Hazelwoodx #3 still walking around thinking it's all about "me, me, me!"

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @nosyparker678899 for the thread title! 💝

A small summary of what she has been doing lately:
  • Lying about her size, no change there
  • Stalking people on LinkedIn especially those who work at TikTok etc...
  • Going on holidays without her SO
  • Giving financial advice nobody asked for
  • Giving weight loss advice on how to loss a pound in a month

Reactions: 4
Thanks @nosyparker678899 for the thread title! 💝

A small summary of what she has been doing lately:
  • Lying about her size, no change there
  • Stalking people on LinkedIn especially those who work at TikTok etc...
  • Going on holidays without her SO
  • Giving financial advice nobody asked for
  • Giving weight loss advice on how to loss a pound in a month

Why thank you.
She's tripping over every lie she's ever told. I wonder if she realises how utterly pitiful she is.

Reactions: 2
Has she actually lost weight 🙄 she looks the same old lumpy and dumpy and smug as she always does !

Reactions: 3
Has she actually lost weight 🙄 she looks the same old lumpy and dumpy and smug as she always does !
Definitely not. Did we actually see any PROOF of it like her on the scales? No so it's probably a lie like the rest of her sad and pathetic life. https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html
This is how to report her to the ASA. I'm sick of her posting ads and affiliate links and not making them clear she's milking her followers so everytime the over weight lard arse posts without ad or aff I'm reporting. Who's with me? Apparently mrs Hinch got well done for it.

Like these, she gets paid to post these and she isnt marking them affiliated clear enough. No doubt intentional just like Mrs hinch so the more reports she gets hopefully she'll be forced to clearer post that she's a scrounging beg with no morals who's effectively praying for free money everytime she posts lol

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Like these, she gets paid to post these and she isnt marking them affiliated clear enough. No doubt intentional just like Mrs hinch so the more reports she gets hopefully she'll be forced to clearer post that she's a scrounging beg with no morals who's effectively praying for free money everytime she posts lol
Done and done.
She shouldn't be allowed ro continously lie and lie and lie.
Ah and on the upside, that fake tiktok of her hasn't been removed yet!

Attachments

Aging fast, going grey at her age and wrinkles? Even the fillers and filters aren't covering it.

Even if she does buy a small I wouldn't believe it she's probably got a large in the bag too and puts that on after showing the S up to the screen.
She looks awful, really chunky and haggard looking recently. It's so unusual how she swears she's lost weight and stopped drinking but she looks worse than ever lol shes such a rodent she's still not declaring her affiliated links clearly enough so another report this morning done 👍

Attachments

Glow up didn't do her much good she looks sooo big and frumpy. And those trousers! Puts into perspective how short she is. Walkling around like a barrel
Her newest click bait is her in those god awful see-through dresses with her knickers pulled up to her armpits as her stomach sags over the front. For someone whose not had a child she has an incredibly flubbery stomach. You can see she's almost blue in the face desperate to suck it in hahaha 😆 if this is a size M as she claims then she clearly needs at least a large. It looks soooo tight it's clinging to the rolls in her stomach, how uncomfortable it looks!

Attachments

• Sick
This bleeping better not be about Palestine and Israel wtf, this has been going on for months and NOW you wanna pretend to care? Her fakery sickens me to my very core. The entire covid era this slut stayed silent and now weeks and weeks after this war started she's posting about it - WITHOUT words of her own may I add, just to follow the crowd. Hazel you fat bleeping bleep you should be ashamed of yourself and the fact you don't have one independent and origional thought in your ugly bleeping fish lipped head. You make me heave.

Attachments

• Heart
She orders the same tit all of the time, cropped jackets, shorts, it’s just the same stuff from different stores!

Reactions: 7
This bleeping better not be about Palestine and Israel wtf, this has been going on for months and NOW you wanna pretend to care? Her fakery sickens me to my very core. The entire covid era this slut stayed silent and now weeks and weeks after this war started she's posting about it - WITHOUT words of her own may I add, just to follow the crowd. Hazel you fat bleeping bleep you should be ashamed of yourself and the fact you don't have one independent and origional thought in your ugly bleeping fish lipped head. You make me heave.
I agree and I would have so much more respect for her if she had her own train of thought but she doesn't, she says and does the bare minimum and only does that when her fake reputation hangs in the balance. As you say there was no mention through covid about everything everyone was going through, it was just boring vlogs and radio silence on people actually suffering but then again she has no personality or real intelligence which I assume is why she doesn't comment on world issues, because she doesn't understand them.

I'm just glad she's finally admitting to being in a size large. Well done heffer hazel, even if it is just because you've been reading here lol.

Also random but does anyone else remember last year and every 5 minutes the "crippling anxiety" she'd mention? Funny how that's disappeared over night eh?

She's never ever mentioned children before not even ones she knows. You can tell she isn't a "kid" person, bet she can't stand to be around them tbh.

• Heart