Hazelwoodx #2 stuck up witch with wonky lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Waiting for photos of her "cute" dog doing the same as her- absolutely duck all. She will probably get another puppy soon as thats what all the influencers do 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Waiting for photos of her "cute" dog doing the same as her- absolutely duck all. She will probably get another puppy soon as thats what all the influencers do 🥱
She's too lazy for a second dog. She's home all day and hires a cleaner! Only cleans for youtube vids 😬 hope Steph enjoyed her blackened pigs in blankets last night. I feel sorry for her house hold if she's hosting Christmas this year. Although again she's too lazy so I doubt she'll host or cook.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's really recycling that half up half down hairstyle since rekindling with Megan, isn't she? The worst part is it looks absolutely atrocious on her. Wait is that the worst part? Or the fact she has zero originality and copies everyone else? No actually the worst part is how much it hilights her massive orange five head and makes all her other features stick out. Yano. The huge conk and her llama lips!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's really recycling that half up half down hairstyle since rekindling with Megan, isn't she? The worst part is it looks absolutely atrocious on her. Wait is that the worst part? Or the fact she has zero originality and copies everyone else? No actually the worst part is how much it hilights her massive orange five head and makes all her other features stick out. Yano. The huge conk and her llama lips!
Yeah when she was hanging out with Laura her hair went blonder and now Megan is her new favourite BFF she's gone darker.

How fuckin annoyed would you be if you got a boob job and your nipples are like that fuckon hell!!!!! Id hate to see them bare I bet she's a mess underneath!!!!!!
No wonder she has to go braless and have her top open so much is because her boobs are under her armpits, nobody would see them. I'm guessing her surgeon thought it was pin the tail on the donkey and closed their eyes and put the nipples anywhere. In Hazel's case it was renamed "pin the tit on the donkey". 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I actually find it painful watching her go through these false friendships faster than she goes through the burned and blackened party food she failed to re heat properly 😂 the way her looks/voice/mannerisms change with each "friend" is really odd and disturbing to me? She would totally be the nutty ex that doesn't stop harassing her old partner reguardless of them moving on. I can totally see it now!! A mutual friend actually told me she stalked and hassled her ex before jordan even after he had moved on with another woman!! After watching her abnormal behaviour for so long Its clear thats true! She's very spiteful and manipulative as well, I wouldn't believe a word that came out of the snakes mouth tbh. Trouble everywhere she goes with that thing.

Reactions: 7
I find this really suspicious 👀 surely the box was empty because you can't be stupid enough to try and throw and catch a box full of things so how did an empty cardboard box hit her hard enough she's got a purple bruise, and so quickly? I wonder how that really happened.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I find this really suspicious 👀 surely the box was empty because you can't be stupid enough to try and throw and catch a box full of things so how did an empty cardboard box hit her hard enough she's got a purple bruise, and so quickly? I wonder how that really happened.
The fact she is worried she will wake up with a black eye!!!!!!

🚩🚩🚩🚩

Something very weird there!!!!!! Wonder who she has pissed off!!!!!!

Reactions: 3
I’m actually cracking up that this sad act has stood in her own home and recorded herself throwing a box 🤣🤣🤣

grow the duck up big H

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What's wrong with her teeth????? She's started lisping and her mouth looks so questionable!

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else set the table with plates, bowls, cutlery etc even if there's no immediate entertaining planned? They must get so dusty, just sat there.

Reactions: 10
Does anyone else set the table with plates, bowls, cutlery etc even if there's no immediate entertaining planned? They must get so dusty, just sat there.
It's all for the gram Innit 😂 As soon as the video was filmed, it all got chucked straight back in the cupboard and then they ordered a Chinese while she edited the video 📹

• Haha
She’s got retainers in
Imagine giving a tit about fixing your teeth when your wonky lips and ginormous conk will stay the same lol wont make any difference she still looks like a goat!

It's all for the gram Innit 😂 As soon as the video was filmed, it all got chucked straight back in the cupboard and then they ordered a Chinese while she edited the video 📹
I can see this!! Honestly does she ever cook anything decent?? Gone eating out yet again after buying slag wellies with her "mother in law" sorry but haven't you got to be married to have a mother in law?? Haven't you got to at least SEE your overweight partner to be married?? She's mentally ill honestly. How embarrassing. No wonder she never loses weight or has any shape with all the tit she eats.

Reactions: 3
So she spending time with her "friend" again, filming, making content, eating out whilst sharing the photos online and now a q&a with her "friend". No Hazel friends don't do that you are just using each other to film and take photos of each other.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.