Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KfBr

VIP Member
Those bands she’s just advertised, I was going to buy the exact same one from eBay the other day.... they are £15. She’s trying to promote them for £60!!!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

ShylaSimone

No I personally SAW the girl posting him and calling him inappropriate names and he was holding on to her in a picture and when I spoke to him about it he was rude and blocked me so like I said anything I saw I had proof on... not just saying yeah hes a cheat, yeah hes a druggie or name calling people I just think its below the belt is all.
My point is gossip is one thing but you guys are clutching at straws and amplifying everything. You say you want her to be a normal mum but critique everything anyways when she moves her baby, feeds her even if she was humble you would still be here slagging her off for what she does with her OWN child. Like I said not her biggest fan and I'm not sticking up for her but the name calling, being so rude about her appearance and stuff isn't gossip its trolling. I love the gossip hence why I'm here stuff with receipts and proof of course but from what I've seen you lot just want to put her down someone said she might have post natal and only a few were actually nice and considered it then rest said shes a fake and a liar and still a twat, things like that I cant sit back and laugh at to be honest, i expected bluntness but wow

Lilbeautbabes

I feel so sorry for all the new mums or mums in general who look at that picture and then questioned why their bodies don’t look the same :(

• Heart
Filter again!!
And in front of helens phone watching her programme at 10am, no doubt since she’s been up 😥
The please be good today pissed me off...not like a baby that age is naughty is it. Fucking joke the pair of them. Interact with your child instead of putting them in front of a phone or laptop constantly.

• Heart

Lulu Goss

VIP Member
D6E90D3E-B60E-4E8B-9A69-16A46F1C286B.png

Instead of “please don’t doubt yourself ANYONE CAN LOOK LIKE THIS” what about “please don’t doubt yourself or compare yourself to people on Instagram” ??

Those shakes are an absolute rip off and I really feel for the amount of new mums and just young girls in general who will see her posts and waste their money on it. It’s not a lifestyle change - a lifestyle change to lose weight and actually maintain it is just a healthy diet and exercise, not drinking shakes 🤦🏻‍♀️

I’m not a mum yet but I’m already dreading that pressure of having to “snap back” after having a baby and she is one of the worst for it.

• Heart
She has a banging body, no doubt about it. I just dont like that her take away from having a baby is regaining your figure. I was smaller than before i had baby but lockdown happened and i am fat as fuck. My boy uses my belly like a jumparoo. But it makes him laugh and id rather listen to my child laugh than suck my gut in for the gram.

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsOz

New thread suggestion

Bleuu’s feeling blue, she hates that her baby is ginger so only a filter will do

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She totally contradicts herself, one of them says how she does everything for Ocean, only cleans when she naps then says Chet has Ocean while she cleans...
The 3 B’s are back. Kill me now 🤣
i don’t think she actually reads these back to herself😂 can you imagine if every question she got was a hate question and these are all her own questions to make it look like people are interested😂😂

What the fuck is she gonna call a boy if she has one 😂🙈
probably fucking flounder or thumper😂😂

• Haha

Samantha129

Chet raving about that sound bar for ocean. IMAGINE their reaction if they ever bothered to do sensory / baby play. Proper stuff not the shit like sticking her infront of it on the tv. Fuck sake man ‘oceans going to be a sesher’ I couldn’t think of anything worse for my child to be 🤢 I’m a fair bit younger then the 2 of them and when I watch them I’m like ah yep, kids having kids. So immature

Samantha129

View attachment 128328
Instead of “please don’t doubt yourself ANYONE CAN LOOK LIKE THIS” what about “please don’t doubt yourself or compare yourself to people on Instagram” ??

Those shakes are an absolute rip off and I really feel for the amount of new mums and just young girls in general who will see her posts and waste their money on it. It’s not a lifestyle change - a lifestyle change to lose weight and actually maintain it is just a healthy diet and exercise, not drinking shakes 🤦🏻‍♀️

I’m not a mum yet but I’m already dreading that pressure of having to “snap back” after having a baby and she is one of the worst for it.
She makes me crease 😂 no gym ? Anyone else remember after ocean was born and she brought that bike and was apparently on it constantly ? What about those shit show resistant bands she’s using all the time atm ? Idiot. Helen hun breathe in any harder and your head will pop off

She makes me crease 😂 no gym ? Anyone else remember after ocean was born and she brought that bike and was apparently on it constantly ? What about those shit show resistant bands she’s using all the time atm ? Idiot. Helen hun breathe in any harder and your head will pop off
Isn’t she also doing this 21 day challenge atm which is all about a CRAZY DIET COS THOSE SHAKES AINT RIGHT. And exercise ? She talks out her fucking flat arse man. Cba with her. I can’t wait for the day in like 5 years (if that) when she’s just nothing. Back to doing a normal 9-5. Had another baby and her figures nothing like that. Bore off Helen. No one believes a word you say

• Haha
asking if she should stay blue or go blonde
sure we was all on about this few posts ago😂 feel like a guru with her watching our comments😂
hi helen, my magic ball says stop being a sponge

also chets story ‘ got loads of stuff for the house, even got some dog treats for helen’🤣🤣

• Haha

Samantha129

I’m starting to hate Chet more than I do Helen atm. Maybe because he’s posting more then she is but he’s really doing my head in. He needs to grow up honestly. Yes Helen is a grade A bellend but the stuff he posts about her. My partner would never !! So embarrassing for the pair of them 😖

Mumof1x

Chatty Member
The comments on her pics actually kill me “your such an amazing mummy, you deserve a glass of wine” how does a staged pic of a nap show you that she’s an “amazing mummy” 🤣🤣

• Haha

Instawhut!

One of my biggest bugbears is 'slebs' wearing band t shirts of bands they dont wven listen too. Chet acts like a massive chav who loves going to raves yet he had a slipknot t shirt on yesterday! What was that about?

• Haha

Ohyeah

Theres many times shes been honest and asked for advice. I just think shes young and naive but theres some things shes promoted that have been helpful, yeah some stuff is shite but if that's what she wants to do for HER child then that's her, if others are stupid enough to follow everything she does then that's on them... I'm sorry but I'm not gonna see a social media mum and think yes I need to copy the three b's now you're meant to read up before having your child and if you need tips that's what professionals are for in her mind she thinks shes helping to others shes wrong so it's up to the individuals to work out how to look after their babies and not be gullible enough to listen to her. As for selling scammed goods that's another thing but even before that these threads have cussed her off so it's more than that. Lastly I never said I quite like her I said the name calling and comments on her appearance are vile and trolling, if they wasnt how comes you don't go on your actual real insta now and comment on her pics how disgusting her lips look or how shes bald or that her head is an egg? Coz you know morally it's wrong. Like I said this forum is for gossip and yeah to bitch about the annoying stuff she does like screech or say hey guys every 5 seconds or get that shit looking takeaway but where I personally draw the line is trolling. You don't have to like someone to not want others to slag them off. Women dragging down women for appearances is disgusting. Bet some of you were the very same posting "be kind" when caroline flack killed herself but whatever. Not commenting back to anything else I said my piece.
Can’t be arsed to read all that waffle.

• Haha
  • Heart

BabyMommaBamford

Oh my god! Chets story he’s holding Ocean up by the back of her dressing gown so it looks like she’s sitting!!! 😱 I can not even go there with how easily her arms could slip out and she could fall never mind how uncomfortable that must be for the poor little thing:cry:

• Angry
  • Wow