Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jokes

Should be called “How to steal other people’s recipes and pass them off as your own” recipe book 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Harry

Chatty Member
Ahh ffs not another lumi spa hun. Wonder if her ex’s new girlfriend signed her up 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Doingitforthegram

Chatty Member
Confirmed that they she has split with the girls dad.... I really like Hayley and despite clearly having money etc she is so down to earth.

I’ve reported her to asa totally sick of her constantly promoting her own business and not declaring it as an ad .

It’s refreshing to see a thread where people aren’t just being absolutely horrible !! Love Hayley and defo going to try give hunters chicken sausages she did on her story (yesterday I think?)

Becclo44

VIP Member
I like her account but it does bug me how much she overcooks her chicken. Fry it, then fry it some more, then simmer it in a sauce.. with breasts as well, it must be so dry!
Agree. I don’t think she’s as good a cook as people seem to think. It’s all very basic stuff. Any kind of cook book she did would need to be aimed at very amateur basic cooks, maybe even children!

Still, she’s a nice lady I think :)

Paige7

VIP Member
She posted on her stories the other day that she had just over 1000 subscribers to her recipe thingy :oops: Although I'm sure plenty did it for the year/free binder offer, that's still mental considering her recipes are pretty mediocre
Yep that’s over £3k a month for telling someone how to cook spaghetti Bol 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

• Sad
  • Haha

Girl next door

I used to really like Hayley but recently I’ve noticed how she uses recipes from Pinterest and is passing them off as her own recipes. Find that really cheeky if I’m honest.

HeyLetsGo

I used to really like her, but I suspect her recipes are mostly taken from bbcgoodfood and Pinterest, which was fine until she started going on about a book. It’s a bit disrespectful to her followers to make them pay for a book of recipes when she could just share the link to the online recipe she used. 😂

maeve87

I don’t agree with charging people for this recipe club, I’d get it if she was inventing the recipes but there’s nothing on that list that you can’t pull from google? What is so special about her recipes, or am I missing something?

KerChing

Chatty Member
Disappointed in her shilling that Lumi shyte.

The ex looks like a chud! Those teeth! New gf seems standard TOWIE botoxed airhead type.

Reactions: 5

bowtiesarecool

Chatty Member
How the hell can she be getting a cookbook deal??
22 fucking quid in hardback 😳😳😳 For recipes found literally anywhere. Some seriously mad people out there to buy that!

It'll be £5 in Aldi's middle aisle within 3 months of release, like Pinch of Nom!

Loobs1234

Hayley is a bully for what she has done to steff. who uses slimming world recipes like they are her own. So since you visit here so often hayley, hi! Why don't you actually create something yourself. Steff has talent what do you have? Sell shitty chinese clothes, regurgitate recipes and rip them for your own, and now the sweets?! You’re not making them so how is it a dream?! Sam should have left you as the ‘common sales’ girl (her own words) then you wouldn’t be in ur inflated head position now

Paige7

VIP Member
She’s at 300 Patrons now so £900 a month, decent amount on top of her Clothing company and Sweet biz.
The girls Dad is absolutely loaded aswell so the maintenance he will pay will be more than most people earn a month. He drives round Wakefield in his bright orange Mcclaren and bright white fake teeth it’s very laughable. He has a new girlfriend now who seems an absolute fruitloop, always crying on her stories and moaning about life. Don’t think she’s ever worked a day in her life and spends money like water. Least Hayley is a genuine person and hard worker!
What will all these people do if Instagram shutdown or just wasn’t fashionable anymore! They would have nothing else, quite scary.
Maybe I’m being harsh but im not sure I would agree with her being a hard worker - selling recipes that have been around for years and you could get by googling them, pedalling the lumi mlm, selling overpriced pick n mix and tat from Ali express 🤔

elloelloello

VIP Member
IMO it’s wrong to pass someone else’s recipe off as your own. She should credit where the recipe is from if she didn’t develop it herself.

And in regards to Jamie Oliver and Italians.. wtf 😂😂😂🙈🙈🙈