Hazelwoodx #2 stuck up witch with wonky lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can "self care" all she wants. All the designer garms in world won't stop her being a stuck up slagg with a jaw bigger than me fathers πŸ˜…
The way she's awkwardly holding everything in that video desperate for it all to fit into one shot!!!! She really thinks she's something, how sad!!!!! Thinking materialistic things make you happy!!!! Do you cuddle your bags at night big H????? Do they keep you warm feeling safe and loved???? No they don't and nether does Jordan!!!!!!! And your right, her jaw is something else!!!!!!

Reactions: 8
The way she's awkwardly holding everything in that video desperate for it all to fit into one shot!!!! She really thinks she's something, how sad!!!!! Thinking materialistic things make you happy!!!! Do you cuddle your bags at night big H????? Do they keep you warm feeling safe and loved???? No they don't and nether does Jordan!!!!!!! And your right, her jaw is something else!!!!!!
People with real money and class don't brag. I read an article about the top 8 billionaires and their money spending habits and not a single one crams the only 4 designer goods they own into one photo to prove themselves. One still takes a packed lunch to work for goodness sake! Silly cow is just making herself look pathetic imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
People with real money and class don't brag. I read an article about the top 8 billionaires and their money spending habits and not a single one crams the only 4 designer goods they own into one photo to prove themselves. One still takes a packed lunch to work for goodness sake! Silly cow is just making herself look pathetic imo.
How awkward is the way she's holding her stuff? That's so embarrassingπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ how has no one told her she looks like an absolute muppett and to sort it out? Honestly skin's crawling.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How awkward is the way she's holding her stuff? That's so embarrassingπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ how has no one told her she looks like an absolute muppett and to sort it out? Honestly skin's crawling.
You know what makes my skin crawl? The way she eye fucks herself in every tiktok video she makes. She really thinks she's something when actually, she's pond scum.

• Haha
  • Heart
I love me...who do you love?
Gosh how is that skirt even holding together. Its like a raw sausage about to split. 🀒

What a materialistic Camel face looking bleep!!!!!! Standing there holding 3 designer bags and a chanel box with her tits out claiming self care lol!!!!!!! You need SOUL care!!!!! You need to be Brought back down to real life!!!!! She honestly makes me sick!!!!!
Where she wearing these bags out to? To her home office or to hang the washing out?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Gosh how is that skirt even holding together. Its like a raw sausage about to split. 🀒

Where she wearing these bags out to? To her home office or to hang the washing out?
Probably on her lonely dog walks!!! She has duck all else to go until Laura M says jump for content and she says how high !!!!
For ages it's bugged me who Hazel reminds me off...and today it's dawned on me

Of*
Is that a snake or a dinosaur?! I think it's a dinosaur but she's covered in xma and scaly like a sly slithering snake!!!!! It suits her!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I've noticed she's always shaking the clothing infront of her like it's a tree. What is she expecting to fall out her bf? Dignity? A life? Money? Jeez just hold the clothing up against yourself, one freaking job!!

• Haha
I've noticed she's always shaking the clothing infront of her like it's a tree. What is she expecting to fall out her bf? Dignity? A life? Money? Jeez just hold the clothing up against yourself, one freaking job!!
This is hilarious πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Eagerly anticipating her make up routine. Can't wait to find out how to apply foundation that's more orange than my neck and chest and awfully apply a line of eyeliner to the corner of my eye πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ because who doesn't want to look like a moose

• Haha
Radio silence all Easter!!!! No family shenanigans posted like most instagram users I follow!!!!!! Not even a happy easter to her followers, shallow prick!!!!!!

How did Hazel spend her Easter break? Well let me tell you. Saturday she used an old photo from the 26th March, Sunday she did a Tiktok to see what colour aura she was and Today she used another old photo from 2 months ago. So to round it up didn't go out or do anything except film some tiktoks and use her dog for emotional incest. Living your best life there our Hazzul. πŸ₯±

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
How did Hazel spend her Easter break? Well let me tell you. Saturday she used an old photo from the 26th March, Sunday she did a Tiktok to see what colour aura she was and Today she used another old photo from 2 months ago. So to round it up didn't go out or do anything except film some tiktoks and use her dog for emotional incest. Living your best life there our Hazzul. πŸ₯±
And she filmed the tiktok video daysssssss ago, nothing like a good pre record when you're wallowing in a lonely pit of designer bags and dog stench 😜 we'll probably be treated to a post of an Easter egg in 3 weeks time that Jordan brought her home when he finally comes home. Like the fake milestone cake weeks late!!

• Haha
Interesting how she hides her likes. That's unusual for a narcassist with an ego as big as hers. I guess revealing her like count will give the game away that she barely has any genuine followers.

• Heart
Interesting how she hides her likes. That's unusual for a narcassist with an ego as big as hers. I guess revealing her like count will give the game away that she barely has any genuine followers.
You know what gives the game away???? Lola has under 1k followers, her trashy home account has under 5k followers but she's got 119k followers????? Yah!!!!!! OK big H we believe you!!!!!!!!πŸ˜…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
You know what gives the game away???? Lola has under 1k followers, her trashy home account has under 5k followers but she's got 119k followers????? Yah!!!!!! OK big H we believe you!!!!!!!!πŸ˜…
She’s buying bots at a crazy rate! Make it look realistic at least!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.