Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AHallzo123

She drives me insane i have had to unfollow her !! I feel like she’s always talking down to Chet too like screaming at him about his feet on the rugs and she patronises him with the baby thinks that he doesn’t parent as well as she does I can’t remember exact things she’s said but omg she’s so bossy !!!
I have done every night feed ... bore off zzz

I quite liked her stories before but she is becoming more and more irritating by the day, her advice about Ocean sleeping through the night was just stupid and infuriated me. Telling mums to just ‘fill their babies up’ and their babies are waking up every 2-3 hours because they’re hungry, I think it’s very normal for a 2 month old to wake up that much and her ‘advice’ is so patronising and makes it sound like mums whos babies aren’t sleeping through at 2 months are doing something wrong!!!
It was that shit tonight .. any mums out there know what’s wrong with her ... put your phone down you absolute idiot and phone NHS24 if your worried!!! Honestly I need to unfollow she infuriated me with that whole “it might be my brothers children” .. “I am so hygienic” .... fuck off ! Also don’t get me started on the ‘FILL YOUR BABY TO THE BRIM AT BEDTIME’ ... absolutely terrible to be promoting that ... sleep is developmental for a baby - filling your baby to the brim is one of the most common cases of SIDS I mesgd her and told her that ... she should NOT be giving advice on sleep routines when her baby is as young ! I find it absolutely disgusting because there will be poor first time mothers out there copying what she’s doing - don’t get me started on the “is this what a guilty mum looks like” reversing videoing a tear fall out her eyes ... naw you absolute rocket !!!! If you were concerned phone for medical advice ... and please do something with that hair it’s fucking horrendous ... phew ! Rant over 😭😅

Last edited:
Reactions: 13

BDY_97

VIP Member
Chet’s recent stories I am done 😫 he must be so done with her, imagine being stuck in the house all day every day with her!

• Haha

MrsEvvie

He’s actually proper exposing her last few days aint he !! I think it’s mad how these women comment thinking it’s funny and just seen one person comment saying listen to your woman. Boy oh boy if it was other way round people be fuming that he’d be speaking to her like that dunno how he puts up with it really. Wonder what his family think coz they must see all that

alexm1993

Chatty Member
Love how Chet snapped at her about Ocean being in bed when she came in screeching at half 10 last night. #teamchet 🥰 you tell her!!

• Heart

Sticky One

VIP Member
She has so much filler in her face and lips that her face doesn’t seem to have lost any weight with the rest of her body 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Dollybird

VIP Member
I think Chet has Ocean more than Helen let’s her Instagram followers believe . He’s so much more connected to the baby than she is . She’s more focused on herself it’s horrible . She’s out yet again ....shock . Out with people she hasn’t worked with since she was 18 ....but it’s any excuse to leave the baby and spend chets money

Mumof1x

Chatty Member
Oh look Ocean is finally 4 months even though she’s been eating solids for about 6 weeks. Who’s betting the baby jars will be out next 4months+.... cue them both gathered round the highchair saying how much she enjoys spaghetti bolognese 🤣

• Sick
  • Wow

Titntat

VIP Member
And that's helen unfollowed. Can put up with alot of shit but people selling Herbalife is where I draw the line. Get a proper job hun 🤷‍♀️

Sticky One

VIP Member
the beef is defo between Helen and Marnie, obvs the boys are gonna take their gf’s sides, but I actually really like Chet, and it was nice seeing how happy they were about the babies meeting 😭😂

Thetruth123

VIP Member
She won’t let ocean be a baby!! It’s like she is just trying to hurry up the growing process. I love the newborn stage ! But trying to force feed her, make her sit in a jumperoo without being able to hold her head makes me want to cry for her!! she is like the complete opposite to hinch who can’t be bothered with Ronnie!! A happy medium is all I’m saying!!

She is so patronising I have now unfollowed, I’m due in May and loved her when she was pregnant found her relatable, now I want to punch her in her over inflated head! And watch the air come out 😂😂😂

• Haha

Thetruth123

VIP Member
Danielle fucking Armstrong will be the next one !!! She is peddling her Herbalife crap whilst being 7 months pregnant!!!!! The likes of Helen and her think they are being (in their own words!) “Boss Babes” by selling this dangerous and vile crap!!! They are not empowering anyone of anything they damaging the mental health of young girls and new mums everywhere !! Do they fail to realise the fact they don’t do a normal 9-5 , they are gifted all their worldly goods, they live a “perfect life” add insecurities about weight loss to new mums in the thick of real life and real life problems comparing their lives to these wannabes....and that when mental health issues kick in!! So is this #bekind , no it’s money making and manipulative, different when they are called out on this shit!!

Did anyone notice when she said about not stockpiling and she said she has done this since Orrcheen was a baby. Hun SHE IS STILL A BABY 👍🏻

Sticky One

VIP Member
I thought becoming a mum she might tone it down and die her hair a natural colour... nope. Imagine looking back on pics of you and your mum when you was a baby and she's got bright blue hair lol
Becoming a mum doesn’t mean you have to lose your individuality 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m sure Ocean isn’t going to care what colour her mums hair was/is