a man giving you his time and attention. I wonder if Chris has told her hes not proposed because hes not got cash spare for a ring and a wedding And she’s just thought oh yes he wants to but he can’t. Let me make a Tiktok 😂😂. When really if you add up the cost of their vacations during just this year you’d have as many carats as you wanted and be married In the most expensive Ibiza venue already

• Heart
So this person telling us not to rush the dating phase is the same person who got pregnant to a man she had only known for 10 months. Dated exclusively for 6. Oh and they were trying for the baby for 3 months apparently.

Do as I say not as I do.

Helen got pregnant to tie Chris down and chase away the other girls - probably the one who Chris took to South America 6 months before Helen got pregnant.

Don’t talk to me about not rushing it when you are the

Attachments

• Haha