Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Becclo44

VIP Member
I’m sure she said she brought a house about 2 years ago but that there were too many problems hence she had to sell? Or was that one rented - anyone remember?

Reactions: 5

Sticky One

VIP Member
I really like her, although she clearly has a privileged life she comes across very humble.
I think she use to promote her business without declaring it as an AD before the rules became more strict/changed. I don’t think she use to do it slyly on purpose, I mean it’s pretty obvious she is promoting to gain more business and that doesn’t bother me.

I liked that she didn’t get sucked in to doing AD like all the other slimming world pages

Mancnet

VIP Member
I started this thread. I do like Hayley but was disappointed to see she’s now got an agent. She’s going to be another lilandlide isn’t she, advertising any old crap.

I also think this new sweet business is a total rip off, she’s totally just taking the piss out of her followers who will make a purchase.

What’s happened to loveherstyle?! I just google and the company is dissolved on Companies House....

Love Hayley not sure why people seem bothered that she seems to be privileged. So what , shes definately no show off , she’s real she loves her girls and she’s willing to share her whole life and be honest about it ! Love her for that

Here for gossip

Chatty Member
Its ridiculous that people are stupid enough to pay for a recipe when u can get it for free on Google 🤷 the recipes she makes are nothing u can't find online it's basic everyday cooking she does

Reactions: 4

Becclo44

VIP Member
I really like Hayley and hope she does well but I’ve never really got the cookbook thing, the recipes don’t seem particularly revolutionary
Agreed. I think her recipes are pretty basic and you don’t really need a cook Book for them. I think most people can make a basic tomato pasta sauce and put some chicken on top really?

I do like Hayley but I’m finding her a bit much these days, she seems to want to do everything. An online sweet store, clothes store plus a cook book? That’s a lot of work! I mean okay good for her if she wants to do that, but it does seem a lot of things for one person to do? Surely it would be easier to pick a lane and stick to it rather than want to do everything.

megsmagoo

VIP Member
I really like Hayley and hope she does well but I’ve never really got the cookbook thing, the recipes don’t seem particularly revolutionary

SugarQueen

I absolutely love Hayley, I think she’s really genuine and honest. The food ideas she shares are brilliant too as I’m the most un-creative chef you’ll ever meet! I just hate scrolling through all the re-posts on her stories, but otherwise I think she’s brill 💕

• Heart

megsmagoo

VIP Member
Don’t really care who ‘owns’ them tbh, loads of people do this, pinch of nom for example. For me there’s a difference between posting them on Instagram which I like seeing and then trying to make money from it. I wouldn’t buy a recipe book

Harry

Chatty Member
Had to find this thread as I follow a woman called Heidi on Instagram who was gushing about her new man and it turns out he is the father to Hayley’s children from what I can see on Instagram. What a small world. Was it ever mentioned why they split up?

• Wow

Paige7

VIP Member
I can’t see how she makes much from love her style though and surely now people can go out again, they would just go to Wilkos for their pick n mix at half the price lol

• Haha

Loobs1234

Well it’s the same principle is it not, he’s profiting off a bunch of recipes that he did not create. This is so stupid, you’re all really scraping with the barrel with this one 😂
If you love her so much why you on this thread?
Look what she did to steff was shit. Your pointless point on Jamie oliver is flawed because he is a trained chef making money by actually having knowledge of something. Not selling clothes, sweets recipes etc etc. She shouldn’t have done what she did to steff especially knowing how fragile that girl is.
i guess im just a hard working girl with a proper job so find it difficult to stop scraping the barrel asyou keep saying. We get it you like Hayley. I didnt mean to upset you so about the recipes but you shouldnt take credit for someone elses work let alone ‘write’ a recipe book and make money on it

Justnosey100

Chatty Member
I’m sure she said she brought a house about 2 years ago but that there were too many problems hence she had to sell? Or was that one rented - anyone remember?
I remember this! I’m sure she said she owned it and she was having a new kitchen put in, then she said it was just a temporary house. Very strange 🤔

bowtiesarecool

Chatty Member

She's edging herself into the weight loss territory.

£12 a month 😮 Admittedly cheaper than SW or WW but still nothing that isn't out there already.

Plenty of recipe books out there - PON, Slimming Foodie, Two Chubby Cubs. Once her templates are downloaded, nothing to stop people quitting and using the recipe books/websites. Or is she relying on those who subscribe then forget to unsubscribe 🤷