Hayley Hughes - love island

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t see any threads on her so made one.
Any tea on Hayley? She seems to be in Dubai long term now. It puzzles me how she’s been there so long but never got any browner 😆 maybe she doesn’t tan

I've lived abroad a long time now, not Dubai, I don't really like sun tanning it's not worth it how pale I am. I lose colour so fast. And I'm worried about cancer/aging. Sorry for the 0 input on Hayley 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She’s living over there with her drug dealer boyfriend but never shows him, the one she dumped to go on love island.

• Wow
No idea if he does it in Dubai but he defo did it over here. I would imagine once you’re used to that money it’s very hard to give up.

No idea if he does it in Dubai but he defo did it over here. I would imagine once you’re used to that money it’s very hard to give up.
Yeah I’d imagine so. I see she’s made it that no one can see her tagged pics now too, he was on one of those

Reactions: 2
Ooh looking at the pics it’s not the fella she was with a while back, he was bald and well built. Not sure who this one is x
It is the same fella she’s had for years even when she was on love island. Scouse drug dealer on the run in dubai. Hes defo not bald or massive? Not sure who you’re thinking of x

It is the same fella she’s had for years even when she was on love island. Scouse drug dealer on the run in dubai. Hes defo not bald or massive? Not sure who you’re thinking of x
I found a pic somewhere ages ago, I’ll see if I can find it again x
---
Didn’t take me long lol… this one
IMG_5240.jpeg

Her fella deffo has hair you can see glimpses of him on her insta, is he the dealer then?

Reactions: 2