Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notforeveryone

Chatty Member
NO THEY DID NOT CALL HER PEACH 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what a fucking God awful name. Also, maybe it’s just the angle, but she is really not that cute. 😳 don’t come for me pls, lol, some babies just aren’t that cute when born and then turn out adorable so she has time.
I’m saying nothing but yes. 😂

Reactions: 1

teatwo

My daughter also had delayed speech! There’s nothing wrong with that at all, which isn’t my point. My daughter could understand language/instruction from a very young age, which is why I & others weren’t concerned, I would imagine your little one also understood what you were saying. The fact is, you ‘noticed’ an issue and addressed it. Eggyhead & Sket seem to vaguely accept Elvis is non-verbal, but they both have a decently sized platform to say “These are the steps we’re taken”. Based on videos, Elvis doesn’t seem to respond to much of anything that they say or ask him to do. - Now my child is 2 weeks older than Elvis, and has better enunciation than me 🤣 don’t even know where she gets her accent from tbh. It’s just wrong to say all kids develop differently, because whilst that is a valid statement - it isn’t entirely correct, sometimes we do need to ask for outside advice & assistance, and sometimes our children do need support. (I am the child of a pediatrician, not always fun, lol)
Yeah I get what you’re saying they don’t seem to notice. Or maybe they do but don’t want to address it. At first I just thought he’s quiet because ocean is so loud and centre of attention all the time but I hope she at least mentions it to her hv.
My daughter didn’t show any understanding so that was another concern but the therapist couldn’t care less tbh. I’m still really worried that she may be autistic but my hv just shuts me down 🙄 I’m hoping that when she goes to nursery they will pick up on it or she will flourish 🤞🏼

Reactions: 1

mchammerr

VIP Member
I know because it literally WAS but newborn safety isn’t important on here is it 🥱 only this thread 😅
Why do they have straps on baby chairs? Why shouldn’t you overheat a newborn? It’s okkk though cos they was only the other side of the room if Ocean crashed into her they would have grabbed her straight away 😊 I’m sure this one won’t be bruised up for the next 18 months cos they’re always just so well cared for as babies ❤
Ok lovely 🥰

I didnt see this thread or insta for a while, can someone catch me up on what happened with this inhaler and chet cheating thing? x

Leoed92

Really hope Elvis starting pre school helps his speech so we can shut up with speech gate🙃
I didn’t find nursery helped with my little ones speech, he was actually better once he stopped attending and my mum starting having him. But she took him out and about a lot , playgroups etc