Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Samantha129

I’ve figured out why helens stopped posting... she’s had it up the arse from the ASA for not declaring a single thing, but her 1 brain cell has no idea how to do it so she’s just stopped.
You can just hear it now ‘cheeeeeettttt how do I declare wots an ad’

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Samantha129

Why when ever Chet or Helen advertise a trader they post a pic of the pair of them what relevance has a pic of them got to do with the scamming trader
My god I swear some of you ladies (and maybe men who am I to know) are my soul sisters. I just came to post the exact same hahaha. Couples who scam together stay together ? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

BDY_97

VIP Member
Oh my god the videos of ocean on chet’s story just broke my heart. You can see her wee face turning to look at him and getting excited and he’s just shaking his head 😔

• Sad
  • Angry

Aimee2-2

Chatty Member
His story may be tongue in cheek but I find it a little aggressive. If ocean is still awake Helen will be stressed so why post that shitty video, she’s his child as well.
Completely agree. He knows exactly what’s he’s doing when he puts those stories, who exactly is he talking to? He absolutely loves the attention and any sympathy he can gets. Defo isn’t as innocent as he likes to make out. Given that they both know about these threads he seems to post anything that paint Helen in a bad light in order to get sympathy. I’m sorry but he’s 30 years old and all he goes on about is fifa and the next rave he can get drugged up on. Embarrassing

View attachment 129055
IM SORRY BUT SHES REALLY FUCKING ME OFF THIS MORNING!!!
that first picture is when your a pregnant with your babygirl!!!!
yes obviously you put on weight and yes people do Bounce back and some people don’t, but that’s ok!
why can’t she be grateful she has been blessed with a beautiful baby girl instead of banging on about how big she was when she was fucking pregnant/post labour!Obviously it’s going to take a while it takes nine months to grow a baby and it may take nine months to go back to normal but to say all that’s down to a fucking MILKSHAKE AND CHOCOLATE BAR A DAY IS BULLSHIT!!
I think it’s disgusting what she’s saying.
+ obviously your gunna look “fatter” when your pregnant cause you are!!! You put the weight on and that’s whats healthy!🤯🤯
Did she expect to say 8 stone or sommet fucking dim wit
Cant believe she thinks her weight is an issue in the first photo. Its the brows....they are a travesty...

• Haha

Blablabla98

Just said to my fella I was craving sweets and even tho I don’t really like chet I was like “should we buy some pick and mix from Chet skets brand” his reply “no why would you wanna support that fucking fanny and his bird” LOOOOOL fairs dos mate I hear ya 😂🥰 now I can’t believe I even thought about it

https://www.thesweetshophq.com/
Ordered from here if anyone fancy’s pigging out and being a troll with me 👹😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

BabyMommaBamford

“Think Oceans going to be seshing” I literally can not today with these people, how about “I think ocean will get educated and have a good and healthy future” isn’t that the normal thing to want for your kids? 🤷‍♀️ 😩

• Haha
  • Wow

Jt27_

I’ve only just watched stories and caught up. How long has Ocean been in her own room? I can’t believe it. So irresponsible!! My daughter is 8 months and I still don’t feel it’s the right thing for her yet. She is going through a very clingy ‘don’t leave me’ stage and I don’t want to add anything into her routine to upset her.

Chet shaking his head when Ocean was excited by what she was watching. Awful. That poor baby :(
As said by a couple mothers in this group, putting your child in their own room is completely personal preference. My daughter has been in her own room since she was 3 months old it’s a lot quieter and she loves her comfy big cot to move around in. Shee sleeps through the night. If health visitors don’t have a problem with it then why do you?

Aimee2-2

Chatty Member
I honestly can’t cope when she says “what” instead of “that or which” literally illiterate. Or when she says “home and bargains” who the fuck calls it that. Why has nobody corrected her

• Haha