Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
That photo of PA with his arm around 17 yo Virginia, and Ghislaine is in the background!

Jeffrey was probably getting threats left, right and centre to keep quiet so figured he’d end it , or some one was paid to do him in. Guards are on the pay role. The whole system is f*cked.
From my armchair detective chair I’d say he was taken out.

Reactions: 2

Horatio

VIP Member
This 'suicide' is ridiculously suspicious and facisnating to watch the response. I saw a comment saying "this is the first thing the right and the left have come together on in years" and a reply "yeah because it implicates both Clinton and Trump." It's mad.

JenniferStano

Chatty Member
Done some digging and found some very juicy info.
Apparently she likes abusive boyfriends and wants them to hit her - a weird kink going back to her childhood.
She was with Klitchko (or whatever hes called) the heavyweight who’s like 6ft 6 and she’s 5ft.

Google Sanela Diana Jenkins and room 23.

• Sad

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
I went down this rabbit hole and it’s dark indeed 😳.

I knew Hollywood was a nasty place to be but I had no inkling that children were abused like this , I suppose that makes me very naive .

It might explain Britney’s mental state if she was treated so appallingly, I’m referring to Happy Halloween’s post .

Reactions: 1

JenniferStano

Chatty Member
I went down this rabbit hole and it’s dark indeed 😳.

I knew Hollywood was a nasty place to be but I had no inkling that children were abused like this , I suppose that makes me very naive .

It might explain Britney’s mental state if she was treated so appallingly, I’m referring to Happy Halloween’s post .
Its all coming out the woodwork now, with Epstein etc...

D

Deleted member 14542

Internet raising its eyebrow about it being suicide.

Mustard

VIP Member
Maxwell sounds like a very suspicious bint, working with him to procure young women. Has she been questioned?

Mayday

VIP Member
I feel for her but I do wish she'd get away from the new bf. I read the US Weekly article where he was basically making statements on her behalf and it made me uncomfortable. Idk, it also claimed her family/friends dislike him for whatever reason. I feel like she needs to focus on herself and getting to a good place mentally.

I think I read about the whole allegedly sex ring thing before but not sure how true it is? Although its Hollywood so anything could happen.

I wonder if a lot of her issues stem from her own mother. She always seemed kind of like the typical 'stage mom' and I think she had to help her parents a bit financially during their divorce.

• Wow

Tangerinequeen

From what I’ve read on various sites and threads her early life trauma has led to her current life trauma. Weirdly comments similar to Millie Bobby Brown saying she was sexualised too young/at a young age etc.

The situation with her boyfriend is way more extreme. The love triangle/rectangle allegedly involves the boyfriend, the boyfriend’s brother and the boyfriend‘s father.

The girl has clearly got issues but she’s been taken advantage of and looks like she’s been abused all her life.
Oh my goodness where did you find that out about the family of the boyfriend. Dark

Mayday

VIP Member
Do you have any more links?

This has peaked my interest somewhat.
I think the Jezebel link is the one I read. I know there used to be a post on Ohnotheydidnt which is a celeb gossip site, but it must've been either locked or deleted because people were speculating a lot about people in the comments. (Like who could be involved. Dan Schneider from Nick was one of the names mentioned and he recently 'parted ways' with Nick)

JenniferStano

Chatty Member
I read something today, about isaackappy search for that on insta.
Its about tom hanks being one of them too!
Seems likes all hollywood is sick!

Sir Lancelot

VIP Member
I saw this article in the dm today :

I then read a comment that said:

Sadly it seems she comes from an abu-sive home life. she is very messed up and had hoped she gotten it together when heard she was pregnant. It's a pretty sordid background she has which is tragic. Google, Robert Down ey Jr., Hayden, se x ring. Seemed like Down ey really tried anonymously to help her.

The gaps in some of the words is to avoid the auto filter that bans comments using trigger words.

Someone had replied with:

Wow .. I just googled that and went on a major rabbit hole trip. Whew!

This was all news to me, so I googled it. Found an interesting article.

One of the reasons I looked into this more is because I really like Robert Downey Jr. Seems I have more reasons to like him! I had no idea about Hayden's upbringing, it's truly tragic.

The list of nice people in Hollywood is good and hopefully true.

Is this whole thing common knowledge?
What did Ryan O'Neill and Mario Lopez do?!

x_bethanyy

I had no idea she was so young when Heroes started. I thought she was older because she already seemed pretty famous to me, being in Ice Princess, Bring It On, etc. But they all came out within a year of each other.

I didn't know about her past until I read this thread. So sad.

I used to like her songs when I was younger. Does anyone remember them? I liked My Hero is You, Your New Girlfriend and I Still Believe. I thought she was supposed to release an album in the 00s, but it never happened.