Helen Anderson #27 15 months, 4 chins and 200 episodes of plagiarism later

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I managed 10 mins of the new vlog before I got bored and gave up.

To summarise, her mum comes round to clean her house, we see her mum hanging Helen’s period pants out to dry, Helen cooks lunch for her and her mum, Helen packs a bunch of shop orders ready to post, Helen talks about the rhythm 108 snacks she’s been gifted and how they are healthier coz they are vegan and organic (the praline bars are 192 calories for a 33g bar, which seems average to me, Yorkies are 249 calories for a 46g bar), Helen cooks a curry and talks about the kind of rice she likes, Helen tells us she has therapy every 3 weeks now and has just had a session, Helen tells us Diane has fleas and that she hasn’t treated either dog with flea or worm medicine for months because it’s too difficult/she forgot to. This is where I gave up because I can’t sit here and hear her make up excuses about why she’s a sh*t dog parent and it’s ok because no-one is perfect.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
Dear Helen: my cat doesn’t even go outside, both myself and my partner have ADHD and we still remember to de-flea her every month

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I managed 10 mins of the new vlog before I got bored and gave up.

To summarise, her mum comes round to clean her house, we see her mum hanging Helen’s period pants out to dry, Helen cooks lunch for her and her mum, Helen packs a bunch of shop orders ready to post, Helen talks about the rhythm 108 snacks she’s been gifted and how they are healthier coz they are vegan and organic (the praline bars are 192 calories for a 33g bar, which seems average to me, Yorkies are 249 calories for a 46g bar), Helen cooks a curry and talks about the kind of rice she likes, Helen tells us she has therapy every 3 weeks now and has just had a session, Helen tells us Diane has fleas and that she hasn’t treated either dog with flea or worm medicine for months because it’s too difficult/she forgot to. This is where I gave up because I can’t sit here and hear her make up excuses about why she’s a sh*t dog parent and it’s ok because no-one is perfect.
There's no way my mom would come and do my washing and cleaning. Helen should just move back home if she wants that doing. She's never bothered promoting Sue's cleaning business. Also, Pets at Home literally have the subscribe and save service 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 27
There's no way my mom would come and do my washing and cleaning. Helen should just move back home if she wants that doing. She's never bothered promoting Sue's cleaning business. Also, Pets at Home literally have the subscribe and save service 🤣🤣🤣

Mine either. And honestly I wouldn’t want my mum to clean my house or do my laundry. I work 45+ hours a week (not at home, so commuting on top) and somehow I manage to clean my house and do my washing. Gonna go make myself a medal 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Honoured for my 2nd thread title but wow hasn’t she been boring recently 😴

Reactions: 19
Flea infestations can be very hard to get rid of once they are established. There will be eggs in her sofa and in her rugs and in her bedding and in her car and just literally everywhere. One can of flea spray is not going to cure the problem.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Fleas are worse than nits 🤢 she needs to decontaminate her house. Of course in reality she won’t and instead her home will become a fleas holiday retreat. I’m sure graces dog will end up with them too.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Omg. The house is going to be completely fucked
She'll have to put all the soft furnishings in the freezer 😅

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Urghhhhfff the vegan-gluten-free phase is here again.

Also, to add to her to-be-diagnosed-with list:

View attachment 1410362
Get ready for the "I hate it when people on the internet diagnose me" chat! In all seriousness though, it's unlikely she has bipolar given that it's predominantly something that's passed down through generations (type one) or something that presents after severe trauma (type two). I've got a couple of friends who have it and they have type one. And even then, my one friend had to push for a diagnosis when her GP ignored her family history!

Reactions: 16
Flea infestations can be very hard to get rid of once they are established. There will be eggs in her sofa and in her rugs and in her bedding and in her car and just literally everywhere. One can of flea spray is not going to cure the problem.
What pisses me off is that Helen earns enough money to have a subscription for her dogs with the vets so all the flea/worming stuff is covered. She's just being a lazy dick as usual

Reactions: 19
I only managed 10 minute of her new vlog too. I turned it off after hearing her say the best perk of being an "influencer" is the food and "snack opportunities" 😐 (right after she was showing the rhythm bars but couldn't show all of them cause she just ate one) - Not to mention yesterday she put an insta story up asking for recommendations in Paris for when her and Phil go in August and then put underneath "tbh mainly food and drink though" ... why is everything always about what she can shove in her mouth? It's actually starting to disgust me how everywhere she goes it has to be about what she can eat or binge on.

Also how embarrassing filming her mum hanging up her period pants and asking her if she's gone through the menopause?? I could never. I mean my mum wouldn't come and clean my house anyway but why would you put that in a vlog??

Lastly, the final nail in the coffin for me was yesterday she also put a post up on insta with ADHD hashtags already... #adhdwomen lol... so already blaming her ADHD as predicted and using ir for captions. Unsubbing cause I just can't stand her sorry, I cant take it anymore 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Her post about her upcoming gig got less than 600 likes. Even with all the bots that’s bleeping dismal

Reactions: 12
Sorry, Helen had hyaluronic acid injected into her face? Did she ever talk about it before?!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
What’s with the all the gluten free stuff? Has she got an intolerance or has she just tried to convince herself it’s healthier? People who take the gluten free stuff when they don’t actually need it irritate me so much because they’re literally taking it away from people who need it😅

Reactions: 13
What’s with the all the gluten free stuff? Has she got an intolerance or has she just tried to convince herself it’s healthier? People who take the gluten free stuff when they don’t actually need it irritate me so much because they’re literally taking it away from people who need it😅

She definitely thinks it will magically help her lose weight.

Reactions: 15
It would be an awful pity if the fleas got into her stock for the shop 😝 all I can say is her poor animals 😞 she should actually feel really bad she has every opportunity to get a wormer or flea treatment it’s not like she lives in the middle of no where and has no internet she has no excuse. She is a terrible pet owner and I don’t care if this is cruel to say about her or if she reads it - it’s her own fault! Edited cos of my typos! 🤪

Reactions: 14
Imagine being nervous for a piercing and having someone in the same room and waving a camera in your face and offering you "just do it!" Advice.

Also, fleas are a witch to get rid of! I remember having to wash all the furnishings and carpets....

Reactions: 13
I don't think using ADHD as an excuse for forgetting to flea treat your dogs is acceptable to be honest.

As someone with ADHD, and a dog, your responsible for that little voiceless creature. If you are set up to a reputable vet and vet plan, the treatment is included and you get reminders. I always add a reminder in my phone calender aswell as a back up.

It's a piss poor excuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 29