Hazelwoodx #2 stuck up witch with wonky lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go again big H burning thousands of calories again a day then spends the nights drinking it back on in alcohol again
I've never seen someone claim to work out so much and stay the same size or get bigger! Hazza you're doing something wrong hunny

Reactions: 7
Just started watching her Rome vlog. Is it normal to go out for food wearing an outfit slashed to near the navel with no bra?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh. My. God. Broccoli in a stew ๐Ÿคข with tomatoes and peppers ๐Ÿคฎ and RICE? Who the f raised her to eat this prison looking slop!

Just started watching her Rome vlog. Is it normal to go out for food wearing an outfit slashed to near the navel with no bra?
I agree with the above it's normal for a working girl yes but as she got rumbled and took the ๐Ÿ“out of her bio I guess maybe shes just a slag?

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Oh. My. God. Broccoli in a stew ๐Ÿคข with tomatoes and peppers ๐Ÿคฎ and RICE? Who the f raised her to eat this prison looking slop!

I agree with the above it's normal for a working girl yes but as she got rumbled and took the ๐Ÿ“out of her bio I guess maybe shes just a slag?
Not throwing flowers at myself but made a Betty Crocker recipe in the slow cooker and gave some rellies a little taste (they brought their own food for the visit ๐Ÿ˜„) and they went back for seconds!!!! No idea who Betty Crocker is but she made me look good!

Reactions: 2
Oh she dresses like that to walk her dog, work in her home office and do her 100 steps on the treadmill. She must spend hours scrolling through clothing sites trying to find tops that exposes her tits. I really think she turns up at funerals and kids birthday parties all dolled up like Kat Slater. ๐Ÿคข

Reactions: 8

Imagine calling yourself half Italian then serving up that ๐Ÿ˜‚

Oh she dresses like that to walk her dog, work in her home office and do her 100 steps on the treadmill. She must spend hours scrolling through clothing sites trying to find tops that exposes her tits. I really think she turns up at funerals and kids birthday parties all dolled up like Kat Slater. ๐Ÿคข
You know she does! I dont understand though one minute she's dressing like a bleep!!!!! Next min she's dressing like hilaey Clinton!!!!! The in laws must have a field day with her!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine calling yourself half Italian then serving up that ๐Ÿ˜‚

You know she does! I dont understand though one minute she's dressing like a bleep!!!!! Next min she's dressing like hilaey Clinton!!!!! The in laws must have a field day with her!!!!!!
Hilary Clinton ๐Ÿ˜‚ that's actually so accurate lol

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh boo hoo she's harping on again about going through what 3 billion other females go through on a monthly basis ๐Ÿ™„ she does look worn out rough and unhappy. When is she going to realise its her lonely lifestyle and not her period?
Has she had more put in her lips? They look soooo much worse than normal and they are normally bad!

Hilary Clinton ๐Ÿ˜‚ that's actually so accurate lol
I don't get it it's 1 extream to another!!!! 40 y/o divorcee or night walker!!!!!

Has she had more put in her lips? They look soooo much worse than normal and they are normally bad!
O no not the totm again!!!! Whatever will she do!!!!!! Slap herself in cakey make up and get her tits out that should do it!!!!! Her mouth moves in such an un natural way!!!!!! She really needs to stop with the filler!!!!! The brows are insane as well since when was scouse brow still a thing???? One itch in the wrong place and she'll be black facing!!!!!

• Haha
Oh boo hoo she's harping on again about going through what 3 billion other females go through on a monthly basis ๐Ÿ™„ she does look worn out rough and unhappy. When is she going to realise its her lonely lifestyle and not her period?
Is she trying to copy the girl she went to Rome with style? I noticed her clothes and hair were the same but thought nothing of it but now she's wearing the chunky gold earrings (what's happened to her crappy Chanel ones) those caterpillar eyebrows and shiny overdrawn lips. She swapped petite Laura as a friend as her new friend is bigger than Hazel, so her logic is she's the smaller one out the friends now. Also she looks nothing like her mother, her mom looks so natural and fresh whilst big H looks like a Halloween prop next to her.

• Haha
Has she had more put in her lips? They look soooo much worse than normal and they are normally
Is she trying to copy the girl she went to Rome with style? I noticed her clothes and hair were the same but thought nothing of it but now she's wearing the chunky gold earrings (what's happened to her crappy Chanel ones) those caterpillar eyebrows and shiny overdrawn lips. She swapped petite Laura as a friend as her new friend is bigger than Hazel, so her logic is she's the smaller one out the friends now. Also she looks nothing like her mother, her mom looks so natural and fresh whilst big H looks like a Halloween prop next to her.
I think shes copying Megan yes but she fails to realise Megan is naturally beautiful with a personality, hench H is neither of those things! Bigger or not Megan in stunning compared to haz. I'm sure she still speaks to Laura but Laura has a real home/life and partner home regularly. I think hazel picks flavour of the month based on how easily she can push them around to dance to her narrative. As for her mum I actually thought she looked like a cancer patient. Unusually anorexic and where are her brows? Hazel must have taken them. Not a speck of Italian heritage as she likes to pretend! If she's Italian then I'm Obama. The bottom line is she doesn't know who she really is, what she wants, what her style is. That's why she's so unhappy not her bs period. I'd be unhappy too! If I was so down and anxious every period I'd get myself on antidepressants and get some help because it isn't normal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Has she had more put in her lips? They look soooo much worse than normal and they are normally

I think shes copying Megan yes but she fails to realise Megan is naturally beautiful with a personality, hench H is neither of those things! Bigger or not Megan in stunning compared to haz. I'm sure she still speaks to Laura but Laura has a real home/life and partner home regularly. I think hazel picks flavour of the month based on how easily she can push them around to dance to her narrative. As for her mum I actually thought she looked like a cancer patient. Unusually anorexic and where are her brows? Hazel must have taken them. Not a speck of Italian heritage as she likes to pretend! If she's Italian then I'm Obama. The bottom line is she doesn't know who she really is, what she wants, what her style is. That's why she's so unhappy not her bs period. I'd be unhappy too! If I was so down and anxious every period I'd get myself on antidepressants and get some help because it isn't normal.
Lol I guess if you want to look good then just stand next to Hazel otherwise you would just look like a foot ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Laura her "bestie" seems to be steamrolling ahead on her content, bet Hazel is so pissed that her boyfriend doesn't want to be filmed or even live with her. ๐Ÿ˜

• Heart
  • Haha
Lol I guess if you want to look good then just stand next to Hazel otherwise you would just look like a foot ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Laura her "bestie" seems to be steamrolling ahead on her content, bet Hazel is so pissed that her boyfriend doesn't want to be filmed or even live with her. ๐Ÿ˜
I was catching up on Laura's insta last week and thought the same thing! All of hazzas content seems so empty and hollow and lifeless where she doesn't have any real friends or family willing to make an appearance. It makes is so painfully obvious they find it/her as embarrassing as we do and that must sting!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.