Hazelwoodx #2 stuck up witch with wonky lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't bother hun. It looks like you're wearing the bottom sheet of a bed!

Lazy cow is home all day too and can't be bothered to iron it. Bet she doesn't wash her clothes when they're delivered before wearing them ether 🤢 nothing worse than another females 🙀 juice rubbing against yours while you video a haul 🤮

Of course she doesn't because then she wouldn't be able to return them😉

She makes me feel ill.

Reactions: 4
Can we just take a min to appreciate the recap done at 11 this morning mentioning Jordans absence and now big H posted a vid an hour ago with a 30 sec cameo of him in it!!!!!!!! Hi hazza!!!!!! Nice to see you're still obsessed with reading about yourself!!!!!! What a pair of ugly drips!!!!! Must be his 1 day off a month which he has spent grunting at her!!!!! Ignoring her asking to pick a film cos he obviously doesn't want to watch one with her!!!!!! And then she calls him useless on camera!!! Nice!!! Not demeaning at all!!!! No wonder he spent most of the morning walking the dog away from your ugly boat race!!!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
God that lash lift doesn't suit her at all. It looks like the 200s trend where you put layers of mascara on for school along with your dream matte mouse and end up with about 5 thick spider leg lashes sticking straight up 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can we just take a min to appreciate the recap done at 11 this morning mentioning Jordans absence and now big H posted a vid an hour ago with a 30 sec cameo of him in it!!!!!!!! Hi hazza!!!!!! Nice to see you're still obsessed with reading about yourself!!!!!! What a pair of ugly drips!!!!! Must be his 1 day off a month which he has spent grunting at her!!!!! Ignoring her asking to pick a film cos he obviously doesn't want to watch one with her!!!!!! And then she calls him useless on camera!!! Nice!!! Not demeaning at all!!!! No wonder he spent most of the morning walking the dog away from your ugly boat race!!!!
And she says she doesn't use a filter 🤣 Jordans face is smooth as a marble. She may not use face altering filters but she defined uses skin smoothing filters. She's such a thick twit.

I think she's putting weight on. Perhaps a size 14 now, her head looks peanut size compared to the rest of her body

Attachments

Reactions: 6
And she says she doesn't use a filter 🤣 Jordans face is smooth as a marble. She may not use face altering filters but she defined uses skin smoothing filters. She's such a thick twit.

I think she's putting weight on. Perhaps a size 14 now, her head looks peanut size compared to the rest of her body
Deffo uses smoothing filters!! You can tell by her deep black under eyes when she has no make up on!!!! Sorry but foundation doesn't eliminate THAT much!!!!!!! Also noticed she was getting fat as well!!!!! Next week she'll say she's a size 6!!!

Reactions: 3

That is all 😅

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4

You can always tell when she's yoyoing back up to a size 16. The 🐫 toe doesn't lie. That and she gets broader and more shapeless.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
"Barely have time to breathe" has killed me. The moomin sits at home all day playing dress up with her ugly dog is she for real lol!

Theres also NO WAY she ever was a size 28 waist ffs why lie?!?!?! She has no waist, no shape etc and she thinks she's some kinda kim k now? Give it a rest. She's the frumpiest most shapeless square ever. 5foot3 and a 10to12? Yeah OK more like 5 foot 3 and a size 14 MINIMUM blob. How humiliating. Everyone who reads that will know it's a blatant lie!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Can't wait to see how wrinkly her lips are when she has this botch job of filler dissolved. So she realises she's mutilating herself but doesn't stop. She's gonna be the ugliest old woman ever if she carries on.

The fact that she's asked herself and answered herself twice about her size and lied about it is shallow and disgusting and frankly worrying. I hope her 5 genuine followers aren't young impressionable women.

Asking herself about designer items too? She's a joke. We know you asked yourself these hazel because the real world want to know why you're a bleep and how you and your boyfriend are still together when he blatantly doesn't like you.

Reactions: 5
What a materialistic Camel face looking bleep!!!!!! Standing there holding 3 designer bags and a chanel box with her tits out claiming self care lol!!!!!!! You need SOUL care!!!!! You need to be Brought back down to real life!!!!! She honestly makes me sick!!!!!

Attachments

• Haha
What a materialistic Camel face looking bleep!!!!!! Standing there holding 3 designer bags and a chanel box with her tits out claiming self care lol!!!!!!! You need SOUL care!!!!! You need to be Brought back down to real life!!!!! She honestly makes me sick!!!!!
She can "self care" all she wants. All the designer garms in world won't stop her being a stuck up slagg with a jaw bigger than me fathers 😅

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.