Hazelwoodx #2 stuck up witch with wonky lips

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Desperately needed a new thread so thought I would make one!

Thanks Tatgirl for the thread name

Please could someone do a recap?

Reactions: 8
Recap :

Hazel Marie Wood - the fakes effing witch we've ever seen.

Lives alone with her hog of a dog and boyfriend no where to be seen.

Has no real friends that we've seen other than being a total nnonce to her cousin, she just uses other "influencers" for content.

Uses most of her earnings to buy bots and fake celebrate milestones she's brought.

Disrespects other peoples property when gallivanting around and indecently exposes herself in the middle of London by changing clothes in the middle of the street.

Advertises A N Y T H I N G for a fiver including her fake tits and wonky lips. Takes on freebies from brands she's not researched, thus putting the few genuine followers she has in debt or in a sticky situation where they've used her codes to purchase from scam sites. But it doesn't matter because she still gets her commission!!

Slags off the few genuine brands she works with due to late payment.

She cant string a sentence together, pronounce words correctly or speak the english language properly at all. We will never live down the sirancha crisps being called Sri Lanka flavour while she waved her camera around b&m and brought tonnes of crap.

Realises fast fashion is frowned upon and so bought LV and Chanel as "investment pieces" and thinks its some kind of flex, unable to do anything but brag when people living in the real world are struggling to heat their homes and feed their families.

Had zero to say during covid in fear of losing her 5 real followers. Has no substance to herself or her social media platforms.

Visits restaurants and shops with a camera and fake personality in hand then complains what bad, rude service she gets as if shes surprised that everyone she comes across is sick of her egotistical, attention craving, narcassistic actions. The bottom line is the common denominator in these situations is her and her behaviour.

Reads tattle religiously, probably because she has nothing and no one to do, while her boyfriend is out dipping his wick else where.

All in all a 10/10 embarrassment. Does nothing but return size L items to zara despite being on a diet forever and claiming shes a size 8-10. We've seen no weight loss at all.

Seems to think she's the queen of tiktok but earns a fiver off there in a month. Probably best you stop buying followers, eh?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Recap :

Has no real friends that we've seen other than being a total nnonce to her cousin, she just uses other "influencers" for content.

Uses most of her earnings to buy bots and fake celebrate milestones she's brought.

Disrespects other peoples property when gallivanting around and indecently exposes herself in the middle of London by changing clothes in the middle of the street.

Advertises A N Y T H I N G for a fiver including her fake tits and wonky lips. Takes on freebies from brands she's not researched, thus putting the few genuine followers she has in debt or in a sticky situation where they've used her codes to purchase from scam sites. But it doesn't matter because she still gets her commission!!

She cant string a sentence together, pronounce words correctly or speak the english language properly at all. We will never live down the sirancha crisps being called Sri Lanka flavour while she waved her camera around b&m and brought tonnes of crap.

Realises fast fashion is frowned upon and so bought LV and Chanel as "investment pieces" and thinks its some kind of flex, unable to do anything but brag when people living in the real world are struggling to heat their homes and feed their families.

Had zero to say during covid in fear of losing her 5 real followers. Has no substance to herself or her social media platforms.

Visits restaurants and shops with a camera and fake personality in hand then complains what bad, rude service she gets as if shes surprised that everyone she comes across is sick of her egotistical, attention craving, narcassistic actions. The bottom line is the common denominator in these situations is her and her behaviour.

Reads tattle religiously, probably because she has nothing and no one to do, while her boyfriend is out dipping his wick else where.

All in all a 10/10 embarrassment. Does nothing but return size L items to zara despite being on a diet forever and claiming shes a size 8-10. We've seen no weight loss at all.

Seems to think she's the queen of tiktok but earns a fiver off there in a month. Probably best you stop buying followers, eh?

You forgot lives in a beige house with her beige clothes and beige life๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Recap :

Brilliant!!!!!

Reactions: 1
Recap :

Hahahahahaha brilliant ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Recap :

Just noticed the caption of her tiktok "record yourself to see how fake you can be"

It's almost like she thinks that's something to be proud of? I hope Jordans family see that and remember exactly what a false little cow she is the next time they see her.

Imagine that, your sons girlfriend bragging about being a witch? And what do her parents think? I would be so ashamed.

Reactions: 7
Just noticed the caption of her tiktok "record yourself to see how fake you can be"

It's almost like she thinks that's something to be proud of? I hope Jordans family see that and remember exactly what a false little cow she is the next time they see her.

Imagine that, your sons girlfriend bragging about being a witch? And what do her parents think? I would be so ashamed.
Just gone on and she's deleted it!!!!!!! She must have seen it posted here and realised what a bleep she looks!!!!

Just on her profile now and she could physically not push her tits out anymore in thus video๐Ÿคฎ almost as gross as her lop sided nostrils!!!!!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Eeeee, do we actually think hazel reads here?! shouldn't she be working? :rolleyes: imagine her employer getting wind of her using her working hours wisely by sat reading tattle threads of herself

Reactions: 7
Eeeee, do we actually think hazel reads here?! shouldn't she be working? :rolleyes: imagine her employer getting wind of her using her working hours wisely by sat reading tattle threads of herself
Yes I'm positive she reads here while she Does duck all at works from home.

• Haha
What does she mean future son? Doesn't she mean step son? When her partner inevitably knocks up another woman because he's never home but hazel lies down and takes it so she can keep "home owner" and "landlord" in her bio? ๐Ÿ˜œ
Dig me a grave because I am dead ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€
that has killed me, you hit the nail on the head!!

News flash Hazel. Contrary to popular belief, you have to have sex more than once a month to get pregnant. God forbid ether of them have fertility issues or they'll never have children with the lack of time they spend with eachother. I've never known a faker, more toxic relationship set up.

Don't you remember when Jordan came on here trying to defend her calling her good looking or something? Someone actually called him out. Its in the very early pages of the first thread.

Found it

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Don't you remember when Jordan came on here trying to defend her calling her good looking or something? Someone actually called him out. Its in the very early pages of the first thread.

Eeee no I never seen this! I mustn't of joined the thread at this point. I'm going to have a nosey.

Was it actually Jordan or Hazel herself? Thinking Demi Donnelly/Amber Wright vibes here

Eeee no I never seen this! I mustn't of joined the thread at this point. I'm going to have a nosey.

Was it actually Jordan or Hazel herself? Thinking Demi Donnelly/Amber Wright vibes here
There's a good chance it was ether of them, I just guessed it was him but she definitely reads here and I wouldn't put it past her๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 5
Don't bother hun. It looks like you're wearing the bottom sheet of a bed!

Lazy cow is home all day too and can't be bothered to iron it. Bet she doesn't wash her clothes when they're delivered before wearing them ether ๐Ÿคข nothing worse than another females ๐Ÿ™€ juice rubbing against yours while you video a haul ๐Ÿคฎ

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 4