Helen Derbyshire (helenderbs)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know. God forbid she has to do any of the parenting. For such a “planned” baby she really does seem like such an inconvenience to her mother
Planned by Helen yes. Not by Chris.
She planned to trap him in and it worked.

It’s Boxing Day and she’s already had enough of parenting. She’s such a selfish joke, people like her should just not have children.
problem She has is because she threw herself back into work and hired the nanny at like 1 month postpartum - she has no experience of true parenting And someone else is raising her child So she doesn’t have much input into how her child is raised.
Surely if Chris really is such a wonderful daddy and partner then he would have taken belle out of Helens hair Yesterday so she didn’t need to run away today

Ps. Love how she put on the previous story they’ve had no respite.
What 6-7 holidays and your serviced apartment staycay this year child free isn’t enough respite is it?
Her Nanny has been gone 2 mins and she is physically struggling with the demands of being a parent. Poor Belle.

Helen; please don’t have my more you selfish woman.
Shes a disgusting excuse of a mother.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I actually like Helen (granted she is minus craic) and she’s come along way but she’s snagged herself a wealthy man and she tries too hard to portray, claim as her lifestyle is attainable , that they have the perfect relationship and it’s an equal partnership- not buying it

• Heart
I actually like Helen (granted she is minus craic) and she’s come along way but she’s snagged herself a wealthy man and she tries too hard to portray, claim as her lifestyle is attainable , that they have the perfect relationship and it’s an equal partnership- not buying it
there are many holes in her claims too. She says things like Chris would help herwith cooking and around the house if she needed him too. But then said she pays for a cleaner from her money as it saves her spending a day at the weekend doing it all.

she said in a Q&A they’d rather discuss their sex life than how they do their finances together so I’d bet they Don’t just throw it all in one pot and work as a team.
Kind of explains why she needed to get back to work so soon after having Belle. So yeah I’d say your right about it not being equal in those ways.

as for perfect relationship- shes made TikTok’s a few times drinking wine in her kitchen alone When she claims evenings are their couple time.

the harder she tries to portray - the less i believe her

Reactions: 1
She needs to chill on the cheek fillers. her face is starting to look distorted

Your comment was addressed on Helen’s podcast she said her lifestyle is attainable (unless you’re a single mom or your boyfriend doesn’t have a job) and that she IS in an equal partnership. She started off by saying “someone online said this about me” and then after rabbiting on she came back to the comment and then you were apparently saying it to her.

She tried to infer she’s shamed for being a working mother - that’s not the case. People were calling her out for palming her kid off every other month to go on vacay to chase her boyfriend down for an engagement ring.

The episode was supposed to be about being a career driven mom but it seemed like she was on the back foot trying to prove tattlers wrong and tell us she IS a good mom. She’s defined what a good mom is to her and so she’s smashing it. Her expectations around her proposal were higher than her expectations for herself as a mother.

Key take home for me was that she works because she wants to send her daughter to private nursery, her partner wouldn’t support her being a stay at home mom but she wishes she could be one and still have a nanny (proving she doesn’t want to do any of the parenting).

Obviously struck a nerve so- must take a listen
Silly thing is her thread died down in January why is she starting to direct people here and potentially get the conversation going?

If it bothers her so much that people are talking just don’t read our critisms and live in the bubble that life is perfect and people haven’t been scammed into EDs by selling diet services she has no quals in.

As a life coach surely she should have the self awareness that not everyone will think the sun shines out her arse, despite how hard she tries to portray it does, to sell life coaching packages.

Does she think she’s the only person with a tattle thread? I’d say hers is tame compared to others I’ve read.

Does anyone know what has happened to her? Her instagram seems to have gone and no new TikToks

Does anyone know what has happened to her? Her instagram seems to have gone and no new TikToks
Probs cos she’s had a nose job - honestly not sure why. I honestly thought her old nose was a rhinoplasty it looked good!! She’s wasted her money.

I also thought it was funny when she said “if you judge strangers on the internet please get therapy”. Helen it’s human nature to judge - stranger, influencer or someone you know. if you don’t wanna get judged by randomers don’t share. if you get upset - you need to seek more therapy. We all know you’re not authentic and are full of BS so don’t try and pretend sharing your nose job is just you being real with us.

loads of wedding content before being engaged and now she’s now calling him “husband” and they’re wearing wedding bands out on a date.

what happened to the big wedding at me hotel in Ibiza? Did they have it with NO mention of it / content whatsoever? Fair if they wanted to keep it private but why all the hype before being engaged. That’s what I don’t get… kinda proving tattlers right that all the pre engagement wedding content was made from insecurity

Also I thought it was custom to celebrate just a wedding anniversary once you tie the knot.. not celebrate the date you met.

Attachments

When did she get married?
She said she better tell the story as her DMs are going mad. What she means is she’s checked tattle and seeks our validation so bad she needed to tell us.

They got married A WHOLE YEAR BEFORE they got engaged.
When she was doing all that wedding content and was like “no we’re not engaged - believe it or not you can do things outside of societal expectations” she was ALREADY MARRIED.

THIS IS THE REASON SHE HAS A TATTLE LIFE THREAD! Becuase she is such a liar and bullshitter.

Why now at this point tell this story? After all that hype about the big proposal, palming her kid off every 2 mins to chase him for the ring etc, it doesn’t make sense. And after all that hype surely you just wait for the big day and pretend that’s when you got married. You don’t tell the story on a random Saturday, yes it’s the day they went on their first date after meeting on a dating site (another lie she tells) but let’s not pretend this is an anniversary (unless you’re happy with the Fact he was in South America with another woman during your relationship)

the anniversary is the date they made it exclusive OR even the day they got married.

not even sure why I’m so vested in this 😂.
I think I used to love her content and I feel let down by the fact she turned out to be so inauthentic and such a bullshitter.

This is without a doubt up there as one of the strangest things I’ve read on tattle…

so many question

engaged means engaged to be married.
why would you get engaged if you’re married?

Why would you make loads of content around getting engaged and married if you’re already married?
I understand every girl wants the big dream day and it seems they had a shotgun ceremony for the sake of her Nan but why not be honest. It’s normal for couples to have their legal ceremony in the U.K. anyway if they’re having an abroad wedding.

Very strange things people will do for validation from the gram. These seems up there with one of those

So they're gone from London ,nearer to her family now .What are the chances she threw Chris a hissy fit and demanded to move

So they're gone from London ,nearer to her family now .What are the chances she threw Chris a hissy fit and demanded to move
Makes sense why they aren’t bothering having their big wedding now and just living as a married couple. I wonder has the Newbuild in Wilmslow taken financial priority. If so then it makes sense that Chris would jump at that - he doesn’t seem keen on the whole keeping up with the Jones’s idea of a wedding she does and was ok with the quiet registry office ceremony. Who knows they may have a vow renewal and a reception at some point. Helen still harps on that they are having a ceremony even tho it’s physically impossible unless they got divorced and remarried.