Hazelwoodx #3 still walking around thinking it's all about "me, me, me!"

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's the story with her bf hating her? He bought a house with it so he's damn trapped now lol!

What's the story with her bf hating her? He bought a house with it so he's damn trapped now lol!
It's a small town, people hear things, especially neighbours lol. He's never there, works away, and when he is he treats her like the shit she is. The blokes unhinged.

Obviously she puts up with it because she got a house out of it but it's such a toxic pairing it's unreal.

Reactions: 5
Why buy shape wear when you can just buy clothes that fit insted??
---
His entire family also hate her but that's kept on the DL I can't imagine how strange it is to sit and have family dinners knowing they've all had something to say about you.

All sat with her page up passing round the phone laughing.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
"Lucky for me I don't have any deep set wrinkles" *proceeds to show deep set wrinkles*

I'm shocked she's only 29, I've never seen crows feet quite like it on anyone under 30 so clearly her preventative botox isn't doing the trick. Reccomends a woman that's given her horns under every injection again, never seen anyone react to botox like that.

As for this dress bursting at the seams... looks like all those treats for fuck all, oops sorry, 'working hard' are catching up on her gut.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
More top content from Hazel...
She was talking to camera at 8.40 even though she needed to catch a 8.52 train.
Showed us her wonky lips and also showed an outfit she didn't feel great in, pointing out all her lumpy bits.
Vlogged while hungover... 'I only had one glass of wine, but that was half a bottle and I don't really drink'.
Riveting!

Reactions: 3
Awful content that's beyond boring and so many follower losses?? Yet she still has a lot of followers? Looks like she's buying them lol

Attachments

Reactions: 1