Helen Anderson #19 overfed, her subscribers are dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WELCOME TO THREAD #19!!

Overfed, her subscribers are dead, feeling dread as @Lunamoon22 has disappeared.

Will be a previous thread round-up posted shortly, good job on the title @djjazzyjeff with 100 votes. (Had to edit the title to fit the character limit)

Luna, where are you?

WELCOME TO THREAD #19!!

"Overfed, her subscribers are dead, feeling dread as @Lunamoon22 has disappeared."

Thank you to everyone who posted suggestions and voted.

Congrats to @djjazzyjeff for this thread's winning suggestion at
100 votes!

In true @Lunamoon22 fashion (but not as good sorry)..

View attachment 584931

Suooy Boooes:

Helen's music career is really taking off - due to play Wild Paths in October with two songs. We've had some classic hits so far:

- I'M SELLING T-SHIRTS. WHAT SIZE ARE THEY? WELL I'M A 14 AND A COMPULSIVE LIAR, SO JUDGE OFF THAT.
- CAN ONLY WRITE MUSIC IF YOU BUY MY tit, SO HERE'S MORE OF MY tit. BUY IT.
- NEW MUSIC VIDEO SHOWS BREAKING COVID RULES & RACIST UNDERTONES

COVID? WHAT BE COVID?

Helga is back at it again - she barely left the house during COVID but she's making the most of it now..

MY PUBES, MY BUSINESS:

Helen has been through a lot - she's grunted and gurned her way to be a silky smooth goddess down below, and she's got loads to tell you about it.

MENTAL 'ELTH:

- Helen doesn't care what you think. Just kidding. She hates tattle.
- Lets talk about mental health in an unhealthy way, shall we?

I'M DAIRY FREE and MOSTLY VEGETARIAN, BUT I LOVE MINI MAGNUMS.

After coining the phrase 'lunch dessert' Helen has decided she needs to eat healthier, so she's dropped down to two mini magnums a day and has gone vegetarian.
She still loves a good meaty pizza.

Poor round-up team, I'm sorry! please feel free to post your previous thread highlights below..as I can't upload/download any photos!!

I don't how how @Lunamoon22 does this..

@mods please let me edit this it's terrible, it's almost like Helen's made the thread..

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
the thumbnail on the new video felt so misleading, is she trying to attract ppl who would be looking for “weight loss: before and after” type of videos? idk it made me sort of uncormfortable..
when people I follow do clickbait titles and thumbnails it always makes me feel sort of unwanted because I know the video is not “meant for me” but i’ll click regardless 🥲/😂

Reactions: 19
It's funny she compared herself to Eddie from Ab Fab in her latest, Eddie who's life revolved around how much she hated her body and weight and spent her whole life on fad diets and trying to hide her stomach, never able to accept her body.

Eddie did have a shopping addiction like Helen, but she had her own style though, which Helen doesn't. I think we can all agree that no matter how hideous the outfit Jennifer Saunders always managed to look amazing as Eddie 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
WELCOME TO THREAD #19!!

Overfed, her subscribers are dead, feeling dread as @Lunamoon22 has disappeared.

Will be a previous thread round-up posted shortly, good job on the title @djjazzyjeff with 100 votes. (Had to edit the title to fit the character limit)

Luna, where are you?

WELCOME TO THREAD #19!!

"Overfed, her subscribers are dead, feeling dread as @Lunamoon22 has disappeared."

100 votes!

View attachment 584931

Suooy Boooes:

Helen's music career is really taking off - due to play Wild Paths in October with two songs. We've had some classic hits so far:

- I'M SELLING T-SHIRTS. WHAT SIZE ARE THEY? WELL I'M A 14 AND A COMPULSIVE LIAR, SO JUDGE OFF THAT.

COVID? WHAT BE COVID?

Helga is back at it again - she barely left the house during COVID but she's making the most of it now..

MY PUBES, MY BUSINESS:

Helen has been through a lot - she's grunted and gurned her way to be a silky smooth goddess down below, and she's got loads to tell you about it.

MENTAL 'ELTH:

After coining the phrase 'lunch dessert' Helen has decided she needs to eat healthier, so she's dropped down to two mini magnums a day and has gone vegetarian.

Poor round-up team, I'm sorry! please feel free to post your previous thread highlights below..as I can't upload/download any photos!!

@mods please let me edit this it's terrible, it's almost like Helen's made the thread..
Thank you @Influensters for making us a new thread, the recap is great don’t worry.

Congrats on the thread title @djjazzyjeff.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Did anyone else see the Shampoo AD? the way she was so rough with her hair, I nearly died.
Extensions take a lot of love and GENTLE care, not scrubbing.
I'm not surprised she's got her bald patch with how damn rough she it!

Reactions: 17
Did anyone else see the Shampoo AD? the way she was so rough with her hair, I nearly died.
Extensions take a lot of love and GENTLE care, not scrubbing.
I'm not surprised she's got her bald patch with how damn rough she it!
Same with her face. Shes only got 1 mode, its all or nothing on everything she does.

Reactions: 14
WELCOME TO THREAD #19!!

Luna, where are you?

WELCOME TO THREAD #19!!

100 votes!

View attachment 584931

Suooy Boooes:

COVID? WHAT BE COVID?

MY PUBES, MY BUSINESS:

MENTAL 'ELTH:

Bravo! You’ve done a cracking job!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why does she have to keep kicking her leg up on these outfit videos? Its so odd and I think we have all seen enough of her vag by now. She seemed so off in that video, it could be the meds but the way she slurs with her eyes rolling around disturbs me. Helen, U OK HUN?

Reactions: 23
Don’t all rush out to buy Vita Coco all at once or if you do don’t forget to use her discount code for 20% off and help her be able to fund more tat

Reactions: 8
Don’t all rush out to buy Vita Coco all at once or if you do don’t forget to use her discount code for 20% off and help her be able to fund more tat
View attachment 585525
Another brand to avoid, thanks! You have to be so careful with which products to use with extensions and how you handle your hair as well, this ain't it.

Reactions: 22
View attachment 585525
She 100% doesn’t ever use these products because in this vid after she used them her hair actually doesn’t look dead, dry and disgusting for once. Helen if ur reading this please use them products more

Reactions: 18
View attachment 585525
She does look quite cute her (fringe aside, that’s never going to look good). Another repeat move that she does a lot though - flipping her wet hair towards the camera and then popping back up made up and coiffed.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.