Healthy Joanna

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so bored of seeing photos of the dog she’s obsessed and it’s just getting too much now.
The dog does seem sweet but it is bloody ugly and I just don’t care to see photos and boomerangs of it laying on the sofa all day

Reactions: 5
I keep wondering if B is like a baby substitute for her?! I adore our dogs but she is obsessed with that dog.

Reactions: 1
I keep wondering if B is like a baby substitute for her?! I adore our dogs but she is obsessed with that dog.
Maybe but I can’t see her being a mum just yet. Maybe not even for about 5 years. I like her but she reminds me of an 18 year old. Same with keelie

Reactions: 5
Maybe but I can’t see her being a mum just yet. Maybe not even for about 5 years. I like her but she reminds me of an 18 year old. Same with keelie
Yeah, I find they don't seem to have grown up. I find her more likeable than Keelie.

sorry, can you explain again? Not sure if you missed a bit out?
sorry, not been on here for a bit.

I was watching her stories and noticed whole lot of the time it was ‘Adam says I can’t watch this while he’s here’ or ‘Adam says we have to switch off and watch Mandalorian’ also I can’t paint the door pink as Adam has says firmly no, Adam gets annoyed when I spill things etc etc

It was so reminiscent to the beginnings of a controlling relationship I was in and I was going to point this out however I stopped. i realised that may not be and that it’s my reading into so I just said actually was going to say something but it’s none of my business at so I won’t........after that she blocked me.

It’s like she has never ever met a dog before this one. It does all the same things as a normal dog. I think having a baby might actually blow her mind!

Reactions: 4
I don’t read it as controlling, I just intercepted t as him having an opinion. I’ve been married twelve years amd there are shows I like and my husband doesn’t and we tech something we both like. He would also have an opinion in house paint colours.

Reactions: 2
I agree. Me and my husband don't agree on anything opposites do attract sometimes haha

Especially tv programs and house related stuff. I have a much more modern taste than he does when it comes to the house. TV he wants sport and car stuff and I like food programs that he hates!

Same, I’ve been trying to convince my husband for forest green velour curtains in our bedroom. He point blank refuses

Same, I’ve been trying to convince my husband for forest green velour curtains in our bedroom. He point blank refuses
My husband always thinks he has a say too, but mostly I just buy whatever it is I want and then he either agrees it looks good or doesn't even notice

Reactions: 3
My husband always thinks he has a say too, but mostly I just buy whatever it is I want and then he either agrees it looks good or doesn't even notice
Yeah I made the stupid mistake of asking his opinion Most things I just do he doesn’t even notice, but I thought he would notice this one.

I did paint the shed this lockdown, he doesn’t like it but tough titties, I painted it and love it so it’s staying

Reactions: 2
How is it possible for someone to do so many stories on bloody pet insurance!!

Reactions: 4