Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Begborrowsteal

VIP Member
I like her account but it does bug me how much she overcooks her chicken. Fry it, then fry it some more, then simmer it in a sauce.. with breasts as well, it must be so dry!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3

elloelloello

VIP Member
I used to really like her, but I suspect her recipes are mostly taken from bbcgoodfood and Pinterest, which was fine until she started going on about a book. It’s a bit disrespectful to her followers to make them pay for a book of recipes when she could just share the link to the online recipe she used. 😂
She 100% does, you can google most of her recipes and you’ll find literally the exact ones online for the most part, she also copies Justjessfood a lot.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
Also a fan. She is absolutely lovely, always replies to DMS and in now way a show off. Now sure why people keep mentioning money as they have both worked hard for what they have. You get out of life what you put in. 🤷
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3

Becclo44

VIP Member
FYI you can actually get it from her stories under the lasagne recipe up until the point she prepares the white sauce!

I see she has now deleted most of the recipes in her story, gatekeeping them like she invented them or somefin:ROFLMAO:
oh no, how on earth will we all know how to mix some Philadelphia with pasta without her ‘recipes’?! 🤣

my goodness she thinks highly of herself
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 3

Mancnet

VIP Member
I didn’t understand why she put on stories about people buying her products has helped her get a mortgage. Didn’t she buy a house the other year and then sell it quickly as she didn’t like it?

I’m also a bit suspicious she runs her businesses in a bit of a dodgy way as her clothing firm was struck off the companies house register for not filing accounts but she kept on trading and then set up new businesses.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3

abitfairytale

Well-known member
I've done a few of her recipes, I like them. Didn't realise they were nicked from Pinterest though, dont go on there.

I'm guessing she's looking at going down the influencer route given she's now signed to an agent. Loads of ads incoming I would imagine.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3

Scahudderxx

Chatty Member
Had to find this thread as I follow a woman called Heidi on Instagram who was gushing about her new man and it turns out he is the father to Hayley’s children from what I can see on Instagram. What a small world. Was it ever mentioned why they split up?
I just had a nose on his page and well it’s fair to say Hayley is well rid. The cringe level is up there 🤮
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3

Louise208

Chatty Member
The Sweet's are so overpriced, have noticed she is posting less and less cooking content it's all about the sweet business now
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3

truffletrot

VIP Member
I’m still a bit cheesed off about the time I recreated her cannelloni lasagne recipe. She did a step by step of all the mundane steps like ‘fry onion’ and then completely glossed over how the hell your meant to stuff the cannelloni. I had to look it up on YouTube and it was a whole ordeal. You basically need a piping bag. My cannelloni lasagne ended up with the stuffing on the outside, still did taste good though!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: 3

Ringring

New member
She does. She always says ‘my recipes.’ I liked her and didnt give two shits she was ripping off other peoples recipes and making a book out of them until she did what she did to steff
Christ, I hope you condemned Jamie Oliver this much when he did his Italian cookbook seeing that he isn’t italian and therefore ripping off Italian folk. They are just recipes, no one owns them.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3

Becclo44

VIP Member
Guys, quick! Which version of bland chicken pasta bake should she make before she goes on holiday?! 🙄
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 3

Loobs1234

Active member
I don’t follow her. Unfollowed when she started using her kids as advertising accessories
ANYWAY came on here after steffs post.
hayley screen shot this thread and accused steff of posting in this rave 😂thread nasty stuff. Actually not nasty, more pulling her up on the truth.
hayley sent messages to steff saying this is you. Just do your own this blah blah blah
Steff screen shot it and hid hayleys name but funny how everyone knew who it was. The recipe thief desperate for a book deal 🤣
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 3