Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mjaumjau

Chatty Member
Podcast field notes:

Apparently Helen is now a star.

Helen can explain how to find the right contraceptive, but she does not use one herself, so how?

I regret never getting into drinking alcohol.

It seems like they did the whole podcast on Skype, Helens sound is off.

Helens started the pill at 15/16 but had to change because of migraines. The host had the same problem but did not get her changed after 100 years.

Hele said a Catholic man-made the pill? That's why there is a 7-day break (can someone confirm this).

You don’t get told what to expect when you get the pill (is not your GP supposed to tell you everything you can expect), it's frustrating and it not just «go on the pill».

There are different kinds of contraceptives.

Helens experience no the pill: got it to help with migraines (but she just said it was because she was a naughty girl at 15!). Crazy mood swings, very sensitive to what her hormones were doing, and got on the pill to chill out. It worked fine, last summer she remembered feeling depressed and it was always in patterns. She felt it had to do with her period and it probably was because of her pill, and she came off the pill after talking to her doctor. It improved her mind, she was feeling things again (yay).

The host went from the small pill to the combination pill and did not like not having a period.

Helen, felt like a woman again when she got her period again, very satisfying. Functioning as she should. Emotions are more up and down now, on er Periode Helen is a bitch (her own words) and a lot of things annoy her and she has a lot less patience now when she is older. She is happier now because the pill is not numbing her emotions and she is not depressed.

A lot of friends and followers have echoed her experience with the negative side of the pill, the doctors are too willing to give women the pill and tell them to «deal with it». Compared to the male contraceptive, dudes got depressed on the pill and the trial got stopped.

Talks about her boyfriend. Her boyfriend would gladly take the pill if it helped Helen. Also, it´s the penises that make you pregnant. Condoms are not good, so Mark insisted on using a condom. It makes stuff cleaner too. Wadle Wadle waddle to the bathroom is a bit awkward.

Helen tells she would struggle to put hormones into her body, after what she experienced. She feels like it´s unfair that she has to have the responsibility to not get pregnant, it´s all on the woman, expect a condom. The host reminds the liner that a condom helps you avoid STD. Helen is a rebel, she knows she is moaning about everything that she has to do to not get pregnant and tells us that it has to do with her morals.

She makes the coiling sound super scary, and has negative to say about every contraceptive there is out there- she shares her friend's experiences. She wants an alternative to the condom.

the feminist in Helen: it´s because we are women that we have to deal with all the negative consequences of the pill, it´s just how it has always been.

She keeps talking about her friends all the time, how many friends has she. Keeps having to explain to herself why it is not irresponsible for her to not be on the pill. The host agrees and tells Helen, that she is not irresponsible because she is taking care of her mental half because of the side effects of the pill. It also depends on the relationship you have, as long as you are on the same page as your partner its nobodies business.

It takes a while until your body goes back to normal when you get off a pill, she can't use the app thing for tracking her periods. Her period was very unpredictable.

A phantom pregnancy, had pregnancy symptoms when she got off the pill. It appeared to her friend Katy. She felt tired, nauseous, something with her boobs. It takes your body a long ass time to get to «normal» after you get off your pill and want to get pregnant. Helen just said: just have a lot of unprotected sex.

Helen feels like she is still not back to normal, its march now and she wants off the pill the previous September.

Helen: you got to do what you have to do when it comes to contraceptives. But if you experience negative side effects and it affects you mentally you have to put yourself first talk with your partner and find another solution. Some partners can a bit shitty about things like a condom. You have to do what works for you. Just come off the pill if it does not work for you, try something different.

There is no answer, it's bullshit that is all on female- it's not fair. It´s a very personal thing. Can always blame the boyfriend for becoming pregnant if you forget the pill and you don’t use condoms, just blames it on the 1-2 % (the pill is like 98% effective?).

It's a good thing Helen spoke about her (very negative) story, it can help other girls that have bad experiences. Girls should not feel bad for coming off the pill.

Adult relationships, Helen's point of view: communication and understanding are very important. LOL

Mark was a babe about Helen coming off the pill, she was very lucky he was more worried about her health.

End.

I can never be as good as @Lunamoon22 but this is as close as I can get after 46 min with Helen.

🙈Also, forgive me for all the grammar mistakes, I just spotted some but can not be bothered to change them 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
I wondered if they arrived without masks so had to get them there! Bet Helen hadn't bothered to bring one. Cos in her mind covid is over. Everything back to normal now.

I thought exactly this as soon as I saw it!!! Even if its a bad ride, why such an extreme photo? Defo vicious undertones.

Personally if I was alton towers marketing team I'd be a bit pissed off if someone we invited for free to spend the day there very openly slagged off our ride especially in a very non family friendly way when its a family theme park

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
Screenshot_20201020-192219_compress27.jpg

Shame she never wears it 🙄

Screenshot_20201020-192236.png

Ooop we got ourselves another anti masker.

