Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sticky One

VIP Member
I know a girl that was on Ex on the beach once they leave they get asked by their manager if they want a PR Romance. Sam from Geordie shore was interested but my friend said no. Helen and chet are a fake romance
Chet and Helen were together before ex on the beach no?

Also bit extreme to have a baby in a fake romance

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Thetruth123

VIP Member
The 3 B’s according to Helen , bath , bottle , bed ! That’s her awnser to getting baby ocean to bed......well thanks Einstein that’s what 99% of mums for eternity have been doing 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ My god!!

• Haha

Princess_pie139

VIP Member
Poor ocean is being sent of with a childminder for the day Cos she is soooooo busy! Pathetic and she wants baby number 2??? Madness

Thetruth123

VIP Member
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 and now baby ocean is going into a childminders for 1 day!!!!!!! She is 12 weeks!!! Ffs!!! I have nothing against women that have no choice to go back to work this soon.... however she doesn’t need too!!!! I find it so bizarre why she is wishing these baby months away treating her older than she is! With the weening early, sitting up, and now this!!!
She can easily Work from home .....she harps on about wanting another child but I think this is all front of course she lives ocean but I don’t think , she can handle her! I don’t think she likes the dependency she wants and misses her freedom especially now she is “hot milf” 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Moaning about she has no one around her to look after the baby whilst she is working! That the real Fucking world you egg head 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 fuck she is thick as two planks

Last edited:
  • Haha

Mumof1x

Chatty Member
with her going through the effort of seeing the camera up for peek-a-boo i thought Ocean was going to piss herself laughing or at least make some sort of excited/happy noise.. no not a peep 🤐
She probably wasn’t even in the bath 🤣

• Haha
Im quite new here but i started following Bleu because we were pregnant roughly at the same time. However since having her baby I find her really patronising about being a mum and how perfect her baby. Ocean is a lovely wee toot and I wish she would just understand that babies aren't babies for long so why shes pushing baby rice and a highchair on her I dont understand.
I totally get her mums need time to be themselves and i would love time to myself but unfortunately I do not live near any family i can just drop my child off to. Im actually quite jealous but in the first 2 months of Oceans life she had had more time to herself than ive had in 8 months. Her post about germs bug me as well pretending she has OCD. Im actually just waiting for the influx of her disinfecting everything and freaking out about Corona Virus 😂
And the weight loss posts, dont get me wrong i lost weight from being pregnant due to morning sickness so am lucky to be slimmer after than i was before but i only count it from pre preg weight. I dont go around telling everyone i lost 2 stone because its not true ive lost 7lbs. Im also conscious not to tell my friends who say they are struggling with weight post partum because i would hate it if it was the other way round! She can be proud of her achievement bit doesnt nees to rub it in everyones face! And dont get me started on her finding time to clean. Also Ocean deffo is looking strawberry blonde (ginger) but it could be daft fliter used!

Reactions: 15

quinzel

VIP Member
She said her house has 4 bathrooms, everytime she’s been in one they look small, why have 3 small bathrooms on one floor 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤣
Did you know that Orrrrrrrshen has her own bathroom?!

Also guyyssssss just opened a fresh new tub of milk! #mumlife does anyone else do this??

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I actually love Chet, its just Helen that annoys me. His story about calling that family out on bulk buying and getting the police called on him was rather amusing

• Haha
Reactions: 14

KfBr

VIP Member
Fucking hell Helen, please appreciate the baby girl you have!!! If I am ever blessed with the children I so desperately want, I will have to go to work sooner than most due to being self employed in the beauty industry. She is in the perfect situation to be able to cherish this time with her baby!
She needs to look at her life and see she has everything!! And did she not choose to do Herbalife?! Don’t do it if it means it’s too much like hard work for you!!

Fuck sake there influencers having babies for the sake of having them as an accessory is pissing me off! I know I’m more sensitive to the situation due to personal circumstances but still 😠😠😤😤

Mammyof3

This 4 stone loss bull shit is really starting to grate on me!!! I’m interested to know what the difference is pre pregnancy to now.. OH WAIT! She’s back to pre pregnancy weight 🤔🤔🤔 So you gained 4 stone during pregnancy.. and lost it after.. and you are selling Herbalife as 4 stone weight loss for you!!! It’s false advertising and quite frankly bull shit!!!

and nothing happens

I don’t know why her and Chet are together, she doesn’t even seem to like him! When they were doing those Instagram questions and hers was, do you have any pets? and Chet moved her phone down to show the dog on her lap she said, “Chet it’s myyyy tuuuurrnnn!!” like a petulant toddler. So embarrassing!

Ohyeah

I really like Chet and Helen actually. Find them really humble and they seem very well
Suited.