Masks are normal part of life in places like Japan and South Korea etc, there's so many benefits to wearing one even if there wasn't a pandemic going on - it reduces the spread of the bog standard cold and flu, stops the inhalation of pollution and helps during allergy season.

I really dunno why it's seen as soooo abnormal in the western world. These fuckers must love a good sickness spread 🙄

• Heart

Albert_Chris

Bingo card: Helen Break Up Routine
~ new hair colour
~ back to boot camp
~ cooking chicken on the George Forman grill
~ photoshopped photo shoot in undies
~ flange drinking session
~ 2x dominos pizzas in one night?
~ Josie or insert fool here for Disney watching party
~ frog jewellery as per @Disneylifeonly

I feel like I’m missing so many...

edited to add @Disneylifeonly ‘s excellent suggestion

• Haha

microwavequeen

Chatty Member
"I'M FINE GUYS, REALLY. I'M FINE. SO STOP ASKING."

*Comes out 6 months later and says she wasn't fine*

• Haha
Reactions: 31

LilianG

She's definitely one of those 'pick me' girls..you know the ones who supposedly prefer male company and is such a lad who loves beer and being quirky and that. Would happily chuck any female friendships away for getting up close and personal with their boyfriends 🤮

Also Helen's latest reel is giving me pure Trisha Paytas' king tut vibes. Yes I'm an adult who is addicted to tiktok don't @ me 😄 but if you know you know

• Heart
  • Haha

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
The comments on her latest video:

Screenshot_20201021-170741.png

Not that I believe that she actually used any, but she does know that she still shouldn't touch her face though, right?

Screenshot_20201021-170711.png

She replied saying rules are more relaxed over her way - I would be surprised if she actually knew what the rules were, her mum had to tell her about the rule of six and Helen said "not on Christmas though?" :rolleyes:

Either way it still doesn't explain having 18 people in her dance class...

Screenshot_20201021-170557.png

Yupppppp!

Screenshot_20201021-170536.png

Haha! Yesss I'm glad someone asked this 🤣🤣🤣

Screenshot_20201021-170516.png

Wouldn't be much of a challenge 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

pinkllady

So in love with herself, wonder where I can get one of those magic mirrors.

Wonder who Helen reminds me of..
tumblr_n3kphzC8sl1qgccb7o1_500.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Emmapism

VIP Member
The only person encouraging trolling is Grace.

Get a job that keeps you busy so you don't spend every moment stalking a window to class shame a woman you don't know. You pink haired dunce.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

h0neybee

... I said it a few threads ago but man, Fil is not attractive at all. Those pictures and that ugly ass filter do him so dirty

Alien1956

Aside from the ridiculous COVID spreading going on in that class, some of the girls are really good! Helen looks like a child having a tantrum and throwing herself around but some others look good
Without sounding like a bigheaded bitch, being one of the students who go (not to this particular place) to dance school to actually learn skills and study dance, people like Helen who only go to "'ave a laff" and to be able to say they 'go to dance class' make me want to tear my hair out. I haven't spent admission fees, lesson fees, bought uniform and shoes (for tap classes etc) just to spend an hour and a half watching you throw yourself around like a ragdoll and hold the class up because you can't actually take things seriously. Like I actually fucking hate gatekeepers and love the thought of people taking up a hobby that makes me so happy, but there's always one person that has to ruin everyone elses vibe 'cause they need to be quirky and have the teachers attention somehow (usually because they're unable to impress through genuine talent) LOL I sound so salty but I just know she's that person 😫

• Heart

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
I see I was right about Helen and her repetitive tunes and lyrics. The chorus of Sunny Bones debut single 'Be Cool' repeats 'Relax, be cool, relax, be cool' lmao
Haha, so I just went and looked at some of her lyrics and you are right!

Always You
Its always been you
Its always been you
Always been you
Its always been you
Always been you
Its always been you
Always been you
Its always been you

Falling
'cause I, I, I can't help but fall for you
and I, I, I can't help but fall for you
so fall for me too
fall for me too
fall for me too

The Island
'Cause I'm not going home
I'm not going home
I'm not going home
I'm not going home

Loathe Into Love
Loathe turned into love cause of you

You Try
You try, you try
To make me feel good
You try, you try
To make me feel good

Why
Why have I let it come so far?
Should've seen it coming from miles away
Why have I let it come so far?
Should've seen it coming from miles away

And now with the new single:

Be Cool
Relax
Be cool
Relax
Be cool

:ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Jesuschristo

VIP Member
That second outfit looked like a weird satin-y bin bag - did nothing for her!

Also she never uses other jackets or interesting layers, it's just the same bloody leather jacket.
Whenever she wears shapeless long shit like that I just see Homer and his muumuu

1603309752472.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
Another "quirky" reel

🙄

2020-10-24 12-33-53~2.png

She looks like she's posing for a passport photo

2020-10-24 12-38-40 (2)~2.png

2020-10-24 12-38-40 (5)~2.png

Wow three REAL cigs and a can of beer. She's sooooooooo edgy.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29